Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why do we have dreams? Why are they so often crazy?
by crazy, I mean disjointed etc.. -...

Has anyone heard of cutting? My sister who is 22 does it and she shows it off like it's a badge of honor..
I don't understand the need to cut.. Can anyone help me out in understanding why someone would cut themself? She says she has been doing it for years. She will cut herself so deep that she has ...

What is the best lesson u learned from life?
what makes u feel happy in life ?...

Im soooo deppressed!!! i cut myself and dont know wat to do!!!?
im seriously depressed im on the larger side of things and im 13 !!!! people make fun of me! plz help b 4 i do sumtin i regret!...

What does it mean about my personality, when writing i write in cursive and print in the same sentence or even

If you cut yourself does that mean you have a mental illness?
Okay well I do cut myself, and people are always talking about like all these "mental illnesses" you most liikely have if you cut? Cant you just do it with out having to be "messed up&...

Why do some people kill others before comitting suicide?
like well it's really sad if they wanna kill themselves, not saying that they should but even if they decide to commit suicide they should just suicide themselves, not kill others, especially ...

Have you ever been depressed?

Why are some people so keen to point out spelling errors and ridicule us at the same time?
Surely we all make the odd mistake. I spelt fourty instead of forty. try checking it on spell check does not show as an ...

I am desperate?
She took the breath right out of me.She left a hole where my heart should be.
Additional Details
I love her so much.....I lost her....

What do you find most comforting when you're scared, sad, or otherwise upset?

Does anyone else have this problem? Please help. No rude answers please!?
Whenever I try to go to sleep I am constantly bothered by the thought racing through my head. It will keep me up for hours. I think about the bad things that have happened in my life, how i could ...

Anyone want to cheer me up?
I've had bad news and feel really down. My life seems rubbish and I can't see it ever getting better!...

This is an important question, it will decide on a very big problem which is quite personal. Yes Or No!?
This is the question:

Yes Or No!!...

My daughter, what can i do?
i recently found a bottle of vodka underneath my daughters bed... when i confronted her she said she didnt know where it came from...then i got a call from my sister (my daughter babysits their ...

Does anyone have any weird phobias?? - mine's balloons!!!?
Party Balloons, Hot Air Balloons, Helium Balloons, any sort even balloons made of condoms!!!!

I don't know what it's called - it's bound to have a medical term for it.......

I am insane, what are the chances of me going back to sane?

Additional Details
It's not a trick question it's not in the Games & Recreation section....

Have you ever considered suicide?
I was told by someone that pretty much everyone considers suicide at least once in a life time.. I was wondering, have you?...

What scares you the most?
im scared of spiders and antique ...

WHAT are you afraid of?

usedandabused
I feat that i am going to hell?
and there isnt anything i can do about it. ifeel that lots of stuff that goes on around me is making my afterlife that much more horrible. is there a name for this kind of thinking? what can be done to help?

JoeSSW
Even if your not religious explore the idea of religion or even spirituality,, any higher source for that matter and what it means to be a good person in this life. Im a strong beleiver in forgiveness just when you know youve done wrong, try your hardest to change it and that is the first step.

take care,
JoeSSW

kim s
Rating
I think the name you're looking for is "religion." It's hardly an appropriate thing though to scare people into believing a set of beliefs, as most religions set out to do. Try getting some distance from it. You don't necessarily have to be an atheist, but it might be better believing that a real god would be loving of everyone and that the afterlife is peaceful and joyful. A trip to the new age section of your bookstore might be in order here. Try to see that there are different religions, philosophies, and perspectives on this. Not all religions believe people are sinners going to hell. I would question any religion that does say that.

Sepitro
Honestly, go to church. or read the bible or even just pray to God. It seems like you want to become more pure, which is good. Just try to find why God is important to you, if you can accept God and Jesus into your life, and go about in the world with a good heart, then you shall be fine.

Melissa C
GO TO CHURCH!you really need to go to church because satin is controlling you and your life!You need to believe in the one creator...Jesus!if you dont believe read the bible!the faster you do this the faster you lose pain!Dont think negetive think positive!

Maximus
Ask God to save you from your heart. I will pray for you. Your thinking will calm down and your spirit will be at peace. Don't worry so much.

bottom contributor
"In spite of all the yearnings of men, no one can produce a single fact or reason to support the belief in God and in personal immortality." - Clarence Darrow

"No actual tyrant known to history has ever been guilty of one-hundredth of the crimes, massacres, and other atrocities attributed to the Deity in the Bible." - Steve Allen

"There was a time when religion ruled the world. It is known as The Dark Ages." - Ruth Hermunce Green

"I cannot conceive of a God who rewards and punishes his creatures, or has a will of the type of which we are conscious in ourselves. An individual who should survive his physical death is also beyond my comprehension, nor do I wish it otherwise; such notions are for the fears or absurd egoism of feeble souls." - Albert Einstein

"Doubt everything. Find your own light." - Gotama Buddha

Cool Chick-last day of 2007.
Rating
Well, maybe it's God trying to tell you something or the Devil worring you. Maybe God wanted you to come on here and ask for help and maybe somebody will try to help you or show you something to do, like I am now.

If you say this prayer you won't have to worry about if you go to Heaven or not because you will automaticlly if you say this prayer, yes belive it or not it's just a simile prayer.

Dear Jesus,
You are my Lord,
I thank you for all that you given,
I do belive the God rose you from the dead,
I know I am a sinner and I want you to forgive my sins,
And be in my heart,
And save my forever,
Thank you Jesus,
Ahmen.

Just say that and you'll be fine. Even if you don't belive it just say it anyways better safe then sorry. You might go to Heaven just by beliving in him and being pretty good and loving him more then anything, but say that prayer anyways, I still need to look more into that just-beliving thing ok.

You do belive in God and Heaven right? I'll take it as you are,

Hope I helped some.

Bye bye!! =).

You may also send this pray to people if you wanna, but it's not a chain thing so don't worry about having to send it I'm just saying.

5drtyu
lol i feat

um u shouldn't expect something to be true without proof.
my pastor's out to get me b/c i said i didnt wanna believe in any more "GOD" or whatever. i pretty much spit in his face. well believe what you want to believe and god will love u for trying

<3333 me
Rating
if you think the stuff you are doing is wrong there is only one thing to so simply stop. you know wats right and wrong so just dont do it if its wrong.

J-Dub
You can ask the Lord to forgive you of all of your sins, to come into your life and into your heart and change you. Tell him how you feel, the bible says

"If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us [our] sins, and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness."

raven_sunn
its just fear we all have it. knowing your bible will help ease these fears. we are all going to hell its just another name for the grave. god loves us and this life is temporary. what are true hell will be is when Jesus returns and every thing is perfect and the ones who don't have their act together will be cast in to the lake of fire a live to die a second death. after that they will simply stop existing. god loves us and when Christ returns we will have another chance to learn from him to prepare us for judgment day. if you love and respect the people around you and you keep the 10 commandments and ask for forgiveness on the ones you have broken and then sin no more you have nothing to worry about. i think living this life we live is torture enough. and hell will be seeing how perfect every thing is and knowing that we wont be a part of it.

bevirtuousok
Rating
what i am going to do is counsel u through this whole thing

if u want me to juss message me and ill tell u everything

ver_jen
Rating
I don't have a name for it, but I have experienced it. Mine was so bad, I eventually put myself into a hospital to cope. Satan is working extra hard to make you feel as though you don't deserve salvation. The thing to keep in mind is that NO ONE deserves salvation. Jesus does love you.

Also, as for the concept of eternal torment that most people call hell, it is not a very biblically sound idea. The Bible talks of the wages of sin is Death. Also, Adam was told if he ate from the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, he would die. Not suffer an eternity in a fiery torment. Revelations does talk of the lake of fire, which is the second death. Death, not eternal torment.

Jesus offered us all a gift. (Gift) We don't deserve it. Also, what sort of gift comes with a disclaimer that if you don't accept it.... you get tortured for eternity? Since the natural consequence for sin is death, that makes eternal life a real gift! Jesus wants you to take that gift. He loves you more than you can ever realize in this human life. Learning the truth about what the Bible says can set you free from your fear.

If you need support or want to really see for yourself what the Bible says, contact a Seventh Day Adventist Church in your area. They are typically more than willing to come to your house if you want for Bible studies. They will not ask you to believe anything you have not seen for yourself. Any Bible passages they show you, they can show you more than one to back up what they are talking about and IF you see something that does not seem to match with the other passages, they CAN explain to you why it fits in a way that makes sense.

I have been through so many religions. I started to think that I would never find one that was doing what God wanted. I had given up and a bible worker asked if I wanted to study with him. I figured sure, but I told him... If I find anything that does not go along with the Bible, I am done studying. LOL Well, I have been with the church for about 2 years now. I still haven't found anything that makes me want to leave.

I hope this has helped.

Mercenary
Rating
Paranoia is the word for it i used to think this a lot the cure for it: RELAX!!!!! Hang out with friends, try not to do bad things, this is caused by stress and anxiety try not to be so worried just try to live a good life not doing bad things

Becky
Sounds like you need a good therapist and some medication to get your mind back on track!!!

holly
Yes, I used to feel like this too. For absolutely no reason I felt like I was a horrible person that didn't deserve to go to Heaven and would end up burning eternally in hell.

It takes time and therapy to convince yourself that you aren't as bad as you think you are. If you're a Christian, accepting Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior will save you (no matter how bad of a person you are) which is good, but if you're not you should talk to a religious head at your place of worship about this.

Return of Bobjr
Rating
first dont believe then u wont feel like ur going to it.

i_doubt
God will not leave you... he hates the sin but not the sinner. he will not allow you to go to hell...
jus pray and pray and everything will be fine..

sgtc89oif
Reading your question reminds me why I love being an Atheist

Don
Just convert to a religion that fits your sins or one that doesn't have a hell. Problem solved. Try Hinduism, maybe you'll have better luck as a cat.

jimstock60
Rating
Prayer.

The Mozzer
Hellaphobia. Thank Mr. Preacher for filling your head up with medieval concepts. Big red dudes with horns and pitchforks in firepits are not 21st century.

pimpjuice
Rating
go to church

Bad Boy Tires
Rating
Paranoia

Lok M
Rating
Your problem is one of depression and anxiety, rather than one of hell and damnation methinks. If things are spiralling out of control, I can't recommend strongly enough that you make an appointment with a psychiatric professional. Sometimes even a single session can put things into perspective and help you to move in a more positive direction.

No matter what you believe in, the only way to start moving in a positive direction sometimes is to take a step back, get some advice, and start pointing your life in the direction you want it to go.

Jon
Rating
First off, based off the way you type, you seem young. If you are, then you have your whole life to make good. Just keep that in mind.

Josh
Rating
one word man..
GOD.

Caylon D
Rating
Realise that you are creating your own hell for yourself...by having constant thoughts of a theoretical afterlife, you are destroying your real life...

Runescape Coolest
Rating
Pray to the Lord for forgiveness of your sins.

ppr
become good to those around u

Liza
Lead a good life, think positive.. And read The Bible daily!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy