Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Help! pleeeease answer...!?
okk so i posted a question about a week ago about my parents making fun of my weight and i told them repeatdly how i hate it and i even cry and they know that and last week i officially brought it up ...

What is wrong with my step-son?
What will become of this boy?
-has ADD
-is extremely violent towards other children- especially siblings and relatives(attacks people with objects and does try too hurt them badly)

Shouldn't I just kill Myself?
OK here it goes. im pretty sure i should just kill myself. theres no point in me living
-I have no friends
-When i try to make friends it NEVER works...EVER
-Im hairy on my Entire body<...

Every day I scare myself sick about dieing?
Ive got this thing in my head where I keep thinking about dieing every day, I get really worked up and scared about it, I havent got anything wrong (hopefully) but it scares me stiff to think that ...

Fun/funny words?

Have you even been caught talking to yourself when you thought you were alone?

Additional Details
Oh come on, don't just answer with 'yes' - tell me....

If a loved one was terminally ill and they asked you to help them die ;would you?
euthenasia is against the law but could you do it;think of it this way ,a moments fear or months or even years of suffering......could you ,would you do it?...

My cat just died a minute ago. Please help me cope with it. I have know this cat my whole life.?

Additional Details
i have already talked about it with my family. im just askin people advise to get over it so it wont hang over my ...

Is it really good to cry?
I cried and cried last night but it just seemed that the pain was worse and then I ended up feeling numb, so how come people say it is good to cry?...

If you would die tonite do you believe you would go to heaven?
The Bible says we must believe Jesus died on the cross for us' all we have to do is to ask Jesus in our heart. it's a free gift....

Why do so many things hate me?
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow?
Additional Details
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow? ...

If you smoke too much weed does it affect your memory?

Has anyone here actually fully recovered from serious long term depression?
I've had depression for years and can't see any hope of a full ...

Why do i do this? HELP!?
I cant stop moving the furinture in my house around. I cant help it, i just get bored really quickly and have to change everything around. I change all the rooms around at least once a week. My ...

Why do I feel as though I don't deserve anything, including happiness and contentment?
I'm a 17 year old boy. I guess that I've been struggling with some internal emotional issues lately.

I live what would be seen as by most people as a very "easy" life. I...

Are you a shy eater?
Like you feel uncomfortable eating in public?

I am If I'm by myself. And that's all the time....

Can everyone type in only one word?
Concerning ...

I need help from someone Fast?
well my gf and i had xxx and now she is pregnant. she is 1 month and her mom noticed and is asking about it and told my parents. i am ready to kill myself. what should i do?...

If you were to wake up and find out you were dead, would the shock kill you ?
.......:-)...

Why do i feel this way???
Im turning 14 today. I have a boyfriend who i love much, i have close friends too. But lately, i just wanna die. I went thro a rly moody few weeks and ended up cutting myself. But i have my bf (...

bikerdog
What is the worst evil drugs or alcohol???
or a combination

curious rachel
neither are evil
if the drugs are illegal than obviously you should know better
alcohol should be enjoyed its people who abuse it
its about the person and self control

n317537
Not much difference unless your talking Meth.

jasmine k
Rating
Drugs.They kill your brain.

nerdyhermione
Rating
if they're evil or not evil depends on the reason why you're taking them. if you take any intoxicant to enhance your experience of reality, it'll enrich your life. if you take it to escape from reality it'll ruin your life. that applies for anything, drugs, alcohol, sheep-shagging, whatever you do to cope with life better. also, you can't look at all drugs the same way. weed works differently from lsd which works differently from opiates etc. some make you feel good, some make you see things, some pick you up, some calm you down, some close you to reality, some open you up, some are addictive, some aren't and so on and so forth. so really, the question is a little beside the point.

kris
they both do alot of damage.
In my experience of working with drugs and alcohol, id say people on drugs are more mellow and cause far less problems tho.

munchie
heroin crack cocaine and weed and brown and speed and vodka and jds

allurfantasies2000
They are both just as evil. You should never do drugs and if your gonna drink make sure your either at home where you do not have to drive or that you have a designated driver.

claytonc22
depends what type of drugs youre talking about...alcohol is worse than weed, but not worse than heroin or cocaine
And alcohol is a drug by the way

Burnsie
Rating
Alcohol IS a drug, but I see where you're coming from. Alcohol can ruin lives, but not to the same extent as hard drugs do.

David
they are both evil, but the worst has to be recreational drugs.

Aslan, reborn
Rating
Alcohol kills brain cells immediately. Dugs kill people over a long period of time (except for overdoses which are quicker) So both are pretty lethal - that's why I don't take either.

By the way Mark_D looks like Martin out of Eastenders.

KJRainforth
The worst is the one you get hooked on. Simple. You should feel it in yourself, as a person, when it goes to far and you "need" it to operate.

It takes a very strong person to accept that it's gone too far, it's far to easy to go back into escapism until it wears off.

גמר חתימה טובה
Rating
=D

spikeshm
meth

onelnthemorning
Rating
excess is the only evil. excess. Excess causes addiction, excess causes problems, excess causes health detrimentation. Excess causes fatness, anorexia, chronic diseases. Excess causes greed and oppression. Excess. Excessive consumtion is.... the the ultimate evil.

madmarie666@btinternet.com
Rating
HEROIN, my brother has been addicted to it over 13 years,, it kills my mum nan,, etc.. and totally ruined his life... hes in jail again through it,its totally EVIL;.. and the date rape drug i think it disgusting that people drug people and rape them,it needs banning..

mark d
dope and booze dont mix I'm reformed drugs so they are bad they scar your mind permanent but the alcohol will get me in the end!

FIONA S
Rating
both are equally addictive,but drugs can set off brain problems that might not have been triggered otherwise like psychosis

Inframan
Rating
Evil Drugs are worse than Alcohol, cuz they are ... well ... evil

rblenkhorn
heroin?

rmurf6987
Rating
They both corrupt your mind and body.

Spike Spiegel
Rating
Which drugs? be more specific.

vicarious
alcohol because it is legal and easily accessed many people think alcohol is no big deal that is why it can be so evil

PAUL R
Drugs and alcohol cannot be considered evil, no more as they can be considered good. Just like a knife or a gun, they are innate and insentient, possessing no more power than their existence. It is the inability in ourselves to control how we use them, together with our inbuilt death instinct, which determines how we deal with them, and to what extent they cause us harm.

Bryn H
on an individual basis drugs tend to be much worse, but on a society level alcohol is much worse. I work in the emegency room at weekends and at least 70% of my workload is alcohol related. The thing about alcohol is it is very insidious, it sneaks up on you and then one day ten years down the track you discover you have liver problems or some other alcohol related problem.

lippy
Rating
I reckon it depends on the type of alchol or drug. for example drinks like vodka and gin are superficially made(vodka was first produced in prisons, made from potato skins. some even used as airoplane fuel). so this is lethal. but a dink like cogniac is made with apples and if drunk properly, can be good for you. Class A drugs= bad for you
weed spliffs, smoken in moderation can be quite good for you.

Phil S
Alcohol is evil? Its always been a friend to me..

bethdimas
tabacoo

Lisa D
Rating
I completely agree with claytonc22.

When discussing drugs many people forget that Alcohol is a drug, as is nicotine - which, like alcohol is considerably worse than weed.

People die everyday from overdoses of numerous drugs - however, nobody has ever died from a weed overdose (http://www.ukcia.org/culture/effects/myths.php#overdose) whereas overdoses from most other drugs are commonplace (eg alcohol poisoning)

Steve R
Rating
Alcohol. It's legal, so the people using it feel they are not doing anything wrong. There is also the inability to determine if you have had too much if you have had too much. It is also easily accessible, making it much too easy to consume. At least with drugs, you have to go out of your way to get them.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy