Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

If you cut yourself does that mean you have a mental illness?
Okay well I do cut myself, and people are always talking about like all these "mental illnesses" you most liikely have if you cut? Cant you just do it with out having to be "messed up&...

Why do some people kill others before comitting suicide?
like well it's really sad if they wanna kill themselves, not saying that they should but even if they decide to commit suicide they should just suicide themselves, not kill others, especially ...

Have you ever been depressed?

Why are some people so keen to point out spelling errors and ridicule us at the same time?
Surely we all make the odd mistake. I spelt fourty instead of forty. try checking it on spell check does not show as an ...

I am desperate?
She took the breath right out of me.She left a hole where my heart should be.
Additional Details
I love her so much.....I lost her....

What do you find most comforting when you're scared, sad, or otherwise upset?

Does anyone else have this problem? Please help. No rude answers please!?
Whenever I try to go to sleep I am constantly bothered by the thought racing through my head. It will keep me up for hours. I think about the bad things that have happened in my life, how i could ...

Anyone want to cheer me up?
I've had bad news and feel really down. My life seems rubbish and I can't see it ever getting better!...

This is an important question, it will decide on a very big problem which is quite personal. Yes Or No!?
This is the question:

Yes Or No!!...

My daughter, what can i do?
i recently found a bottle of vodka underneath my daughters bed... when i confronted her she said she didnt know where it came from...then i got a call from my sister (my daughter babysits their ...

Does anyone have any weird phobias?? - mine's balloons!!!?
Party Balloons, Hot Air Balloons, Helium Balloons, any sort even balloons made of condoms!!!!

I don't know what it's called - it's bound to have a medical term for it.......

I am insane, what are the chances of me going back to sane?

Additional Details
It's not a trick question it's not in the Games & Recreation section....

Have you ever considered suicide?
I was told by someone that pretty much everyone considers suicide at least once in a life time.. I was wondering, have you?...

What scares you the most?
im scared of spiders and antique ...

WHAT are you afraid of?

Am i weird?
I videoed myself sneezing with my camera phone beacuse i hadnt seen it before, is that strange?
Additional Details
No, my eyes didnt ...

Do you like hamsters?

Additional Details
In Italy,we really HATE hamsters!!...

Do you have any phobias?
im afraid of semi-...

Have you ever felt like you really needed a hug when you were home by yourself and there was no one around?

My fiancee snores?
my fiancee snores loud at night she keeps me up and get sometimes sleepless nights i wake her up tell pinch her nose etc nothing works what can i do to get a more peacefull night please ...

Maggie Gee
My boyfriend thinks im pregnant, i know im not. should i tell him the truth?

misty
Rating
Yes, it is always adviseable to tell the truth! To lie about a baby is a HUGE deal... I would not do it! The longer you wait to tell him, the more hurt he is going to be. Eventually, he will find out about your lie, and it will make it difficult for him to trust you about anything. That will lead to relationship problems that can grow and grow!!

?
Rating
what does your heart tell you to do? why wouldn't you tell him the truth? if he is your boyfriend would you lie to him? that's the same thing as cheating on him in my book, little girl. in fact just the fact that you had to ask the question in the first place means he deserves better than you.

queensassey
Don't be one of those chicks who traps her a man. Get one fair and square. Be a real woman. You are obviously scared that he doesn't want you anymore. If you think that now, just imagine what he'll want when he finds out you're a con.

Sheila
Yes, lies in relationships are not a good thing. He will eventually find out and have a very hard time trusting you in the future.

julesl68
Nahh..just keep letting him think you're pregnant. Wouldn't that be fun? You can, like, go buy all these cute maternity clothes, get a big strap-on pillow to make your stomach look fat, etc. tee hee tee hee.. Oh wait...he'd probably notice that when you're naked. Scratch that...YES. Golly gee...you should tell him the truth.

collie
please do the right thing ,go ahead and tell him the truth, as a man i know how it feels , which ever way you look at it, whether he wants the baby or otherwise, tension is created so help him and yourself reveal the truth to him now

ken s
Rating
yes tell him the truth

Ebony Queen
Ummm, I would. Eventually he will find out.

tantiemeg
Yes. He's going to find out eventually, isn't he? I promise it is better for him to learn it from you now rather than later.

Kendra S
Rating
why does he think you are pregnant, tell him the truth

Sugarshots
Why does he think your pregnant? If your playing a game with him, you'd do well to say it was a false alarm (you can test positive, without being pregnant) and not do it again. He may start to look at you as a walking child-support trap.

colleen82_84
whats the differance? does he treat you better because he thinks your prego? if so you need a new man

jdog33
Rating
YES, dont be manipulative

jeremiah
Rating
y would u not the u should hurry up and tell hin now the quicker the better because if u dont he will not trust u no more

Sahara
be happy your not.... you should be married before you have children plus you sound too immature to have a child

Melissa
Why lie? He will find out eventually.

Avery
Rating
yes

he won't like it that you lied to him but its better than him finding out later

honesty is one of hte key things in a relationship and i'd deff tell him if you want him to totally trust you

Angel
yea you cant make him think u r when ur not, afraid hes gonna leave or ?

starry-eyed
Rating
of course you should... unless you like lies and drama?

marion r
yeah duh what else are you gonna do i'm not trying to be rude but come on he is your boyfriend if you can't be honest with him he isn't for you

anonymous
yeah tell him the truth. it will only hurt your relationship to hide something like this.

non existance
don't lie, you are simply manipulating his emotions.

slick_3501
yes
honesty is the best policy

GirlyGirl
Yeah tell him the truth... would you want your bf to tell you he got another girl pregnant.. if it wasn't true?? prolly not. So think about his feelings.

Mista-J
yes tel him the truth..

Bored
Rating
Yes. What reason would you possibly have for pretending you're pregnant! It would be simply cruel to withold such information

mcdermond3
Rating
of course you should tell him. there is no good to come from keeping him believing in the lie.

OLD SPIT
my god! you need to ask? what a sad situation. you should give him a break, that is, a breakujp and let him find somebody a little less devious. wow! and gee whiz!

LARGE MARGE
You had better, YES! If you keep the truth from him, sooner or later he will wonder why you aren't showing, then you will have a worse time fessing up to him then. Best to tell him NOW.

Wonder who voted EVERYONE a thumbs down??

bashnick
Rating
Yeah. He's gonna figure it out eventually...like when you don't show and a baby never appears.

feistycharley
Yes! Oh, God! Why in the world would you keep something like that from him? If he was excited, then you'd better tell him now because otherwise it will be harder the longer you wait. If he was freaked out, then tell him because it's unfair.

I do not understand why some women think it's such a flippant thing to hold over a man's head... like when April Fool's Day rolls around, and everyone tells their man that they're pregnant. It's just unethical and cruel.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy