Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

What is the best lesson u learned from life?
what makes u feel happy in life ?...

Im soooo deppressed!!! i cut myself and dont know wat to do!!!?
im seriously depressed im on the larger side of things and im 13 !!!! people make fun of me! plz help b 4 i do sumtin i regret!...

What does it mean about my personality, when writing i write in cursive and print in the same sentence or even

If you cut yourself does that mean you have a mental illness?
Okay well I do cut myself, and people are always talking about like all these "mental illnesses" you most liikely have if you cut? Cant you just do it with out having to be "messed up&...

Why do some people kill others before comitting suicide?
like well it's really sad if they wanna kill themselves, not saying that they should but even if they decide to commit suicide they should just suicide themselves, not kill others, especially ...

Have you ever been depressed?

Why are some people so keen to point out spelling errors and ridicule us at the same time?
Surely we all make the odd mistake. I spelt fourty instead of forty. try checking it on spell check does not show as an ...

I am desperate?
She took the breath right out of me.She left a hole where my heart should be.
Additional Details
I love her so much.....I lost her....

What do you find most comforting when you're scared, sad, or otherwise upset?

Does anyone else have this problem? Please help. No rude answers please!?
Whenever I try to go to sleep I am constantly bothered by the thought racing through my head. It will keep me up for hours. I think about the bad things that have happened in my life, how i could ...

Anyone want to cheer me up?
I've had bad news and feel really down. My life seems rubbish and I can't see it ever getting better!...

This is an important question, it will decide on a very big problem which is quite personal. Yes Or No!?
This is the question:

Yes Or No!!...

My daughter, what can i do?
i recently found a bottle of vodka underneath my daughters bed... when i confronted her she said she didnt know where it came from...then i got a call from my sister (my daughter babysits their ...

Does anyone have any weird phobias?? - mine's balloons!!!?
Party Balloons, Hot Air Balloons, Helium Balloons, any sort even balloons made of condoms!!!!

I don't know what it's called - it's bound to have a medical term for it.......

I am insane, what are the chances of me going back to sane?

Additional Details
It's not a trick question it's not in the Games & Recreation section....

Have you ever considered suicide?
I was told by someone that pretty much everyone considers suicide at least once in a life time.. I was wondering, have you?...

What scares you the most?
im scared of spiders and antique ...

WHAT are you afraid of?

Am i weird?
I videoed myself sneezing with my camera phone beacuse i hadnt seen it before, is that strange?
Additional Details
No, my eyes didnt ...

Do you like hamsters?

Additional Details
In Italy,we really HATE hamsters!!...

Bennn
If I were to smoke Marijuana tonite, would I be ok to take a test on Tuesday?
I have a college placement test to take on Tuesday and I was wondering if smoking tonight could affect me at all.
Additional Details
I know it stays with you for about a month, but I thought that its mind-altering properties left sooner.

Hollywoodâ„¢
Rating
it stays with you for 30 days.

krystal513brown
nope.. sike yeh but dont do it
i look up to people like u bcuz u in college and i wana some day be there dont do it please :)

♥Sunflower
Rating
What in the world would you want to do that for!!!!!

The Hit Man
Why chance it ?

chippychip
no you wouldn't be able to stop anyway after tonight you would do some tomorrow and the next day because you would get addicted to it so no please don't for the sake of you unless you want to have a worthless life a waste of oxygen. Taking up my space. NO DON"T DO IT YOU DRUG ADDICT! jeez get some help it will cost you too much to do it anyway. like you have to buy books and everything and stuff for college *think of the children* (i always wanted to say that)! umm so don't really i know it is easy to say but if you want a s h i t y life then go ahead but don't waste your oppertunities others that don't do drugs and can't afford them are dying to get in but are dirt poor and can't get in! at least take advantage of your chance don't waste it don't be another screwed up life please don't

Pancakes
Sure.

blkwdw86
Yep. Toke away.

manic
As long as the test doesn't involve pissing in a cup.
You'll be fine in the morning.
If you're going to study tonight don't smoke it. You won't retain anything you read.

Ya
Rating
No, if you fail it's not because of the erb so Smoke up and Relax YO!

hotsing1
Rating
dont smoke it bennn, its just not worth it.

sherijgriggs
If you are not a chronic smoker, and drink a lot of water, you might pass. Why take the chance though.

Sorry Twinki, but only chronic smokers need 30-45 days to clean up. If you only take a few hits and haven't done any before or after, you can clean up in days. When you say at least, where are you getting your information?

Natalie V
Rating
Depends if you are a regualar user of marijuana or not.

If you aren't, THC stays in your system for up to seven days - this may or may not affect your memory/behaviour during that week.

If you're a regular user (3+ times per week) then it can stay in your system for up to 3 months.

Remember that if you study while you're high, you won't retain anything because it affects your short term memory

nu_shashita
Rating
No. You're lucky they don't test your hair. It shows there 4 ever!

SupergirlKK
Rating
No, it's at least a month

greendayroxmysox21772
Rating
yeah!!youll be all spaced out man!lol

do it tomarrow when u get home!lol

Happy_Wheatland
Yes it will affect you on Tuesday

Trent W
Rating
I don't think so, and I suggest not taking Marijuana at all.

Latina→ ♥§ara♥
Rating
No, u shouldn't smoke for at least a week before

Westport
You're fine. If you were taking a urine test you have to wait 30 days, but taking a test to determine how smart you are will not be effected. If you are stupid enough to be smoking pot in the first place, the fact that you have a college placement exam a few days away is not really the issue. I suggest doing a hit of acid a couple hours before the test and then right before the test do two or three lines of cocaine. Just be sure the proctors don't see you. They may want some. Good luck.

jeff e
In a word "NO" The reason is THC is stored in your fat cells, thus it takes longer to leave the system since it isn't metabolized in the liver. That's another reason marijuana should be legal if we allow Alcohol to be ingested and ruin our livers and brain cells. While marijuana only is stored in the fat surrounding the brain cell and takes up to 30-40 day's to leave the system, depending on the quality and frequncy of use. If you haven't smoked in the past 6 months and then you smoke 1 joint you'd probably be clean in 2 weeks, but if you smoke any more than that look to 30-40 or 60 days if you like to use.

blueyedblondej5
Rating
Depending on how much you smoke, it's gonna stay in your system anywhere from 3 days to thirty. Thirty days is if you are a daily heavey smoker and quit. 3 days is if you have smoked once in that month. Best way to clean it out quick is to drink water like there's no tomorrow. Good luck man

Cherstin and Adam F
Rating
Dude, light up. It's only Sunday, for Pete's sake. You'll be fine. Would you not drink a beer tonight for a test on Tuesday? You either studied or you didn't; you'll either know the material or you won't. But don't smoke and blow off studying... then you're messing up. Relax before the test... enjoy the last few hours of your weekend.

Take care!

IdesOfMarch
It's just a placement test....You know what you know....Just don't smoke it 24 hrs before you NEED to utilize your brain......If you need to study ---Do NOT SMOKE until after the test.

autismpd
Rating
it does burn out brain cells

axe2521
yes weed stays in your system for 4 weeks i suggest that you have a friend that is for sure clean of drugs including prescription drugs pee in a reg condom about half full before you go in and put it in your pants next to your part and be careful not to break it and just bite a small hole in it and pore it in to the cup and then drain the rest in the tolite and then you have to put the condom in your pocket cause they wont let you flush. kind of gross but i works great. trust me

workingintheditch
The chemicals wiill still be in your blood system. Good thing this isn't going to be drug test.

Taking a college placement test isn't the end of the world, there are always remedial jobs to be done.

chrisP
haha, 30 dayz man, but hey, go 4 it! LOL

www.myspace.com/djspde
DEFINATELY NOT!!!!

I highly don't recomend that.

It can stay in your body for up to 6 months.

PUT THE BLUNT DOWN.

bananarama737
Rating
that's the stupidest thing Ive ever heard. you shouldn't be smoking it at all.

helzapopin
no

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy