Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Who do u trust when u r depress?
i'm depress i don't trust anyone...none of my family, friends, teachers, or strangers,...i need someone to talk to that understands me......

Do you have a sense of humor??
can you laugh at others idiocy?

can you make others laugh when they are down and out?

are you even willing?...

Why........?
soo i dont know if this a question or not..but my freiend died a lil over 4 months ago..and one point..we were more than "friends"..but we never dated..and i still think about him alot..and ...

Each night I have to brush my teeth or it's always on my mind...?
...is that an addiction or a habit? If they're different then what are differences in the way each is addressed?...

I truely am worthless?
I lack the ability to complete simple tasks. I use drugs to kill the pain I feel, and it works. I want to crawl int a hole and disappear from the world. I would be doing it a favor. to say everyone ...

Is there anything out there that is safe and can get you high?
Well I tried weed a couple of times. There was times were I had this feeling that felt soooo good. Like a mood lift. Like my soul was smiling and I felt good. Like a long lasting feel good sigh.

Am i just weird or is there really something wrong with me?
i don't care if i ever see my grandparents, i don't have a relationship with them and i don't want one. my nephews B-day is today and there haveing a party for him and i don't ...

I have a one questions my mind is very depressed. my mind thinks always.?
i think i have two minds working in same time. one mind say one thing and second say other thing. i am very confusrd. what should i do?...

How to treat depression without professional help or drugs?
I do have depression symptom.
I'm a little workers ant so dont expect me to seek help from a professional....

Why am i like this?
since chilødhood i have a complex that i m ugly. no one has ever told me that and even ppl say my looks are above average but still i feel ugly and hate it when someone takes my photo during any ...

I am a very beautiful female, but i am afraid of my own beauty?
ppl always say i am pretty, they say that i should worry about anything, that i can easily get any job bc of my looks or whatever.....
but the problem is i am afraid of my own beauty. i know it ...

Help me i think that I am seconds away from doing something really stupid!!!?
Help.....i know that i talked to people on here yesterday....but right now i am thinking about doing what i know will end it all....last night i tried to take everyones advice....i called people for ...

Why is it that so many "teens" are so troubled these days?

My cable WENT out and I JUST SMASHED MY TV, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Am I depressed? Bipolar?
Yes its long. Please read. It would mean a lot.

I feel like there is a deep pit in my stomache. Fun activies that use to excite me dont even spark interest. I am only fully happy when I ...

How come I didnt die after tying cord around my neck and passing out with alcohol last nite?

Additional Details
I guess I didnt make it tight enough. Next time I got to make it tighter and drink more alcohol so I dont notice how tight I put it and then I will pass out. What a ...

Heroin addiction?
Hi, i have heard from many heroin users that 4 hits( injected) of heroin is all someone needs to get addicted. is this true or does it depend or each person?...

What is Your Greatest Fear About Aging?

What in the world would cause this to happen??!!??
Yesterday, i went to pick up my son from school for a dr. app. and while i was walking up to the door, all of a sudden i got this feeling that i was at the wrong school. So i started to question ...

How do you fight lazziness?

Bumumble
What's the second sign of madness?

Storm Chaser UK
1st - Talking to yourself.
2nd - Answering yourself.
3rd - Arguing with yourself.
4th - Losing the argument.

originalkippyj
Rating
When you no longer think you might be crazy, and you're sure everyone around you is insane.

And Why Not?
Rating
Answering questions on YA

LAUGHING SWEETLY
Rating
where is the ques abt the first sign?????

well i will answer that here itself.
u ought to be the first one.

Pieman
MADNESS?

THIS

IS

SPARTA!

Putting on the Foil
Still changing your name to "Bumumble" ;-)

Daniel B
Yahoo Answers

Dad's found yer scoo'er
Sign #1 hairs on the palm of the hand, sign #2 looking for them.

abu5tani
Rating
its when u start wearing aluminum foils with a coat hanger as an antenna.

greggace
Rating
going into politics

john l
Rating
thought disassociation I.E. a mad person would say "The f.b.i is after me!" and their sane friend would say "There is no reason for the f.b.i to be after you!" and the mad person would respond with "Because today is opposite day!" If that's the madness you meant! The other kind of madness is usually violence or rage! after some one says "I'm mad!"

nellie
Rating
Getting an answer when you're talking to yourself.

Ghostt!
When you start to hullousinate
x

micksmixxx
Rating
Oops! I should have waited.

The second sign of madness is looking for the hairs on the palms of your hands that I mentioned was the first sign. <grin>

julie a
Blackadder stuck pencils up his nose, is that it?
or it could be asking daft questions, ha ha

taxed till i die,
The first sign of madness is finding hairs on the palms of your hands,The second one is looking for them.

bAbY♥cAkEs
Rating
wearing bee antenna on your head

claracruzz
Rating
To the experiencer, the second sign of madness, is lying uncontrollable. You sense there's something wrong and you try to hide it, so you can no longer be honest about who you are because you don't want people to know there's something wrong. But this backfires because it all comes out when you relax for a second.

To the observer of the experiencer, the second sign of madness is when a person appears to be having an almighty inner conflict that seems to be taking them over and letting itself out now and again.

Of course these are things that happen to every person during the normal course of a day, but for the person that's loosing it, there's an incredible FEAR some say Wildness in the eyes that speaks for itself.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy