Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is it okay for a teen to feel depressed?
I have a lot going on including my first heart break, multi sports, and the pressure of schoolwork. Can someone help me out and make me feel better?
Additional Details

My boyfriend thinks im pregnant, i know im not. should i tell him the truth?

I want to cut myself NOW, what to do so I don't?
It sounds sick, but now, right this second, I want to hurt myself. Is there anything I can do instead? I feel really anxious, restless, and confused, and I've been having sudden feelings of ...

Do i have a problem or am i just weird?
Im 15 years old and im sophmore in high school, but im severly socially deprived. I've always been shy, quiet, good kid and never liked to stand out or participate in things since elementary ...

Please do not judge me…?
I hate myself. I have been unemployed for a year and one day and I feel so ashamed. I’m not exactly qualified for any of the jobs I really want because of my lack of formal education. The only ...

I'm feeling really depressed. Can anyone help me?
I should be feeling really happy today, and Iwas (for like, twenty minutes). I won first prize in a music competition, and I thought everyone was really proud and happy for me. THan, my daad started ...

Normal for mom to call her kid this?
She calls me a b*stard and screams at me. Says im stupid and things like that because i dont want to live with her anymore. She tells me i cant live or support myself on my own and threatens me if i ...

Why do we have dreams? Why are they so often crazy?
by crazy, I mean disjointed etc.. -...

Has anyone heard of cutting? My sister who is 22 does it and she shows it off like it's a badge of honor..
I don't understand the need to cut.. Can anyone help me out in understanding why someone would cut themself? She says she has been doing it for years. She will cut herself so deep that she has ...

What is the best lesson u learned from life?
what makes u feel happy in life ?...

Im soooo deppressed!!! i cut myself and dont know wat to do!!!?
im seriously depressed im on the larger side of things and im 13 !!!! people make fun of me! plz help b 4 i do sumtin i regret!...

What does it mean about my personality, when writing i write in cursive and print in the same sentence or even

If you cut yourself does that mean you have a mental illness?
Okay well I do cut myself, and people are always talking about like all these "mental illnesses" you most liikely have if you cut? Cant you just do it with out having to be "messed up&...

Why do some people kill others before comitting suicide?
like well it's really sad if they wanna kill themselves, not saying that they should but even if they decide to commit suicide they should just suicide themselves, not kill others, especially ...

Have you ever been depressed?

Why are some people so keen to point out spelling errors and ridicule us at the same time?
Surely we all make the odd mistake. I spelt fourty instead of forty. try checking it on spell check does not show as an ...

I am desperate?
She took the breath right out of me.She left a hole where my heart should be.
Additional Details
I love her so much.....I lost her....

What do you find most comforting when you're scared, sad, or otherwise upset?

Does anyone else have this problem? Please help. No rude answers please!?
Whenever I try to go to sleep I am constantly bothered by the thought racing through my head. It will keep me up for hours. I think about the bad things that have happened in my life, how i could ...

Anyone want to cheer me up?
I've had bad news and feel really down. My life seems rubbish and I can't see it ever getting better!...

Filipino Princess
What do you do when your mad?

Mrs Apple
Sometimes I cry, depending on what it is. Most of the time, I wouldn't talk to anyone.

If my husband got me mad, I would stop talking to him until he apologizes and treats me to dinner. Usually, I don't give in that easily. Crying always works. At least a couple tears in front of him.

Darby
Rating
Unfortunately, I hold it in until I get so mad that I say things in a nasty way.

valkyria
Rating
Sometimes I scream into a pillow. Sometimes I throw rocks into the field across the road. Sometimes I just have to have a good cry.

werk2much2000
Well.....I'm not angry about much...thats for sure.

I learned a long time ago...that most of the times I became angry about something...it was the exact response that someone else was trying to evoke in me. I learned that the only real good reason to become angry was with myself for something stupid I either did...or something that I should have done but didnt.

I had a girlfriend once...who just loved to argue....about silly inane things. I being a logical and reasonable person...tried to argue back just to be able to have her say..."Oh I see...your right!!" Which of course never happened. When I stopped arguing with her....she left.

Its like the old saying....dont sweat the small stuff.....save your emotions for love.

☮♂♥♀Soul Flower♀♥♂☮
Rating
Sit by myself and stew about whatever I'm mad about. I don't handle that kinda thing too well.

deadly_donkey
Rating
just stare at something insignificant for a while till you feel better.

brenda4ever
yell

XAM
I write in a journal with tons of cuss words, then I burn it.

merrigandesign
Rating
Try to Zen. I do not like the discontent of being mad.

servant4u
I usually swear. I am trying to kick the habit.

Mr_luay1985
Sleep usually

Ahhh....Me Time
Stay in my room and not talk to anyone, and then try to reason with myself, "Do I need to be mad?"

Wes V
Rating
Go for a walk , I do not talk when I'm upset . If you talk when your upset or mad , you may say something you may regret . walk it off and let cooler heads prevail.

kiks
Rating
who r u mad a if your mad at wateva then just sort of deal wit your issues for more email me at skinnyshortsl2b or IM me at blusandals92

♥~Karabear~♥
Rating
I throw thing....big heavy things that dont belong to me and i yell...a lot!!

bluesun
sing. pray. walk.music. talk to buddies. watch t.v. think about love.

Doogle
Rating
Go to yahoo answers to pick up 2 points. I feel better already :-)

Wilson Kipketer
dance

Joe P
Rating
Count 1 to 100 backward.

jaunlniaH
I heard that anger gives you extra energy. My Doctor said the best thing to do when your mad is paint a room and trust it works there's just some thing about it that's so relaxing.

todayillsee
Rating
get even

Carl J
Rating
I usually yell, or worse yet, try to get even. This is even worse when I'm in a car. I don't know why, but if someone makes me mad when I'm behind the wheel....

not good

Conrad
Rating
Before I do anything else I count to 10. Otherwise, my anger will be controlling me instead of the other way around.

ksquid
I usally, cry, yell, then go out for a long run.

theropingeffect
Rating
Make big mad noises.

Boaz
Rating
Get on your knees and pray and ask God to renew your mind.
Read mind, spirit and body restoration books--books that teach you and your family how to break negative energies from your mind, body and spirit:
www.trafford.com/04-2126
www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-...
www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/1412043190
www.powells.com/biblio/17-1577944232-0

Boaz

bluebell
Cry

Jess
Rating
yell or cry, sometimes both

sometimes i clean everything

Tarabeara
I write in a journal, to help me calm down. IT sounds stupid but it does help. Or I just go calm myself down.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy