Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Please Help I have Anxiety and Panic Attacks everysingle day, it's destroying my entire life, what can I do???
I have been suffering from Anxiety and Socail Disorder for many Years now, I tried allot of thing to overcome it, but nothing worked. I have never taken medication for it because I am to afraid to ...

ABSOLUTLEY URGENT! PLEASE HELP, im really down and i feel like ending it, i beg you to help please?
i just lost my grandma, i have no family and fake friends. i feel i look terrible
http://photos-d.ak.faceb i have a ...

How do I get around to telling my mom that I am suicidal?

Additional Details
I've been suicidal for 5 or 6 ...

Do you think emos need metal help??
the ones who cut and hurt them selfs...
plz i wana know if my friend will get over this or if i should take action....

Is suicide the biggest sin?
just wondering will you go to hell for it
Additional Details
i'm bathist (i can't spell good)...

Need Answers !!?
I'm really close to this teacher in my school, I could trust her wth anything. She's helping me quit self harming, but I'm worried that it's putting her job at risk cause I know ...

What do you do to help relieve stress?
im always stress.. so can u guys give me an idea how u relieve it?...

How to not be gay???
Please help! And please don't just tell me to accept myself because ive tried,i cant and i wont,i cant be this way and need as much advice as possible. And if this is any help,im 14 and i dont ...

What do you do to help with stress?

Is this Normal thinking for a teen?
I know how dramatic this sounds but I feel as though no one understands me. I mean..for a teenager I'm very emotional and think about things in depth so much more then others and no one seems to ...

I am dying.?
I just hyperventilated and felt like i was dying...i could see the light....I'm dying inside and no one cares. Is this normal?
Additional Details
I just feel like giving up and ...

I dont want to grow up :(?
i feel like i haven thad a childhood and i was stripped opf my innocence at a very young age. now that i'm 19 and found someone who is like the mom i always wanted - just someone who would love ...

Can i get SSI checks for mental issues?
I'm 17 years old and I'm in Austin,Texas. I live with my 19 year old cousin, I was kicked out the house shortly after my 17th birthday, so I moved from Mississippi to Texas. I have a few ...

Depression....?
I'm a 17 years old girl. I really don't know what to do anymore, I can't seem to do anything right. I have a few friends, I also have horrible grades. I'm failing almost all of ...

I hate myself?
What should I do?...

How to be able to forgive yourself, especially when others won't? PSYCHOLOGICAL ONLY, NO RELIGION PLEASE!!!!!
I have some friends who came from abusive households, and had to endure abuse throughout their growing up years and carried it out throughout, social and work life, unfortunately such people are not ...

Marty
How Can I Make My Life Better?

amcnairfew
Rating
I hope this doesn't offend you but try reading John 3:16 there is a person out there who went through a heck of alot more than any us could take. Believe and follow his example you will be surprised at the goodness you find.

Paraphrased: For God gave his only begotten son that whoever shall believe shall not perish but have everlasting life.

Anja
Live each day to the fullest - just be happy that you're alive. I don't know your situation in life, or why you aren't happy, so I can't say for sure. You only have one life to life - so live it to the fullest!

mihika
by avoiding self pity, taking responsibility and developing a healthy sense of humour

jeannot_kensinger
Rating
By looking for the light at the end of the tunnel. Do not expect to be happy all the time, contentment is the best we can wish for. You have to be positive, have some fun, laugh a lot and look for the bright side in everything that comes you way.

vyomahadkar
Rating
by doing somethin u love to do, by givin time to those u love, bein with them, helping old age ppl, givin them company, helpin ur wife cook food, once in a while, takin ur family on outings, well and keep smiling, and its amazin how u can make ppl feel better by the flash of a smile, cool now, cheers to a happy life!

vanamont7
One minute at a time, Ethan. That's all any of us every gets.

Kei ,
Be yourself, live life to the fullest, be honest with yourself and others and love yourself, until you can do this you will never love anyone.

cutie22
Get a pet!

desi_devill
Learn to make yourself happy rather than having someone make you happy.

iwasborntowin
Rating
Great Question Ethan. I do not know anyone who doesn't wonder the same thing.

First, you need to identify what you really want out of life before you know what "better" is. Without getting too deep, I believe deep down, every one of us have a desire to be loved. If this is true, then your life becomes better the more you're loved.

Here's the tricky part, most of us attempt to "get" this love by receiving. Afterall, it does seem natural and logical that if I "want" something I should "seek" it and receive it. But, when this happens we set ourselves up with expectations. Expectations is the key here. As a matter of fact, false expectations is one of the very seed beds of despression. So, anytime i'm in a "receive" mode and my expectations are not met, then life becomes opposite of better.

As some have already said, "giving" is the answer. Your motive in the giving will determine your reward. You have to give with a pure heart, not with an ulterior motive of getting something in return(expectations). There comes that word again. But try it, it's incredible and works 100% of the time. The more you give, the better life gets.

A great anology is this one. An automobile that runs on fuel has to give away(burn) fuel in order to go. In other words, it has to give away the very thing it desires in order to run. If you want to have a better life, then you should constantly be looking for ways to give away Love. When you do that, you will have more love(a better life) than you know what to do with.

Indentify some things that you really enjoy doing, down to the basics, talking, walking, swimming, painting, reading, etc. Find a way that you can do that as a benefit for others and enjoy the rewards.

James

niecy
Rating
get saved

darthbouncy
Broad question. Serving others seems to be a good way of feeling like you're enriching your life. It's also cheap...it just costs some of your time. Mentor a child, knit chemo caps or preemie caps. Write to soldiers, find ways to make your community better on whatever level calls to you.

kwk2lrn
Rating
Give more, take less. Keep your glass half full, not empty and strive to make others feel liked and important. Love deeply and without reservation. You'll be amazed at the results! May your life be enriched with the answers supplied from all.

ANGEL
Rating
WHATS YOUR PROBLEM??? FIND IT....AND YOU WILL BE HAPPY!!!

gsmith_2.bfree
Hi there, to truly make your life better give it to GOD he has a purpose and plan
for you life that is why HE created you. Ask Him in to you heart right now and for forgiveness for you past mistakes then read His word and get into a good bible bases church and have a personnel relationship with Him it will make all the difference in the world hey just try it what do you have to lose it will work OK CONGRATULATIONS on your new life with JESUS CHRIST he will be the best friend you ever had or ever will have.

clarity
By doing things for others. It tends to make you feel very good about yourself, and it's always good when it's not ALL ABOUT you. There's so much benefit to giving of yourself. Whether it's actually volunteering for something, or something as simple as picking up the newspaper in an elderly person's driveway and setting it on their porch. You'll start being very creative in the things you can do. A plus is that nice things usually begin happening to/for you, also.

wendi_timney
get a great woman and a bird.

truthyness
Rating
take on missions that are possible, ethan.

I see you've changed your name. So my new answer is,
Take on missions that are possible, martin.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Sunday, February 3, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy