Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My cat just died a minute ago. Please help me cope with it. I have know this cat my whole life.?

Additional Details
i have already talked about it with my family. im just askin people advise to get over it so it wont hang over my ...

Is it really good to cry?
I cried and cried last night but it just seemed that the pain was worse and then I ended up feeling numb, so how come people say it is good to cry?...

If you would die tonite do you believe you would go to heaven?
The Bible says we must believe Jesus died on the cross for us' all we have to do is to ask Jesus in our heart. it's a free gift....

Why do so many things hate me?
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow?
Additional Details
Like myspace and my english teacher and the color yellow? ...

If you smoke too much weed does it affect your memory?

Has anyone here actually fully recovered from serious long term depression?
I've had depression for years and can't see any hope of a full ...

Why do i do this? HELP!?
I cant stop moving the furinture in my house around. I cant help it, i just get bored really quickly and have to change everything around. I change all the rooms around at least once a week. My ...

Why do I feel as though I don't deserve anything, including happiness and contentment?
I'm a 17 year old boy. I guess that I've been struggling with some internal emotional issues lately.

I live what would be seen as by most people as a very "easy" life. I...

Are you a shy eater?
Like you feel uncomfortable eating in public?

I am If I'm by myself. And that's all the time....

Can everyone type in only one word?
Concerning ...

I need help from someone Fast?
well my gf and i had xxx and now she is pregnant. she is 1 month and her mom noticed and is asking about it and told my parents. i am ready to kill myself. what should i do?...

If you were to wake up and find out you were dead, would the shock kill you ?
.......:-)...

Why do i feel this way???
Im turning 14 today. I have a boyfriend who i love much, i have close friends too. But lately, i just wanna die. I went thro a rly moody few weeks and ended up cutting myself. But i have my bf (...

Im 25 years old and all I do all day is get high on LSD. Can that be harmful?
HUUUUUUUUH...

How do i make the voices in my head go away?

Why do people ask questions about suicide?
why do people ask questions like, "what is the best way to kill yourself" or "i want to kill myself, how should i?" or are just stating the fact that they are going to kill ...

What 2 do when u r bored 2 death?
any suggestions of what to do when u r bored?...

My cousin just died!?
My cousin just died in a new york shoot out and he was my best friend. I miss him so and i get to decide what happens to his ashes. i don't know whether to keep them, have them buried, or ...

What is preventing you from leading a happy life?

What do these symptoms mean?
depresion+no sleep+talks to self+invents a differnt life+rapid mood swings+attemped sucide+self ...

mollydolly
Suicidal mom?
i came home and found something d isturbing i know she wants to die it sux so bad for all of us i wanna help her should i let her go like she says is best im scared and in trouble all the time and my little brother and sister are too help her please she loves us so but hates her more

sarando s
omg im so sorry, u need to call the police, theyll find a way to help her find out that life is worth living pleez call them she may not like it but pleez odnt let ur mother die!

SeraMcKay
Rating
This is more common than you might think. It's sad. It is always hard to tell if someone is just wanting attention when they speak of killing themselves or if they really mean it. I have two friends who's moms were like this. In anycase, I am sure you want your mother to live and for all of you to have a happy family life. You need to talk to someone about this who can help your family immediately. There are crisis hotlines and if you can get to a phone without her knowing, you should do that. You can also call 911 if you feel it is urgent.

greenman
wow its like im 17 again i had a younger bro and sis and my mom got suicidial when her bf left but right after that i moved out so i know how everyone say call the police and blah blah but going through like the same exact situation i say just let her think your giving her space but make sure to keep anything sharp or any pills/drugs away from her. well im 20 now and shes back in her life and its like it never happened so just give her time i think and if she gets super serious then chain her up and call the police

Kat A
Rating
hey I at least would stay around for my kids.they dont asked to be made so at least she should wait till the youngest is 18

muda f
Rating
yeah, call the police, not Yahoo

mslavc
Rating
get her to a mental institution for evaluation. they'll help her there

Master Chef T.
call 911 and say my mom is sick and is going to kill her self please help they will put her on suicidal watch and she will be just fine so do it or she is gonna kill her self!

MadforMAC
Your mother needs to seek out professional help NOW. She needs to see a counselor who can help her and all of you. This is very unfair to you, as her children. Call relatives who care, friends who can help and get her to a counselor. Let her know that she has to be strong for all of you, she owes you her presence.

sonofstar
If your mom is suicidal, she needs professional help and fast. If she is presently trying to commit suicide, call 911. If not, tell another adult that you trust who can also help you to help her get to a crisis center or a therapist. This should not all be on you and your siblings's shoulders. Your mom loves you but right now, the chemistry in her brain won't allow her to act the way she would like to. You haven't done anything to cause this, but you also can't fix it. She needs adult professional help fast.

futureteacher0613
Rating
Do you have another parent around? A grown-up? Another family member? Perhaps you should call someone and talk to them AFTER you call the ambulance or the police. Your mother really needs help, and it's obvious that she can't help herself. You didn't really explain if the situation was life-threatening...like, did she take pills or cut her wrists? If you love your mother as much as you say you do, you will make the decision to save her life and get yours together.

I'll be praying for you, honey...

vivekananda20
Rating
Go to a School Counselor and talk to them about the situation, they will help you more than you think. The counselor will take it from there as far as making sure you and your sibs are safe...Also, if a family member lives close by--let them know what's going on--before contacting a counselor!! ...If they live far away, find any contact number you can find and let them know what is going on!! Now is not the time to be scared of telling someone what COULD happen...If you see any attempts while you stand before her, call the police immediately!!

ed
Rating
call family aid
ther shud be 1 around ur area check the internet

.:.:.Mizz_undaStood.:.:.
you should call a doc. you should have to take care of your mom.....!?!

mommy2princess928
Tell her that you love her and want to help. Encourage her to get some help so that she can be around to see you grow.... Try to empathisize.

You sound like a wonderful daughter and your mother needs to see that what she has to live for....

sllikylloh
Rating
Get help now and tell her you love her and want her around.

I lost my father to suicide, its not fun. -.-

rootzgirl34
i know it may be hard to say to your mom, but.. hearing it from you might make a difference, first off tell an adult or police but say to her .. is she loves you and your brother and sister so much, she would never do anything so selfish and hurtful to you all.. that you need your mom in your life, and tell her to seek help, times may seem tough to get through but leavin her children in this world without their mother is the wrong way to go about things.. talk to someone very soon ok.. please take care, i am sorry .. so sorry that you are in this situation.. be strong ..

feelyourpain
Do you have another family member or close friend you can call. I am not sure of your age, but you need to get someone to help you. You need to reassure your mom that no matter what she has done or what was done to her is worth dying over. Tell her there is more to live for. She needs to live for her 3 children. There is help out there. There are also good people out there willing to help as well. Trust me. I am a foster parent and have adopted 1 child and will be adopting her little brother soon. If she is not willing to help herself, then see if there is anyway you can help her help herself. You will need assistance from another adult if possible. Don't give up... I know you are scared, but you need to say out of trouble, that will not help the situation. Help her with your brother and sister.

e_spehr_99
Is there another adult (like your grandma) that you could talk to in order to get her help? Also you can call the teen hotline and they can help you get some help for your mom.

1-800-448-3000

http://www.girlsandboystown.org/hotline/index.asp

no name
get her help even if you have to sign her in if you report to the police that shes suicidal they will force her to go into the mental instution for help we had to do this to my brother.

xoxredhotcpxox
tell a responsible adults, and they will try and help you...good luck

pinkstealth
You need to seek help, now.

<3 PeAcEfUl SuMmEr........
Rating
she needs mental help. im sorry to have to tell you that. itll be the best for her.

Crystal B
CALL 911, this is not a matter that you can fix.

oh ya
tell her you love her, and you want her around

NYC-BIGCAT
Rating
call police.

Stimpson J. Cat
Rating
Ok, this is nearly incomprehensible but it seems like you should call the suicide hotline in your area. Look in the phone book. Or call the mental health ward of the local hospital. Either one of them can tell you what to do. Do you have a father, aunt, uncle or grandparent you can turn to?

yourpastlifelover
Rating
Call 911

Diva
Rating
Call 911, have her read this: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/ or call 1-800-273-TALK

Lisa E
Is there another adult you can tell? Honey, I know this is really scary...but if you REALLY think she's going to harm herself, you can call the police and tell them what you found. They will arrest her and take her to a hospital. It sounds very drastic which is why I ask if you have another adult around, but if you're really afraid, and you feel strongly enough...that IS an option.

bmac
Rating
Call 911 IMMEDIATELY.

Jacob S
Rating
No, do not let her go! You need to tell someone right away -- like a trusted adult (teacher, counselor, etc.). If you're not sure who to call ... dial 1-800-SUICIDE or (800) 784-2833 and they WILL help you!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.134
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, June 13, 2012
Terms of use - Privacy Policy