Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

If a loved one was terminally ill and they asked you to help them die ;would you?
euthenasia is against the law but could you do it;think of it this way ,a moments fear or months or even years of suffering......could you ,would you do it?...

My cat just died a minute ago. Please help me cope with it. I have know this cat my whole life.?

Additional Details
i have already talked about it with my family. im just askin people advise to get over it so it wont hang over my ...

Is it really good to cry?
I cried and cried last night but it just seemed that the pain was worse and then I ended up feeling numb, so how come people say it is good to cry?...

If you would die tonite do you believe you would go to heaven?
The Bible says we must believe Jesus died on the cross for us' all we have to do is to ask Jesus in our heart. it's a free gift....

Why do so many things hate me?
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow?
Additional Details
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow? ...

If you smoke too much weed does it affect your memory?

Has anyone here actually fully recovered from serious long term depression?
I've had depression for years and can't see any hope of a full ...

Why do i do this? HELP!?
I cant stop moving the furinture in my house around. I cant help it, i just get bored really quickly and have to change everything around. I change all the rooms around at least once a week. My ...

Why do I feel as though I don't deserve anything, including happiness and contentment?
I'm a 17 year old boy. I guess that I've been struggling with some internal emotional issues lately.

I live what would be seen as by most people as a very "easy" life. I...

Are you a shy eater?
Like you feel uncomfortable eating in public?

I am If I'm by myself. And that's all the time....

Can everyone type in only one word?
Concerning ...

I need help from someone Fast?
well my gf and i had xxx and now she is pregnant. she is 1 month and her mom noticed and is asking about it and told my parents. i am ready to kill myself. what should i do?...

If you were to wake up and find out you were dead, would the shock kill you ?
.......:-)...

Why do i feel this way???
Im turning 14 today. I have a boyfriend who i love much, i have close friends too. But lately, i just wanna die. I went thro a rly moody few weeks and ended up cutting myself. But i have my bf (...

Im 25 years old and all I do all day is get high on LSD. Can that be harmful?
HUUUUUUUUH...

How do i make the voices in my head go away?

Why do people ask questions about suicide?
why do people ask questions like, "what is the best way to kill yourself" or "i want to kill myself, how should i?" or are just stating the fact that they are going to kill ...

What 2 do when u r bored 2 death?
any suggestions of what to do when u r bored?...

My cousin just died!?
My cousin just died in a new york shoot out and he was my best friend. I miss him so and i get to decide what happens to his ashes. i don't know whether to keep them, have them buried, or ...

What is preventing you from leading a happy life?

kodiweera
Can money make you happy?. Is evrything about money?

♥Special Red Girl™
Rating
It would make me happy right about now. Life is not ALL about money, but money is necessary to survive.

Sir Offenzalot
The world does revolve itself around money (look at all the nervousness surrounding the purposeless stock market) and the truth is, yes money can make you happy if one is responsible with it but it can also bring many other problems along with it.

~100%- ALL- AMERICAN -GIRL~
Rating
no not at all, you make your own happiness with or without money. money buys sadness,loneliness,heartache,and people use u for it....

Ava Wava my name isn't Ava
Rating
No, its about happiness and money onlt gets you a temporary amount, love, respect and peace with God are the only true ways of happiness.

Pam H
Rating
Money helps. But if you are basically unhappy and have a crummy outlook on life, money won't change that.

British Gentleman
Yes.

ebs187

mencey007
Send me some and I'll let you know.

giftfromgod
It can make you less sad, except if you are a celebrity, then it just buys you drugs.

loveradsrn
no you can have money and be unhappy ...or have nothing and be very happy

Mark M
Money can help you but if you go over like a 500,000 house then it won't make you any happier.Just unhappier.

Money CAN help though

Borntobebad
no it helps u can't buy happiness

Emma H
Rating
not money necessarily - buying shoes does!

Simply Adorable
Rating
To an extent, but you could be the richest miserable person in the world.

fatamorrighan
Rating
no. My friends and family make me happy. Having financial security would be nice, but not everything!

born for u
not everytme...its love that really matters and ofcourse money too

Kiki
I believe money can make a person happy - until they want more. But I don't believe that money will ever make a person content.

Love is far more important.

Liz
Rating
Money will only make you happy if you don't have enough food to eat or can't pay the rent or keep them from shutting the lights off. Once your basic needs are met more money won't make you happier.

thinkin' out loud
Money can't make you happy. But it sure can make it easier to make yourself happy.

Jenny B
Money itself can't make you happy. Being able to pay your billls and stay out of debt and provide a good life for your family does help in making you happy, but of course it's not everything.

sheryjazz
Rating
I think money does make you happy. Having enough money to live comfortably means you get to be stress free about bills etc, which means you can have a better outlook on live, develope a better social networth, more comforts, better education, a chance to really enjoy nature at the best vacation spots. Money may not ensure better health but it makes it easier to eat healthy as healthy food cost more than 'junk' and you can afford better doctors if it comes to one of those things you have no control over.

Friends and family play a part in your happiness but I bet my bottom dollar, persons with enough money to treat these persons well get treated well in return meaning beacuse you have money people around you try harder to make you happy.

Cold cash doesn't make you happy, put the control it gives you over your life as opposed to someone who doesn't have it sure does make you happy.

Cat
Rating
If you have too little of it, getting some money can make you happy yes.
But hell no, everything is not about money.

mark
Sadly enough it is all about money ...........Mark

Casey
It depends on your motive, if money is your motive it could be what makes you most happy but to fulfill all you happiness it will require more than money.

GPlus
Rating
cmon money makes everyone happy but not everything is about money family is not about money then u do somthing good for someone ur not always looking for money. im not.

angelina1
Rating
i dont think so, my boyfriend he gives me all i want he give me money lots of the time but im not happy cos he all the time at work and cant be with him ,so money is not everything

Rd101
No absolutely not!
It is not all about money and happiness, although it can help!

msnice34
Rating
i don't think money can make you happy. it can make things easier,but what is bread without butter?

Sophie
It definitely makes life easier.......But no money is not everything. As you get older you realize that more and more. .......

meangirl
No I mean look at Britney Spears. Shes loaded and she damn sure don't look happy to me. Happiness is within yourself - I believe you have to find inner peace.

Hypoxia
I sure don't see it making me sad. Yes, everything but true love is about money unfortunately, it makes the world go round.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy