Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Im gonna die?
im 15 & i cant sleep @ night. i lie awake in bed every school night. im so tired @ school. i lie awake as the hours go by. i dont drink caffeine or exercise. what should i do? i have to go to ...

My New Girlfriend is an Alcoholic! What should I do?
I have just found out that my new girlfriend of only 5 months is an alcoholic. I had know idea until this weekend when I found her totally drunk, dilerious and injured. It scared me like nothing in ...

I feat that i am going to hell?
and there isnt anything i can do about it. ifeel that lots of stuff that goes on around me is making my afterlife that much more horrible. is there a name for this kind of thinking? what can be ...

Is this normal?
My wife talks to my stomach! Several times throughout the day, she comes up to me, lifs up my shirt, bends down and says "Hi! You're so cute! I miss you!" But she calls ME crazy!<...

If I were to smoke Marijuana tonite, would I be ok to take a test on Tuesday?
I have a college placement test to take on Tuesday and I was wondering if smoking tonight could affect me at all.
Additional Details
I ...

How come people kill cats for the fun of it?
I knew someone who killed 5 cats, JUST FOR FUN!
I know he was getting pretty physcotic, but i didn't think he would go to the extent of killing cats.....

Is this an early sign of ...

Is it okay for a teen to feel depressed?
I have a lot going on including my first heart break, multi sports, and the pressure of schoolwork. Can someone help me out and make me feel better?
Additional Details

My boyfriend thinks im pregnant, i know im not. should i tell him the truth?

I want to cut myself NOW, what to do so I don't?
It sounds sick, but now, right this second, I want to hurt myself. Is there anything I can do instead? I feel really anxious, restless, and confused, and I've been having sudden feelings of ...

Do i have a problem or am i just weird?
Im 15 years old and im sophmore in high school, but im severly socially deprived. I've always been shy, quiet, good kid and never liked to stand out or participate in things since elementary ...

Please do not judge me…?
I hate myself. I have been unemployed for a year and one day and I feel so ashamed. I’m not exactly qualified for any of the jobs I really want because of my lack of formal education. The only ...

I'm feeling really depressed. Can anyone help me?
I should be feeling really happy today, and Iwas (for like, twenty minutes). I won first prize in a music competition, and I thought everyone was really proud and happy for me. THan, my daad started ...

Normal for mom to call her kid this?
She calls me a b*stard and screams at me. Says im stupid and things like that because i dont want to live with her anymore. She tells me i cant live or support myself on my own and threatens me if i ...

Why do we have dreams? Why are they so often crazy?
by crazy, I mean disjointed etc.. -...

Has anyone heard of cutting? My sister who is 22 does it and she shows it off like it's a badge of honor..
I don't understand the need to cut.. Can anyone help me out in understanding why someone would cut themself? She says she has been doing it for years. She will cut herself so deep that she has ...

What is the best lesson u learned from life?
what makes u feel happy in life ?...

Im soooo deppressed!!! i cut myself and dont know wat to do!!!?
im seriously depressed im on the larger side of things and im 13 !!!! people make fun of me! plz help b 4 i do sumtin i regret!...

What does it mean about my personality, when writing i write in cursive and print in the same sentence or even

If you cut yourself does that mean you have a mental illness?
Okay well I do cut myself, and people are always talking about like all these "mental illnesses" you most liikely have if you cut? Cant you just do it with out having to be "messed up&...

Why do some people kill others before comitting suicide?
like well it's really sad if they wanna kill themselves, not saying that they should but even if they decide to commit suicide they should just suicide themselves, not kill others, especially ...

solonelyandtired
I Need to Die?
I tried ti kill myself months ago with out sucess. This time I plan to go to work on Monday and then when I finish work on monday stay in a B&B and then on tuesday I'm on a course and when I finish that course stay at the B&B and watch the TV News if no one misses me then U plan on missing work on Wednesday and getting the boat that night and jumping over board between Scotland and Ireland.

What are my chances of death?

The reason for his is the Lady that I love will not even talk to me now and I cant live knowing that I hert her so much that she will never speak to me again.

Hopfully this wiil be goodbye for ever
Additional Details
She stoped talking to me five months ago, with the words that because the way I feel she thought it was best that there was no more contact and she hasn't been In touch. Any time I try to contact her she cut's me off & never replies to email's

I do not intend to leave a her a note telling her why, so that it's doesn't play on her mind.

I already told her how I feel and that what caused the communication break down.

The story of my life no friends and alway's alone.

spud
it's obvious you're not ready to die yet as you stopped eating 5 months ago and lived to tell the tale s0, have another crack at life and you might get to enjoy it

to.far.away
Rating
drowning is not a very nice way of killing yourself

esm
Rating
you are an idiot dont kill yourself over a woman shes probally not worth your life anyway. THINK ABOUT IT SHE IS NOT WORTH IT.

lazytramp789
Rating
move away, start a new life for yourself instead on ending your current one

sillysylly
Rating
if u kill urself thats it. end. like ur watching a movie, and waiting to see what is going to happen next, but the film maker has decided it will be more interesting to end the film right NOW. that always p****s me off. dont u wanna see whats gonna happen next in ur life? and next ? and next? anyway WHY THE RUSH? we are ALL GOING TO DIE ONE DAY. u may as well wait for ur time to go.

Mr-K-
Rating
It's a shame that this is the only way (you can see), to sort out your situation. Don't do it.
Go and speak with your GP!

All the best,takecare.

maz
Rating
please just give yourself time to read my post....
i think your trying to leave to see if your lady misses you and through guilt and worry she will contact you.
do not use suicide as an excuse for you to recieve conversation from your lady.
suicide is a perminant option there is no going bac if your sucesful which is not what your lady would want to happen.
you dont just hurt yourself, you will be hurting the people around you making them suffer too feelings of grief, confusion and guilt the sense that if only they had done something differently. you might say goodbye to your life but others who love and care for you are still around suffering with grief of your loss.
you might be gone but never forgotten.
Definatly watch this video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4FoVR8gWrHw
have a read of this:
http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/
Take care
xx
i hope things sort themselves out and its not your goodbye forever...

fionarwilkinson
sounds like a plan. no wonder she wont talk to you you are obviously insane. why dont you look after your self instead eat some chocolate maybe. icy cold water seems a little harsh but it probably will kill you.

Sammie
You need to seek help somewhere else seriously the way you ask this question is just screaming for pitty and I don't question that your hurting and that you need someone to understand you but the people here are just going to give you a ton of angry answers. Call a hot line or take yourself somewhere where you can ask for mental help. Please be smart and don't hurt yourself because that is a perminent solution to a temporary problem trust me there is life after pain so be smart.

Mrs.sexy women Brenda
one word to you,,,,,, call crisis center now ,,, and go get help,,,,

Maalru3
People would miss you. You would be forever scaring the people that love you. If you love this woman so much then sometimes when you love something you have to let it go. Love means you want pure happiness for that person, even if it isn't with you. I know it hurts, trust me, I have lost love. But looking back at then and now. I am so happy I went on with my life. There are beautiful things out there, beautiful people who love me more then that lost love. people who truely love me. YOu would be risking all of that. Your future. Life is a gift, even when it gets hard. Commiting suicide is a cowards way out. especially when it is for attention or to punish someone. If you love her truely, why on earth would you want to hurt her so badly that she would have to be scared for life over what you did by ending your precious life. Don't do it, you would be missed. Stop putting your entire happiness in someone elses hands. You need to love yourself first, and clearly you aren't doing that. It gets better, but not if you do this, or place your life in her hands.

dumbo
Have another long deep think and see what happens. Forgive yourself first.

veggiefran
oh my goodness, I'm sure it couldn't be that bad, how are you ever going to work it out if you are dead, you need to give it more time and let her know just how sorry you are,throwing yourself overboard isn't going to make her change her mind, and even if it does, it will be to late for you, give her time to miss you before you carry on with your plan, it probably feels like sh-t at the moment, but it will work out for you, don't do any thing yet please please give it time.

stuartscott
Rating
You sound really fed up and tired. More to the point the tone of your writing is not hysterical but simply factual as if you've already made up your mind, and this makes me feel great concern for you. The loss of the love of your life is obviously causing you great guilt and pain, you can't see beyond it at the moment and I think you are getting really exhausted.

You need to talk to someone urgently and get some support. I think you know that otherwise you wouldn't be here tonight, and that's a positive thing! You recognise the really dangerous place you are in at the moment and even at this stage perhaps you are looking for another way to get some relief for the pain you are feeling?

I'm not going to state the obvious and suggest you talk to family or friends as in my experience it can be extremely difficult to talk freely with people too close to you. It is sometimes better to talk to someone who does not know you and who won't judge you.

Perhaps you might think of contacting The Samaritans? they are an excellent organisation and you decide how you wish to contact them, by e-mail, phone, or even face-to-face if you feel strong enough. They have a website at -

http://www.samaritans.org/

If you are too tired to look that up, the telephone number is -

08457 90 90 90

I do hope you get some help, you have taken a big step in writing tonight, maybe just one more step?

Take care and all the best

Stuart

DIRTY BIKER
Rating
http://www.metanoia.org/suicide/spagebw.htm

GOOD LUCK!!

susan l
Rating
don't do it I don't think you realy want to or you wouldn't have put this message on here please get help and talk to someone about your troubles nothing is that bad trust me

Lindi C
Rating
People who play on your emotional styrings liek she's clearly doing need to be the ones writing this question - don't let some woman somewhere be the cause of you depression - give yourself time to get over it slowly and you'll be on top of things befroe you know it! Believe me, many of us have felt this way at some stages in our lives and I;m sure many feel this way right now, you are not alone and don;t bother yourself about some rude ppl's answers they clearly just out there to hurt you more. Get yourself a friedn to talk to and remember we're always there to listen, most of us have been through the worst situations and we're still here! Good luck, and if you need anyone to talk, email me! Email me at: darkavenger505@yahoo.co.uk ---> you need to get it all out before you can start anew. All the best.

yeah, right.
To answer your specific question, your chances of death are 50/50. Either you will die or you won't.

Now that that is out of the way, you might consider the advise the rest of these persons have suggested. Good luck.

sam h
The fact that you posted your question hopefully means that you'd like some help. I was in a similar situation not so long ago.
From the responses you've had so far, it would seem that you have several people who care about you. Please contact one or all of us. In the words of the Hot Chocolate song, we'll put you together again. x

Dominic M
Get a grip man no woman is ever worth the trouble. You will feel bad for a few weeks even years. Consider this - how will it affect everyone else - your family for example knowing that you did such a self thing. Give it time - yes she may not want to know you now, but in a few months things may be different. Give it time and be patient nothing is as bad as it seems at first glance.

Remember - it is better to have loved and lost than never loved, and that there are thousands of lonely women out there that need real men.

Kat
Rating
Please think again before you do this i am sure if you did this a lot of people would be so torn apart and also you say you hurt this lady and that's why she wont speak to you and do you rely think this wont hurt her even more it is the people who are left who feel the pain so please think again.

I like towels
Rating
talk to that lady, tell her how you feel
imagine the future..... think about your future without her... you wouldent want that?... killing yourself is just confirming your future without this person,
life is a gift, treasure it
your life can only get better
dont do it

claracruzz
isn't drowning the worst way to die?
doesn't it take like ages and ages, plus if you know how to swim, you'll probably need to tire yourself out otherwise you would keep fighting it.
On the other hand, the sea would be pretty cold at the moment, the Atlantic is rather chilly. Survival time if the sea is at 10C is three hours, on average, for those who are fit, not excessive drinkers and have not recently had a heavy meal.

Surely you can be more inventive/creative with your exit, make it count...
But as far as I kow of life, it'd be by far more rewarding for you to stick this your torment out and make it thorugh this phase.

No condition is permanent in this world, this too will pass...

I Pity You Fool!â„¢
Rating
How does dying make things better?

laurarara
Rating
Look at this site: http://www.metanoia.org/suicide

sweetie
Rating
call Samaritans or go to your local accident and emergency department

http://www.mind.org.uk/index.htm

http://www.samaritans.org/

guy2008
dont do it

Ashazoid
I'm sorry for what happened between you two but this lady is not worth killing yourself over trust me! things will get much better..

candy2525
Rating
You will hurt her so much if you do this. Think of the pain she will feel forever knowing the reason you jumped ship is because of her. If she is upset give her time to heal. Trust me just give her a little while and she will come around.

big beauty
Rating
please email me
we can talk on msn or yahoo messenger
i too have been throuhgh a lot in my life
we can share our pain
waiting for you ............

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy