Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My boyfriend thinks im pregnant, i know im not. should i tell him the truth?

I want to cut myself NOW, what to do so I don't?
It sounds sick, but now, right this second, I want to hurt myself. Is there anything I can do instead? I feel really anxious, restless, and confused, and I've been having sudden feelings of ...

Do i have a problem or am i just weird?
Im 15 years old and im sophmore in high school, but im severly socially deprived. I've always been shy, quiet, good kid and never liked to stand out or participate in things since elementary ...

Please do not judge me…?
I hate myself. I have been unemployed for a year and one day and I feel so ashamed. I’m not exactly qualified for any of the jobs I really want because of my lack of formal education. The only ...

I'm feeling really depressed. Can anyone help me?
I should be feeling really happy today, and Iwas (for like, twenty minutes). I won first prize in a music competition, and I thought everyone was really proud and happy for me. THan, my daad started ...

Normal for mom to call her kid this?
She calls me a b*stard and screams at me. Says im stupid and things like that because i dont want to live with her anymore. She tells me i cant live or support myself on my own and threatens me if i ...

Why do we have dreams? Why are they so often crazy?
by crazy, I mean disjointed etc.. -...

Has anyone heard of cutting? My sister who is 22 does it and she shows it off like it's a badge of honor..
I don't understand the need to cut.. Can anyone help me out in understanding why someone would cut themself? She says she has been doing it for years. She will cut herself so deep that she has ...

What is the best lesson u learned from life?
what makes u feel happy in life ?...

Im soooo deppressed!!! i cut myself and dont know wat to do!!!?
im seriously depressed im on the larger side of things and im 13 !!!! people make fun of me! plz help b 4 i do sumtin i regret!...

What does it mean about my personality, when writing i write in cursive and print in the same sentence or even

If you cut yourself does that mean you have a mental illness?
Okay well I do cut myself, and people are always talking about like all these "mental illnesses" you most liikely have if you cut? Cant you just do it with out having to be "messed up&...

Why do some people kill others before comitting suicide?
like well it's really sad if they wanna kill themselves, not saying that they should but even if they decide to commit suicide they should just suicide themselves, not kill others, especially ...

Have you ever been depressed?

Why are some people so keen to point out spelling errors and ridicule us at the same time?
Surely we all make the odd mistake. I spelt fourty instead of forty. try checking it on spell check does not show as an ...

I am desperate?
She took the breath right out of me.She left a hole where my heart should be.
Additional Details
I love her so much.....I lost her....

What do you find most comforting when you're scared, sad, or otherwise upset?

Does anyone else have this problem? Please help. No rude answers please!?
Whenever I try to go to sleep I am constantly bothered by the thought racing through my head. It will keep me up for hours. I think about the bad things that have happened in my life, how i could ...

Anyone want to cheer me up?
I've had bad news and feel really down. My life seems rubbish and I can't see it ever getting better!...

This is an important question, it will decide on a very big problem which is quite personal. Yes Or No!?
This is the question:

Yes Or No!!...

Amber
Have you got Alzeimer's - try this test - it's wicked!!?
Count the "F's" in the following text and let me know how many you got then I'll reveal the answer to you:

FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE-
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIF-
IC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE
EXPERIENCE OF YEARS... (see below)
Additional Details
And not everyone has seen this before actually if you look at their answers - so don't ruin it for everyone else!! And my grandad had alzheimer's too and he was the most amazing person in the world i was not dissing anyone with this disease it's just the name of the test.

Gevera Bert
If your grandfather had Alzheimer's I don't know how you can even joke it about it.
This "test" has been around forever, and it used to be called an IQ test and then someone said it had to do with Alzheimer's. It doesn't. It's nothing like the tests administered to check your cognitive function.

GRUMPY
Six, but this doesn't prove anything except I can count.

Amanda R
Rating

blah blah oops!!

alba.ali@btinternet.com

MMIM

Mr Fawlty
The problem is that when you immediately responded you were only looking for the f's in the words which are nouns. What you forgot was to include the prepositions. This is a problem with our perceptions. We make internal assumptions or small choices on what we are allowing our brain to see even though our eyes are seeing the whole picture, our filtering system limits what we actually comprehend or fully understand.
I got 6.

Elyse

Emma-Lou
Rating
6 ?

ken w
three

JohnMichael
Rating

i also include the 's because you said that "F's" so i include it, also the word (s)ee below)

just for fun

beechut
Rating
four

daviddeakin1@btinternet.com
Rating

yamybike

Student
The answer is six. As a young child we had a similar "trick" but it only consisted of 6 or 7 wordswords. Everyone got it wrong first time.... Its called "a learning curve" - hope this is the same lesson!

stuwaudby
There are no "F's" in the text.

There are six "F" 's however

Rob G
Rating
6 Please let me not have it,please let me not have it.hehe

michael_thompson4444
There are three "F"'s.

turkey_juice_69

Cheekychappyman
Rating

banaturist

cowboy

♥ SUMMER ♥
Rating

Jack
Well, I guess there are six. But you asked how many "F's" which is improper. You have confused a possessive with a plural. It is properly "how many Fs." Even that construction is awkward, and probably incorrect. The best way to ask that question grammatically would be "How many times does the letter 'F' appear in the following text?" So because of the way you worded the question, there are none.

Love, Jack

Tom C
Rating
That wont prove if you have Alzeimer's!

Dont you understand that people like my grandad have that disease, and a little test aint gonna prove anything.
Grow up

mike-from-spain
6 is the correct answer, most people fail to count the Fs in the OFs, it's been on Yahoo answers many times in the past.

resortcaroline, hedonistic, 18 +
Rating
Oye troid ta count dem, but oim Brahms and List, oyl troy agin later, Oye neva got passed two widout falin down. Me missus is comin home later oyl get her ta have a go. Paddy. Moy miussus tolt me dat da answer es Noiun none nuin 9. An oye believes her, she's not to be argued wid.

ryn
Rating
6?
i know the reason but wont tell

Dawny
Rating
yes yes, people often miss the f's in of, everyone has seen this before, so all its really testing is...... how many people have annoying friends who forward the same jokes to you ten times a day?

sonalii06
Rating
why do i get 3?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.034
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy