Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is wrong with my step-son?
What will become of this boy?
-has ADD
-is extremely violent towards other children- especially siblings and relatives(attacks people with objects and does try too hurt them badly)

Shouldn't I just kill Myself?
OK here it goes. im pretty sure i should just kill myself. theres no point in me living
-I have no friends
-When i try to make friends it NEVER works...EVER
-Im hairy on my Entire body<...

Every day I scare myself sick about dieing?
Ive got this thing in my head where I keep thinking about dieing every day, I get really worked up and scared about it, I havent got anything wrong (hopefully) but it scares me stiff to think that ...

Fun/funny words?

Have you even been caught talking to yourself when you thought you were alone?

Additional Details
Oh come on, don't just answer with 'yes' - tell me....

If a loved one was terminally ill and they asked you to help them die ;would you?
euthenasia is against the law but could you do it;think of it this way ,a moments fear or months or even years of suffering......could you ,would you do it?...

My cat just died a minute ago. Please help me cope with it. I have know this cat my whole life.?

Additional Details
i have already talked about it with my family. im just askin people advise to get over it so it wont hang over my ...

Is it really good to cry?
I cried and cried last night but it just seemed that the pain was worse and then I ended up feeling numb, so how come people say it is good to cry?...

If you would die tonite do you believe you would go to heaven?
The Bible says we must believe Jesus died on the cross for us' all we have to do is to ask Jesus in our heart. it's a free gift....

Why do so many things hate me?
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow?
Additional Details
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow? ...

If you smoke too much weed does it affect your memory?

Has anyone here actually fully recovered from serious long term depression?
I've had depression for years and can't see any hope of a full ...

Why do i do this? HELP!?
I cant stop moving the furinture in my house around. I cant help it, i just get bored really quickly and have to change everything around. I change all the rooms around at least once a week. My ...

Why do I feel as though I don't deserve anything, including happiness and contentment?
I'm a 17 year old boy. I guess that I've been struggling with some internal emotional issues lately.

I live what would be seen as by most people as a very "easy" life. I...

Are you a shy eater?
Like you feel uncomfortable eating in public?

I am If I'm by myself. And that's all the time....

Can everyone type in only one word?
Concerning ...

I need help from someone Fast?
well my gf and i had xxx and now she is pregnant. she is 1 month and her mom noticed and is asking about it and told my parents. i am ready to kill myself. what should i do?...

If you were to wake up and find out you were dead, would the shock kill you ?
.......:-)...

Why do i feel this way???
Im turning 14 today. I have a boyfriend who i love much, i have close friends too. But lately, i just wanna die. I went thro a rly moody few weeks and ended up cutting myself. But i have my bf (...

Im 25 years old and all I do all day is get high on LSD. Can that be harmful?
HUUUUUUUUH...

Steve P
My lifes a mess!?
i`ve just split with my gf, im in a job i DETEST, my family do nothing but nag me, iv just did AS level exams and i dont think ive done very well! i fear that if i fail more than 1 subject (which is 80% probability) it will be the final straw and i will c no reason for living! i want to get away from it all, i want to get away from society, i want to get away from my family, i want to get away from my job, i want to get away from my relationship problems! if someone knows a way, then please do help me!!

Sam k
This is what I suggest, perhaps you should go with a friend to say australia (if you are over 18) for a year and get a break away, then go back to studying after you clear your head and have decided what you want to do, put your energies into working hard and achieving your career to give yourself time to get over your gf. You need to get another job, keep the one you have until you replace it with a better one and you will find a better one if you look hard enough.
You need to have a chat with your family and explain to them that they do not realise just how down you are, ask them to sit down and have a serious conversation with you and point out all your problems, sometimes families are a pain in the a** but generally if you sit them down and make them understand, you will get less hastle.
If you are not old enough to go away yet then do something nice with a friend to cheer yourself up, again concentrate on repeating the exam, it will get better I can promise you that.
You know what, you may not be interested now but there are more women out there than men and one day you will wonder why you were so upset about this one....your life is not a mess, you dont have a serious illness do you?? you can fix all these hings things bit by bit that I can tell you that for sure. Be strong, be patient never give up! you will get passed this.

เดรป
Rating
no matter how bad your life is going it can always get worse. so if u don't have any attachments holding u down to one place get out and have some fun. save some money up and go to some where like Thailand (which rocks). u don't need much money to survive there as a little can go along way. life can be crap a times but then again
if u get biscuits every day where's the fun in biscuits

╣emo duckii ♥ Edward Cullen╠
dude u need a vacation away from everyone (especially the family) go to hawaii and get some drinks, take it easy

Phrosty
Rating
Live for yourself, quit living your life for other people, and you will soon be happy.

fritzmeeshka
Always remember that there is someone out there who has it worse than you! At least you can see, you can hear, you can walk! I know it sounds corny, but if you think of it that way, and appreciate the fact that you have a roof over your head, food to eat and family that is at least there! And the fact that you can do all those things I just mentioned, then life ain't that bad is it? Sit down and figure out what it would take to fix all those things. Take one step at a time and everything won't seem so overwhelming. keep your head up, you'll be ok.

Jigsaw
Wow .. my life story mate... OK just chill out for a moment .... Get you head together ... and Join the Army .. i did and loved every second .. and it makes others respect you.

Iv seen the world and it cos me nothing.!
Dont get down ..get even.
Ex Sgt 3 Para.

KT
Rating
use this as an opportunity to perservere...succede inspite of all that is negative now...

t_omovudu
Rating
Okay, first of all... life isn't that serious. Imagine yourself very old... and think about how much this test really means when you're old and about to die... do you think it will really matter in the grand scheme of things? Probably not! Your family... they'll change too in time. The job... FIND SOMETHING YOU LIKE TO DO AND DO IT ~ if you're working a job that you hate and just making ends meat or not even... what more reason do you need to quit? There's a bazillion jobs out there and careers... pick one. If you want to get away... join the peace corp!

WHOA
I will talk to you if you want. :D

(sammyosa92= aim)

Spunky Monkey
Can you talk to someone? Perhaps a counselor? You are clearly under a *lot* of stress right now. You have a lot of life changes going on, which probably makes it seem hard to even know who you are anymore.

The bright side to this is that you clearly are in a place where you can reinvent yourself. What about taking some career assessment tests online? They might not give you a solid answer, but they could open up more possibilities.

I'm not sure how old you are, but could you get some distance from your family? Maybe move into a college dorm or live with a roommate? That might help you gain some perspective on who you are as an independent person.

Good luck. Remember that after these changes are finished, you'll have a new direction in life. I promise this won't last forever.

Unknown
Awww.... I feel really bad 4 u heres a couple ways that could help:

-Stay with @ a friends house and relax 4 a day or 2 if its possible
-Take a day off @ ur own house and do things 2 please urself and just 4 that day think that u only exist and nothing else and dont even think about the exam u took... just relax and pamper urself doing things u enjoy.
- After ur done with that day of relaxation then plan ahead and think what will u do if u arent accepted ... nothing negative

I wish u Good luck and i hope u have passed ur exam so u can have some peace of mind!!!!

Bobbie
Rating
I know it`s a cliche, but whatever will be will be. I know that will not make you feel any better right now, but it is true. I think that you are very intelligent and have a tendency to underestimate your own abilities. If you don`t get the marks that you want or need, don`t think of it as `failing` but as a chance to re-evaluate. Maybe you have just chosen the wrong subjects and your heart isn`t in what you are studying! Think about what you love doing as a hobby, would you be able to make a career out of it? Families nag, it`s the way they are, they want the best for you, but that just makes you stubborn, doesn`t it? The thing is with families, they have this image of what they want you to be, which is often very different from your own dreams for yourself. Another tip, don`t waste your life doing something which you detest, make the most of being young. Forget everyone else, make yourself proud of you, you`re the most important person in your life. One last thing, `Regardless of whether your enterprise prospers or suffers, do not be concerned: you may not win, but you will never lose, for you will always learn from what takes place.` - Ralph Blum. TRY TO ALWAYS KEEP THAT IN MIND! Good luck for the future.

Crissy
Rating
I think that you really need to talk to someone and get some of your frustrations heard. It sounds like you are having a really hard time at the moment. Things may seems really overwhelming at the moment, but it sounds to me like you have a lot of ambitions and you want to succeed in life, but there are a few obstacles in your way. I hope that you can find someone that you can confide in... why not try your GP, they might be able to help you more than you may think, or if you feel like a bit of a rant I am sure that there are a lot of people on here who are willing to listen... Hang in there =)

x No.1 Prison Break Fan x
Rating
just stay at home and watch tv thats always helps me but im not sure about you!!!!lol

rogue chedder
Rating
Try reading Nietsche

confuse06
Rating
there are stages in life where everything becomes a mess at the same time and life doesnt make sense but the good thing is that is temporal. if your relationship is over,just understand why and move on. you had grown and be better for the next, if you do not like your job send your resume or file application on other places and you willlove the change. abour your family...you will understand them until you are older,but believe they are right. Now, I understand my mom. i just got married and i am happy that i have my own career and a nice resume..believe this will help you getting all the material stuff you have dream of.

Maziar S
Rating
Don't handle it all at the same time. When you clean a room, start with a corner, and expand. Organize and recompose yourself, your problems as you've stated them:
~lovelife
~detest job
~family relationship
~failing school
Those are very burdening matters, and too heavy a bundle to lift. So don't. First make a gameplan, then start with one: Isolate it.
Say your failing school. We begin with this because it may well be the reason for the others, the pressure school puts on you may make it seem like pressure is closing in on you from all sides.
What can you do to not fail school? Give yourself an hour [NO BREAKS] to do all due assignments, then the late ones. Don't look at it as 80% chance of failing, look at it as 80% more reason to work harder. Don't deal with self-pity. You're in a situation, and you need to excel in it. When you're doing better in school, so much better that you're confident you can pass with flying colors [much easier than it sounds], if you need help with passing, or if you WANT to give up, mszlmb on aim yahoo w/e.
PS I don't know about you, but math really makes ME wanna give up.. if you don't wanna im for whatever reason, go to Algebra.com and post any questions you have. Otherwise best of luck to you, and don't give up just because it seems impossible.

lindagreendogs
Rating
Make the changes in your life that will make you happy, don't consider ending your life. Take one problem at a time and make the situation better for yourself, maybe start with your job, get away from relatives, whatever bugs you the most. Then tackle the second problem. etc. You will be glad you did. Look back a couple months from now, you'll be proud of yourself.

rachael s
Rating
Don't worry be happy

tater
If you don't want to live, you need to call 911 now!!! I am 24 and I don't have a lot of life experience, but I have been through everything you speak of. There will be another girlfriend, one that makes you happy and complete. This girl you will marry. Your parents want the best for you. They nag because they care. It seems stupid but it's the truth. And the job you hate, another will come. I detested the last job I had, but I found another one that I enjoy. The day I don't enjoy it, I will find another.
You can not run from your problems. They will follow you. Face the issues. Show them whos boss. The only person that can bring you down is you!! Don't let that happen.

Remember:
Whether you believe you can or you can't; you're right.

Good luck, keep your chin up..

Gloomyguy
Rating
If I can help somebody as I go along my way- It won't be you, loser.
Have you tried helping old people across the road? Very rewarding.

hottiewitabody
get away frum all the drama im only 12 but i kno drama and dude ur living it sooo if u wanna get away do it ur prob a young colege student who just needs 2 get out and partay!!!!!!!

Artistic Prof.
Rating
Sometimes a clean break is the answer. My life was in a mess a couple of years ago. I was injured, my girl left me cause she thought that I was not going to recover, I lost my job cause I was in the hospital a long time, could not finish school at the time, and on and on. After I got out, I made a clean brek and moved to another country, not running away, but starting fresh. I am doing great now. Not sying you have to move, but sometimes you have to take a chance and do something new.

dragonfly
Rating
Dude,believe it or not,there are worse problems in the world. I know it seems like the end,but,this,too,shall pass. If I told you about my world right now,you'd be most grateful. Try first with the job,change that,then perhaps you could move to another city,and way from the family,if you're old enough. Worst part is,no matter what age you are,family's always there to nag you. I'm almost 40,and my mom nags me constantly,move farfar away,lol

comeKK
CHILL dude. If those are your problems then you are doing OK. Go lift weights or run six miles or something to stress your body physically. You'll find out that physical stress relieves mental stress. Focus on one thing at a time, you'll be fine.

poppettes
Rating
Rogue cheddars right, read some neitchze. the world will make so much more sense, even though u'll feel even more angry

oh kate!
Rating
I'm sorry for your troubles. Maybe what you need right now is to take a break. Take some time off if you can, go somewhere peaceful & take stock of the good things in your life. Once you've found a little peace, you will be better able to tackle all the negatives.

I wish you well. Your exams probably went better than you think. You're in a negative place right now, and you need room to breathe.

dignifiedcollapse
Rating
Only time will help a lot of these things, but what you learn about yourself in the meantime is worth the wait, so hang in there.

As for the exams, its only one way to go in life. Sure they can be useful but countless people have succeeded without them or degrees. There's always retakes if you really want them,

Guessing your age is 16-18 well I was nagged a lot, and kicked out, and stormed out... Looking back they weren't always wrong and I certainly wasn't right most of the time. Family life can feel like a burden but I'm sure they care and try their best. At times I actually felt it was their care for me that was the worst pressure. I now believe that they'd just be happy to see you happy, however you got there (except through drugs or screwing someone else over). Parents can seem to go from being gods, to superheroes, to older people, to irritations... with luck they turn into family and confidents. Yes they change, but a lot of the growing is yours to do.

Hate your job, then try something else, or give yourself a reason for sticking it out. Save some money and do get out. Distance can be a great aid in gaining new experiences and a fresh perspective of where we've come from.

And to leave with something I always found really irritating:
In a few years you'll look back and wonder at all the drama you had within you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Tuesday, June 12, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy