Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

If I were to smoke Marijuana tonite, would I be ok to take a test on Tuesday?
I have a college placement test to take on Tuesday and I was wondering if smoking tonight could affect me at all.
Additional Details
I ...

How come people kill cats for the fun of it?
I knew someone who killed 5 cats, JUST FOR FUN!
I know he was getting pretty physcotic, but i didn't think he would go to the extent of killing cats.....

Is this an early sign of ...

Is it okay for a teen to feel depressed?
I have a lot going on including my first heart break, multi sports, and the pressure of schoolwork. Can someone help me out and make me feel better?
Additional Details

My boyfriend thinks im pregnant, i know im not. should i tell him the truth?

I want to cut myself NOW, what to do so I don't?
It sounds sick, but now, right this second, I want to hurt myself. Is there anything I can do instead? I feel really anxious, restless, and confused, and I've been having sudden feelings of ...

Do i have a problem or am i just weird?
Im 15 years old and im sophmore in high school, but im severly socially deprived. I've always been shy, quiet, good kid and never liked to stand out or participate in things since elementary ...

Please do not judge me…?
I hate myself. I have been unemployed for a year and one day and I feel so ashamed. I’m not exactly qualified for any of the jobs I really want because of my lack of formal education. The only ...

I'm feeling really depressed. Can anyone help me?
I should be feeling really happy today, and Iwas (for like, twenty minutes). I won first prize in a music competition, and I thought everyone was really proud and happy for me. THan, my daad started ...

Normal for mom to call her kid this?
She calls me a b*stard and screams at me. Says im stupid and things like that because i dont want to live with her anymore. She tells me i cant live or support myself on my own and threatens me if i ...

Why do we have dreams? Why are they so often crazy?
by crazy, I mean disjointed etc.. -...

Has anyone heard of cutting? My sister who is 22 does it and she shows it off like it's a badge of honor..
I don't understand the need to cut.. Can anyone help me out in understanding why someone would cut themself? She says she has been doing it for years. She will cut herself so deep that she has ...

What is the best lesson u learned from life?
what makes u feel happy in life ?...

Im soooo deppressed!!! i cut myself and dont know wat to do!!!?
im seriously depressed im on the larger side of things and im 13 !!!! people make fun of me! plz help b 4 i do sumtin i regret!...

What does it mean about my personality, when writing i write in cursive and print in the same sentence or even

If you cut yourself does that mean you have a mental illness?
Okay well I do cut myself, and people are always talking about like all these "mental illnesses" you most liikely have if you cut? Cant you just do it with out having to be "messed up&...

Why do some people kill others before comitting suicide?
like well it's really sad if they wanna kill themselves, not saying that they should but even if they decide to commit suicide they should just suicide themselves, not kill others, especially ...

Have you ever been depressed?

Why are some people so keen to point out spelling errors and ridicule us at the same time?
Surely we all make the odd mistake. I spelt fourty instead of forty. try checking it on spell check does not show as an ...

I am desperate?
She took the breath right out of me.She left a hole where my heart should be.
Additional Details
I love her so much.....I lost her....

What do you find most comforting when you're scared, sad, or otherwise upset?

MB42
Suicide methods?
Can someone please tell me the quickest way to do this - have tried cutting my wrists but I can seem to cut deep enough - please dont try to talk me out of it I've had enough i want to go - please tell me the easiest way (ps I dont have access to guns)

sean w
Rating
oh my god i cannot belief you posted this!!!!!!
but I'm glad you did if you really really wanted to kill yourself you'd just do it not advertise the fact. the fact you are makes me think you are just seeking to let people know how upset you are go to the GP ASAP
get on anti depressants i've been taking them for ages they really work honest
oh and just cos you try suicide dont mean it will work you could end up far worse in a wheelchair, lose a limb or become a vegetable etc

Rosa Mystica
Rating
Please, give these people a chance, they care...

Suicide & Crisis Hotline 1-800-999-9999 Help for Troubled Teens

National Hope Line Network 1-800-784-2433 Suicide Prevention

Sophie L
Rating
I really do not think that is a good idea. And to be honest, if you were serious about doing it you wouldn't publicise it over the internet.

Please don't be selfish and remember some person will have to find you and think how it will affect them and the other people in your life who have to deal with the aftermath. It's cowardly.

bubblesthepowerpuffgirly
Rating
i think that deep inside you know this is a cry for help, and all you need to do is find the courage to take this one step further and go get help today. go to a and e if your in the uk.

jennywilson1334
Shame on you-a very very close friend of mine hung themselves a few yrs ago and no one even knew they were suicidal-it`s true what others on here said-if you talk about it you want help-you don`t really want to kill yourself.

gordon3392
Think of the love ones who will be left behind,,,,,they will never come to terms with this,,,,,,,life is what we make it,,,,,,,,

icequeen55uk
Rating
If this is a p*sstake, then you should be ashamed of yourself. IF however you are serious, then please, please get some help asap. Suicide is never the solution to your problems.

My Dad committed suicide when I was 2 (30 years ago) and the sheer amount of trauma it caused to my family cannot be adequately described. As much as I love my Dad, and always will, suicide is the cowards way out. Your problems will be over, but everyone around you, all the people that you love and who love you? Theirs will just be starting.

It takes a stronger person to admit they need help, there are plenty of resources available to people with severe depression, your GP is a good place to start, but you can contact the Samaritans 24/7. Please, please don't do this to yourself, or your loved ones. Get help. I genuinely wish you the best.

Edit: DK? That poem has kept me going many times.

Calli S
seriously i think u need help. it is really easy to get help.... like why kill yourself. transfer schools so u can start a new life. tell your parents whats going through ur head. they can help. DO NOT KILL YOURSELF. think about the people Ur hurting. ur mom ur dad. ur family and friends. Ask ur parents to move. get anti-depressants. go to a clininc. go to therapy. and if u kill urself ur going to hell. just letting u know

J E
There is no escape, you will die and move into a realm equal to your current state of consciousness.

Regarding this life.... you have the opportunity to change it. Just say "OK," say yes, to your life as you find it.

smartypants
Rating
you absolute pillock!!!!!
there are kids on here!!!!
not only is suicide selfish, but so is advertising it to Innocent people, who strangely enough and believe it or not, will be wondering if there advice helped you or tipped you over the edge!!
i personally feel that if you was serious about it you wouldn't be on here asking strangers advice, you would be working out your own pathetic ending!!!
just bare in mind all the people you will be leaving behind, and of course some1 will have to find your body, but again that is if you are serous!!
again, how selfish!

T C
Rating
Not the place to be asking such a question.I'm sure you know all the methods if you are serious about doing it.Call for help- friends,family or the Samaritans.You need to talk to someone not be starring at a computer monitor to get yourself sorted out.

Gertrude
No one can talk you out of the desperation you are feeling, I am a true believer we choose how we wish to die before we incarnate to this earth plane. Not only that but the lessons we learn & want to learn WE have chosen.
It may be in your life plan not tocarry this out by your own deterrmination as others cannot be responsible for what you do
Consider if you do end this life, your soul will be forever, it may need time to recover after which will return to this planet to try again to learn the lessons needed.
Ultimately in this physical life others may be hurt by your actions, but the reasons why will become clear after we all pass to the other side.
All I can offer is support and send healing to you what ever you decide. You have free will in life, we have all felt desperate, but you are asking for help just by contacting us. To me this offers a glimmer of hope.
I offer you my support and empathize with your burdens, you will be in my prayers whatever you decide.
I walk with you in this life and the next, and send the Archangle Micheal for your protection. No one will judge you, and do not judge yourself.
We walk with you always as friends in love and light xxxxxxxxxx

sbro
Rating
How can you expect anyone to actually "advice" you on this???

elecheartco
Don't do it laddy! You'll never meet the love of your life, raise beautiful childerbeast (presumin you want them ), cross oceans, meet wonderous people, learn to fly etc..... by sittin there ponderin the negative. Been there, tried all the medication, could write the book. Get help sweetheart. X

Rx.
Rating
1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433)

http://www.soberteensonline.com

x_lil_laydee_x
i no u sed to not try n talk you out of it but seriously im not being funny i had a close friend who committed suicide i had no idea she had been wanting to do it she always smiled to cover things up and i wish she would of spoken to me or opened up to someone about how she felt i still cant beleive shes gone n miss her everyday more n more knowing tht i may neva see her agen or even get a chance to ask why. im sayin to u think about the ppl around u who care if u go all ur pain will just be left on their shoulders n conciences n its not fair. wat can be so bad u want to end it ? life has ups and downs sum ppl hav more thn other but everything happens for a reason maybe ur being tested and r just goin thru a rough tym rite now but time is a healer .

bill
Rating
Don't be so bloody selfish and consider the people you will leave behind

rainbow
Rating
why are you asking people if you want to do it then don't get other people involved .................i hope this is a joke their is kids that come on here and i think your a idiot for putting this question on so they can see it and think its a good thing i really think you need to grow up and take responsibility for yourself

DEFCON 1.
man, seek help...think of the people you will hurt (emotionally ) by even trying to attemp suicide

Kris D
You have definetely found the wrong place to ask such questions.

flower power
Rating
emma rose is right ring the Samaritans...my family member tried this & didnt suceed..he is in a much, much worse situation because of it...get some help honey..life is worth living...really it is.

Julia
Rating
There isn't a quick & pleasant way - please don't do this, if you have problems & stuff you want to talk about & deal with we are all here to help you 24/7.

charleigh
Rating
Ok...
So things arent too good right?...
Snap!...
Ive tried suicide many of times!...
Im now im a worse state than before!...
Tried it...
It didnt work...
Now i have to live with the fact that ive got many people around me that when they look at me only see disppointment!...
If you feel suicide is the only way out then your far from wrong!...
I know that i dont know the situation you are in but trust me there is a solution!...
Ring a helpline or something!...
Anything!...
Im sure most people on here reading this feel similar and want to help!...
There is lots of help out there!...
Take it!...
Please!...
Feel free to email me if you want to talk!...
Your not alone in this!...
Take care and stay strong!...
Xox...

Woody
if you dont have access to guns do you have access to a phone and the number to your local samaritan help line? you need help my friend...........

♀SaintsRLFC♀
Rating
There's plenty of ways, but if you were serious then you wouldn't ask on here.

Suicide is a taboo subject, and me and my friends in the Mental Health unit often talk about ways to do it in a kind of like jokey manner, that way people are more likely to tell us or a member of staff if they are feeling like that.

Jump off a high building - unless you are scared of heights
Jump into a fast river - not if you can't swim though.
Ask a mate to drive into you at speed - Do you have any mates?
Jump in front of a train - but it will be late.
Take a load of paracetamol - but it's a very painful way to die
I'm sure there's plenty.

cassie
If you really wanted to do it, you would've by now. You are in need of some serious help and should get and get it.

HappyBunny
If you are ready to go then how come you are posting it on here? you obviously arent and you want (and need) some help. There are people out there that care about you and they will be hurt if you do this to yourself. instead of coming online and talking to a bunch of people who will make jokes, try calling a suicide helpline or the police. perhaps a psychiatrist? If you focus too much on what's wrong with your life now and try to end it you wont be able to see what your life will be like in the future when all this stuff seems petty.

beautiful lie.
Rating
plz dont do it . . . im hurting inside 2 . . . and i have thought about killing myself all the time . . . but dont do it . . . i will email u and talk w/ u b cus im going through it 2 . . .okay

DK
'Resume'

Razors pain you;
Rivers are damp;
Acids stain you;
And drugs cause cramp.
Guns aren't lawful;
Nooses give;
Gas smells awful;
You might as well live.

-- Dorothy Parker

Mand P
Rating
You do what you like...but reported..there are young kids on here!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy