Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I feat that i am going to hell?
and there isnt anything i can do about it. ifeel that lots of stuff that goes on around me is making my afterlife that much more horrible. is there a name for this kind of thinking? what can be ...

Is this normal?
My wife talks to my stomach! Several times throughout the day, she comes up to me, lifs up my shirt, bends down and says "Hi! You're so cute! I miss you!" But she calls ME crazy!<...

If I were to smoke Marijuana tonite, would I be ok to take a test on Tuesday?
I have a college placement test to take on Tuesday and I was wondering if smoking tonight could affect me at all.
Additional Details
I ...

How come people kill cats for the fun of it?
I knew someone who killed 5 cats, JUST FOR FUN!
I know he was getting pretty physcotic, but i didn't think he would go to the extent of killing cats.....

Is this an early sign of ...

Is it okay for a teen to feel depressed?
I have a lot going on including my first heart break, multi sports, and the pressure of schoolwork. Can someone help me out and make me feel better?
Additional Details

My boyfriend thinks im pregnant, i know im not. should i tell him the truth?

I want to cut myself NOW, what to do so I don't?
It sounds sick, but now, right this second, I want to hurt myself. Is there anything I can do instead? I feel really anxious, restless, and confused, and I've been having sudden feelings of ...

Do i have a problem or am i just weird?
Im 15 years old and im sophmore in high school, but im severly socially deprived. I've always been shy, quiet, good kid and never liked to stand out or participate in things since elementary ...

Please do not judge me…?
I hate myself. I have been unemployed for a year and one day and I feel so ashamed. I’m not exactly qualified for any of the jobs I really want because of my lack of formal education. The only ...

I'm feeling really depressed. Can anyone help me?
I should be feeling really happy today, and Iwas (for like, twenty minutes). I won first prize in a music competition, and I thought everyone was really proud and happy for me. THan, my daad started ...

Normal for mom to call her kid this?
She calls me a b*stard and screams at me. Says im stupid and things like that because i dont want to live with her anymore. She tells me i cant live or support myself on my own and threatens me if i ...

Why do we have dreams? Why are they so often crazy?
by crazy, I mean disjointed etc.. -...

Has anyone heard of cutting? My sister who is 22 does it and she shows it off like it's a badge of honor..
I don't understand the need to cut.. Can anyone help me out in understanding why someone would cut themself? She says she has been doing it for years. She will cut herself so deep that she has ...

What is the best lesson u learned from life?
what makes u feel happy in life ?...

Im soooo deppressed!!! i cut myself and dont know wat to do!!!?
im seriously depressed im on the larger side of things and im 13 !!!! people make fun of me! plz help b 4 i do sumtin i regret!...

What does it mean about my personality, when writing i write in cursive and print in the same sentence or even

If you cut yourself does that mean you have a mental illness?
Okay well I do cut myself, and people are always talking about like all these "mental illnesses" you most liikely have if you cut? Cant you just do it with out having to be "messed up&...

Why do some people kill others before comitting suicide?
like well it's really sad if they wanna kill themselves, not saying that they should but even if they decide to commit suicide they should just suicide themselves, not kill others, especially ...

Have you ever been depressed?

Why are some people so keen to point out spelling errors and ridicule us at the same time?
Surely we all make the odd mistake. I spelt fourty instead of forty. try checking it on spell check does not show as an ...

dancin fish
Am i crazy?
i talk to myself. i dont do any thing bad. i'm depressed and hate life. i've had eating disorders. i cant trust any one. thats why i'm asking you, cause you dont know who i really am.

jcheryld
Rating
Dancin fish,
I am worried that you have posted numerous times and are concerned about your mental health. Please contact a professional by calling your crisis line RIGHT NOW. Do yo need help finding the number? What city do you live in? Do something good for yourself and your mental health... please don't rely on other Yahoo Answers members to fix your issues.

Julianne Haze
no your not crazy, sweety.

Looney
Wait a minute i talk to myself too but i also answer myself in the second person with a different voice your ok to me

Miss Jamie
Rating
You sound for the most part in the normal range. Unless you are putting yourself or others in danger you are probably alright. Focus more on the positives around you.

happygurl1275
just make some friends and maybe they can help you out :)
Most people who have eating disorders dont have very much confidence. I suggest you get a job which invloves talking to people and then you will hopefully become more HAPPY! :) :):)..hope this helps!!

rantdogg
well to me this seems like your just makeing this question up but I would say no your not your just some weird stereotypical emo girl

mzloca
Rating
No your not crazy, I truely think we all talk to ourselves. Whether going over issues or concerns in our lives to reminding ourselves of something. As for the depression, I would first say if there's something going on in your life stressful or just anything really, then that could be what is triggering the depression. There's also a thing called seasonal depression where at different times of the year, some people do get depressed, esp in winter. If you have noticed long periods of depression or if you have thought of harming yourself then I want you to talk to your doctor. Trust me, doctors will not lock you up for suffering depression which alot of people tend to think, there's alot of ways to help you cope and get through this. I am bipolar and have been thru alot of dpression and stuff and want you to know that there is hope and things will get better. Also theres a book out there called "You're Not Alone" check ur local library, it's excellant. I wish you all the best!

willie j
Rating
You can be whom ever you choose,as long as you don't harm yourself or others.You used a past tense while describing your eating disorder.So we will not address that.Without the proper test subject how can anyone give you a diagnosis.You are perfectly sane,being you asked a question using a full sentence.Far as I can see from what I have read your problem maybe dealing more so with your grammar.Capitalization,your speaking and your writing techniques.Please continue to further your education and have pride about yourself and your demeanor.From the moment you read this,begin having pride in all of your endeavors.Crazy is not a nice word,therefore we will say you are challenged.

Brittany
Rating
you sound exactly like me. and no, you're not crazy. or if you are, then i am too. so you're not alone.

Chris B
Rating
Everyone talks to themselves, it's called thinking. You are just thinking outloud.
Your eating and trust issues are a direct result of your depression.
so no, your not "crazy" you just need to find your self.

Pooty Pootwell
No, you're not crazy. We all have our things that make us odd, but you're nowhere near certifiable. You sound like me when I was in high school.

Hayley N
No, you aren't crazy, alot of people talk to themselves but why are you depressed hun? You can email me if you want to talk and I'll try to help you in any way I can.

-Hayley

A J
Rating
well... i wouldn't go so far as to say that you are crazy, but you may have a few issues. don't worry bout it too much, just find someone who can help you with it. lol trust me you aren't crazy or alone in this, my girlfriend kinda had the same issues, but shes ok now. don't worry you will find yourself in time, just try not to worry and take each day as it comes.

sugar booger
Rating
no, you jsut sound like an emo teen.

Nikki
Rating
I would definitely try to do something about that "depressed" issues. Not necessary in the field of medication, but try to make some friends by finding people with similar interests. If anything, pick up a book by one of your favorite authors. Don't have a favorite author? Explore with different genres until you find one you like, and work it out from there. I hope everything gets better for you. :)

And I totally understand your asking here, where no one really knows you. Its usually easier to talk to people who you don't have personal relationships, because sometimes that can get awkward.

^^^^ Just a random thought...

Queen of Secrets
I talk to myself and I'm sane. I hate life and don't trust anyone either and I'm sane. However, maybe the reason you have eating disorders is you want people to like you... maybe you're just lonely.

Leopardlady
Rating
Everyone's a little crazy in their own way. The craziest ones are the ones that don't admit it, in my opinion.

Sounds like you've been through a lot of hurt in your life. You need to quit hating on yourself, believe me, as you travel through life you'll meet plenty of people who will hate on you so you need to learn to like yourself so they won't get to you.

Make an effort every day when you wake up that you are going to be happy, that you are going to find joy in something every day. It will help alleviate the depressed feelings you have, that I suspect are coming from somewhere deep inside you, and in part due to the eating disorder.

You need to eat right, and keep your food down. Vitamins may help you. Eating disorders can be linked to mental illness, such as depression because your body isn't getting the fuel it needs, and if your body's starving, then so is your brain. You need to feed your brain, and try to get to the root of the anger you have and the self-destruction. Learn to like you, you are the only you you've got, and you need some TLC.

Join a church, get involved in the youth group and whatever else catches your fancy. Being around loving, caring people who will pray for you is great therapy. You need to feel a part of something, that your life is worth something. Volunteering will help you, too. Be careful not to tell people you talk to yourself, just let them pray about your eating disorder. If you tell them too much, it may have an opposite affect of what you need.

If these things don't work well enough after a time, then you need to get into therapy.

You are worth something, you are valuable, you are needed and very necessary to this world. There is a plan for you, and part of that plan includes peace and joy and prosperity of mind, body and spirit.

Kr@zY m3x!c@n
Rating
well your not crazy you probably just going throught a rought time dont worry everythings gonna b allright

sweetnsassy
Rating
Everyone is "crazy" by some standards. Talking to yourself is just a quirk, and I personally prefer people with quirks. Eating disorders are quite common given our skinny obssessed culture (I bet many women you see everyday have eating disorders and you think they are perfectly normal but they puke after every meal). The only issue that is problematic to me is that you say you can't trust anyone and this is understandable if you have been repeatedly betrayed in the past; then it is a NORMAL response to your past and something you can take steps to overcome; you just have to take steps to do so. Have you considered counseling? You can start by confronting the people who have wornged you.

Joseph R
Rating
Crazy is a matter of perception. What is crazy to one individual may not be to another. However, because you are asking whether you are crazy, tells me you are not. Your just someone who is going through a rough stage.

I believe you just need something to look forward to. You need to find a vision, a picture of the future you intend to create for yourself. In other words a dream. You will then need to map out a plan that will bring that dream into reality. No one can create that dream for you. This is something you will have to do. Try to relax as much as possible and use your critical thinking skills. You will find that dream, that passion that will draw you out of this rough stage. In addition, because you are going through this stage, it will make you stronger, and stronger to the point where you will be able to help others going through what you experienced. I firmly believe we go through things for reason. In order to benefit from it, we must assess the lessons learned and apply this new knowledge appropriately for the future. No, your not crazy, your just being schooled for greater things!!

ROsie
Rating
You need some medication..sounds like you may have Bipolar disease. Someone very close to me had the same symptoms, ended up in the hospital and is now taking medication and is doing MUCH BETTER! That person's life has chained and enjoys life now more than ever. The medication is not forever. Please speak to your doctor or to a guidance counsellor in school(if your still in school).
Get help..try to trust someone for this time..your worth it!
Good Luck**peace**

Catherine
I talk to myself too. W/e who cares if that makes us crazy. I am also depressed and have eating disorders and I have social anxiety. When you have stuff like this I think people do lie to you a lot because they are afraid that you will kill yourself.

lcama12_ILOVEJULIA!!
Rating
you are probably emo. Plus when you are crazy, you deny it.

Daisy S
Rating
i don't think your crazy i just think your going through some emotional issues. we all talk to ourselves once in a while. but maybe you should pray to god and get some counseling in oder to feel better. we all need help sometimes to get through life. so talk to someone hun and get help for your issues. you'll be glad you did.

MzDiva
To me it sounds like you have depression. You need to first figure out how long this has been going on. If you feel that your emotions are starting to become a problem, then you probably need to see a psychologist to find out what the root is. They will probably refer you to a psychiatrist to prescribe some anti-depressants. There is a reason why you feel the way you do. No... you are not crazy. Just going through something. But, whether or not you want help is completely and totally up to you. Good luck darling!

Ä?iêu Thuyá»?n
Rating
You're not crazy, just (obviously) depress. You can check with a therapist.

iloveyou
no every one feels that way and everyone talks to them selves

logsdodl
Rating
No, you are far from being crazy. You are young and your life has many directions. There is a lot of peer pressure. It gets so much better as you age. Not sure what grade you are in but after high school and you are more independent your life will have so much more meaning. So for now try to volunteer to work somewhere. When you give of yourself then your life has meaning and you will feel great inside.

sarah
Rating
You do sound depressed and very unhappy, not good feelings for you. You must talk to someone about this, your Mom or a trustworthy friend. There is also professional help out there. You don't need to feel like this. Life is really too short for these types of feelings, however you are not alone. Many, many people have symptoms of depression. It is not shameful to seek out professional help, you would only be helping yourself if you did. I wish you the very Best.

ska8ter
try counseling

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy