Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I need help I am having a panic attack how do I control it help please I am not feeling well in the head?

Depressed teen?
i am a 15 yr old girl. i think im depressed but im not sure. lately i have been feeling sad all the time and wanting to listen to sad songs. my life is normal but i keep thinking that its horrible. i ...

Who do u trust when u r depress?
i'm depress i don't trust anyone...none of my family, friends, teachers, or strangers,...i need someone to talk to that understands me......

Do you have a sense of humor??
can you laugh at others idiocy?

can you make others laugh when they are down and out?

are you even willing?...

Why........?
soo i dont know if this a question or not..but my freiend died a lil over 4 months ago..and one point..we were more than "friends"..but we never dated..and i still think about him alot..and ...

Each night I have to brush my teeth or it's always on my mind...?
...is that an addiction or a habit? If they're different then what are differences in the way each is addressed?...

I truely am worthless?
I lack the ability to complete simple tasks. I use drugs to kill the pain I feel, and it works. I want to crawl int a hole and disappear from the world. I would be doing it a favor. to say everyone ...

Is there anything out there that is safe and can get you high?
Well I tried weed a couple of times. There was times were I had this feeling that felt soooo good. Like a mood lift. Like my soul was smiling and I felt good. Like a long lasting feel good sigh.

Am i just weird or is there really something wrong with me?
i don't care if i ever see my grandparents, i don't have a relationship with them and i don't want one. my nephews B-day is today and there haveing a party for him and i don't ...

I have a one questions my mind is very depressed. my mind thinks always.?
i think i have two minds working in same time. one mind say one thing and second say other thing. i am very confusrd. what should i do?...

How to treat depression without professional help or drugs?
I do have depression symptom.
I'm a little workers ant so dont expect me to seek help from a professional....

Why am i like this?
since chilødhood i have a complex that i m ugly. no one has ever told me that and even ppl say my looks are above average but still i feel ugly and hate it when someone takes my photo during any ...

I am a very beautiful female, but i am afraid of my own beauty?
ppl always say i am pretty, they say that i should worry about anything, that i can easily get any job bc of my looks or whatever.....
but the problem is i am afraid of my own beauty. i know it ...

Help me i think that I am seconds away from doing something really stupid!!!?
Help.....i know that i talked to people on here yesterday....but right now i am thinking about doing what i know will end it all....last night i tried to take everyones advice....i called people for ...

Why is it that so many "teens" are so troubled these days?

My cable WENT out and I JUST SMASHED MY TV, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Am I depressed? Bipolar?
Yes its long. Please read. It would mean a lot.

I feel like there is a deep pit in my stomache. Fun activies that use to excite me dont even spark interest. I am only fully happy when I ...

How come I didnt die after tying cord around my neck and passing out with alcohol last nite?

Additional Details
I guess I didnt make it tight enough. Next time I got to make it tighter and drink more alcohol so I dont notice how tight I put it and then I will pass out. What a ...

Heroin addiction?
Hi, i have heard from many heroin users that 4 hits( injected) of heroin is all someone needs to get addicted. is this true or does it depend or each person?...

What is Your Greatest Fear About Aging?

lola_stella s
How do I get over my mothers death?

Smiley
It was her time and it wasnt your fault remember that. She loves you and she wouldnt want you to stop living your life because she loves you.

Jasmine (:
It is a hard thing to get over death. Sometimes people may take counseling and other times, people choose to heal on their own. It's 100 percent your decision. But personally, my opinion is that you see someone that has experienced death before. Although you want the pain to subside forever, it never will. It usually takes 3 years to forget about it half way, try your best and you will get over it.. but never for ever.

Best wishes,
Tiffany

tim D
Rating
Mt dad lost his dad, he is still not over it. You need to trust the friends and family you have. Just lean on them. It is not getting over the death of your mom, it celebrating her life.

Mopar Muscle Gal
Rating
I have no idea
just lost Dad suddenly for no obvious reason ( blood clot?) three weeks ago
I take one day, one hour, one minute at a time and if I cant handle that?
I cry, I mourn the loss until I can pull myself together and handle a minute, a hour

HUGS

jilm_jones
personally i like einstien's way of thought: energy cannot be created or destroyed; only change shape

therapist
Rating
Well, you got to remember you can't bring her back. First you got to take something you love and just throw yourself in it like... work. I'm not saying to forget about her she's irriplacable I'm sure. But be strong because life goes on and you can't stop here. Everyone has to die. It's mother nature

Stay strong and remember she's always with you.

Sinceraly therapist

mickypooh88
There is no easy answer for this question, however though I am not a counselor or doctor of any type, I can tell you from experience of losing loved ones that it really takes time. However to help heal the pain you feel you can do things such as create a memory book of her with pictures and things that remind you of any of the happy times you had with her. Also if your mom was a suporter of a certain type of charity or she believed in something you could always donate in her name your time or financial help to that cause. Also seeking out some type of counseling is not a bad thing no matter what. Just having someone not involved listen to how you feel really can help the situation. Knowing that you have the right to feel the way you do is something you need to remember. No one can take that away from you. God bless

DAISEY MAI
Rating
I am so sorry to hear of your MOm's death.
I've never had a parent pass over yet--i'd start attending a self-help group/workshop in sharing your feelings with other's who are experiencing what your going through. Just reach out to them, they can relate, as your not alone. You'll start to heal.
I'm not so sure its something you get over but rather something to heal from, move on, accept and adjust to.

The Gadfly
Talking about it helps, especially if you can find someone else who feels the way you do, recalling her life and the things you remember and shared.

tuxedokitty
thats something you don't want to just get over right away. but you probably feel really bad. when people die its really hard, but you gotta think that they are in a better place. you should take it slow and talk to people, like friends, other family, other family will know exactly how you feel. but you have to trust someone to talk to them first, remember that. i couldn't just talk to someone i don't trust. people will listen you just have to talk. but if other family memebers are feeling the same way you have to remember to listen to them too.

Brian
My Mom died from cancer 17 years ago, I still miss her.

lil lady
Rating
this is a hard question but my answer is you will never get over your moms death you just have to handle the best way you can with happy memories but you will have your moments when you will break down but when you do always think of something that made both of you laugh

Richard W
Rating
There is no single answer to that.
Losing a loved one is always painful, especially when it is sudden & unexpected.
All you can do is get through one day at a time.
Remember the good times you had with Mom.
She lives on in your heart.
As time passes, the hurt fades somewhat, but I still miss my Mom after 7 years.

Neil C
My mom passed away 9 1/2 years ago of cancer. When her death happened my family and I dealt with her passing one day at a time. I always thought that no matter where I go in my life, my mother will always be with me in my memories. It helped me to think that my mom didn't die. She just went somewhere else and some day we will meet up again. You also got to keep in mind that death is a natural part of life. Keeping busy also helps. That way you are not dwelling on the subject all of the time. Good luck. Things will get better as time passes.

deevoonay
Rating
I believe, death is not the 'final end' but a transition. No one really 'dies' in that their soul departs and that is the imminent end.
Death is but one more part of living, as we know it.

When a loved one dies, it is natural to grieve. However, you will have to cope with the absence of this person (your mother in this case). Try to remember all the good days you had with her. Remember her in your prayers. Tell your friends and acquaintances about her....Speak to your family. Know for sure 'she is close by'....and will be 'by your side' .

I am sure she would want you to continue and live your life to the fullest.

There are Grief Therapists, who too can assist you cope... There are counsellors too...Do what you need to and leave grief where it belongs.... God Luck....from your cyber online friends

♣suzie Q♣
Rating
I'm sorry for your loss. ♥ . but you quite never do get over such thing. you just have to grieve and accept it because death is inevitable. i loss my father 3 yrs ago and i was depressed for a whole year and became suicidal then i went back to school to keep myself busy and i found a friend who really helped me and i suggest you too find something to keep your mind off the subject even for a few hours but i understand its really hard.♥♥

Racquel2007
time will heal and counseling.

Dyan
You will probably never get over your Mother's death, but try to remember that your Mom would not want you to be sad. I don't know how she passed, but I know as a Mother that I would want my children to go on and live their life. Mothers are like that. They want their children to be happy... Please just cherish the memories you have of your Mother and be happy that you had her as long as you did. I will be praying for you.......

cassiepiehoney
know that the part of her she loved the most is still alive-you...live your life to the fullest as if she's now your guardian angel.she wouldnt want you to be stuck in morning for too long

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy