Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Depressed teen?
i am a 15 yr old girl. i think im depressed but im not sure. lately i have been feeling sad all the time and wanting to listen to sad songs. my life is normal but i keep thinking that its horrible. i ...

Who do u trust when u r depress?
i'm depress i don't trust anyone...none of my family, friends, teachers, or strangers,...i need someone to talk to that understands me......

Do you have a sense of humor??
can you laugh at others idiocy?

can you make others laugh when they are down and out?

are you even willing?...

Why........?
soo i dont know if this a question or not..but my freiend died a lil over 4 months ago..and one point..we were more than "friends"..but we never dated..and i still think about him alot..and ...

Each night I have to brush my teeth or it's always on my mind...?
...is that an addiction or a habit? If they're different then what are differences in the way each is addressed?...

I truely am worthless?
I lack the ability to complete simple tasks. I use drugs to kill the pain I feel, and it works. I want to crawl int a hole and disappear from the world. I would be doing it a favor. to say everyone ...

Is there anything out there that is safe and can get you high?
Well I tried weed a couple of times. There was times were I had this feeling that felt soooo good. Like a mood lift. Like my soul was smiling and I felt good. Like a long lasting feel good sigh.

Am i just weird or is there really something wrong with me?
i don't care if i ever see my grandparents, i don't have a relationship with them and i don't want one. my nephews B-day is today and there haveing a party for him and i don't ...

I have a one questions my mind is very depressed. my mind thinks always.?
i think i have two minds working in same time. one mind say one thing and second say other thing. i am very confusrd. what should i do?...

How to treat depression without professional help or drugs?
I do have depression symptom.
I'm a little workers ant so dont expect me to seek help from a professional....

Why am i like this?
since chilødhood i have a complex that i m ugly. no one has ever told me that and even ppl say my looks are above average but still i feel ugly and hate it when someone takes my photo during any ...

I am a very beautiful female, but i am afraid of my own beauty?
ppl always say i am pretty, they say that i should worry about anything, that i can easily get any job bc of my looks or whatever.....
but the problem is i am afraid of my own beauty. i know it ...

Help me i think that I am seconds away from doing something really stupid!!!?
Help.....i know that i talked to people on here yesterday....but right now i am thinking about doing what i know will end it all....last night i tried to take everyones advice....i called people for ...

Why is it that so many "teens" are so troubled these days?

My cable WENT out and I JUST SMASHED MY TV, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Am I depressed? Bipolar?
Yes its long. Please read. It would mean a lot.

I feel like there is a deep pit in my stomache. Fun activies that use to excite me dont even spark interest. I am only fully happy when I ...

How come I didnt die after tying cord around my neck and passing out with alcohol last nite?

Additional Details
I guess I didnt make it tight enough. Next time I got to make it tighter and drink more alcohol so I dont notice how tight I put it and then I will pass out. What a ...

Heroin addiction?
Hi, i have heard from many heroin users that 4 hits( injected) of heroin is all someone needs to get addicted. is this true or does it depend or each person?...

What is Your Greatest Fear About Aging?

What in the world would cause this to happen??!!??
Yesterday, i went to pick up my son from school for a dr. app. and while i was walking up to the door, all of a sudden i got this feeling that i was at the wrong school. So i started to question ...

Loki
Anger issue?
Ok, i have this anger issue. I get really made at every thing. I've tried anger management, but that really hasn't worked lately. Does any1 know how i can vent my anger.

jacko
There are many anger control methods at http://www.ezy-build.net.nz/~shaneris on page 4.

Dog Man
Rating
Exercise.......

J
I did it with martial arts but not before I found out I was actually dealing with major depression. Be carefull and maybe talk to a doctor to find out what your dealing with.

Good luck and stay out of trouble. I know from experience that bad things can happen if you don't deal with this.

♥4never♥
Some times just stopping and counting to 10 helps. idk?

lirpa41757
Rating
You need to find the route of the problem and figure out what it is that is actually making you angry.

em0grl4evah
Rating
punch a pillow and write it out. write out ur anger and read it over a few times. this may also help you discover what IS casuing you to get so upset all the time.

LaBottomy
Physical exertion?
Also, I am not sure you should just forget about anger management. Perhaps give another try with a different counselor, and really put your foot into it.

T I
Rating
Try talking to someone, like a counselor or Pastor. You may have a chemical imbalance, talk to your Doctor about this. And if you are taking any drugs, like steroids, stop. Exercising is always good too. Good luck

emylie m
Rating
don't hold your anger in until you're ready to explode. learn to get rid of your angst by prayer, indulging in a relaxing and creative activity, or anything that you enjoy then when you've calmed down talk to the person who triggered your anger and him/her what you feel. any or all of these activities will let you off steam then you'll never 'explode' and regret doing it afterwards. usually our anger builds up inside us then we'll vent it on anything or anyone who triggers it when we can't take it anymore. so the solution would be to direct the anger to something that will lessen it.

Khamirul Bin Mataree
Rating
Know the source of your anger and find the solution. BE PATIENT is the best way to calm anger.

Answerer
Any behavioral ailment is still part of the behavior. Behavior is almost directly connected to WILLPOWER and although anger is simply an inclination to do something, the final action to do it is totally your decision. If you really want to stop, WILL THE CHANGE. It's like the lust drive, you can't go around raping people. If you can cope with that drive, you can cope with your anger, and we know you can cope with that drive or else you wouldn't have the capacity to sit here and talk about this now.

jane
Rating
Exercise is helpful. I got a punching bag and beat the heck out of it.

Kathy R
Meditation is a great way to relieve not only anger, but stress as well. But this does take alot of patience and will take time to build up to. Look up meditation in whatever search engine you use and you should get some very useful links on how to do it.

bestos22
punching bag

lina s
excercise and find something that you really enjoy doing, for me it's music, listening to music and playing drums

Ĵäċķ Å?
Rating
just walk away.

Vedic Hawaii
The liver is the seat of anger, according to Ayurveda.
If your liver is overburdened then it can make you very irritable.
There are simple and easy methods of relieving the liver of toxins.
Exercise relieves the liver because it gets all the lymph glands working, increases oxygen intake, and stimulates elimination.
Drinking a cup of water, is, surprisingly cooling and cleansing to the liver. You can do this the instant you are angry. (My Gurudev has recommended this to some people)
Heavy foods like red meat, cow, pig etc, burden the liver and the whole elimination system. Anything toxic or difficult to digest can burden the liver.
Walking is extremely stress relieving and calming. It is a great exercise for the mind, and body.
Martial arts is also helpful.
Too much anger can make you sick.
This is a very important question and an intelligent question! If we had less anger, we would have more peace!

sucandra2001
Rating
You have to find a way to channel your anger.!
Use that strong energy as a strength.
Take that anger and transform it into something creative.
If you are a passionate person, you can use that energy like a power plant.
Take advantage of that power.
be...creative
martial..arts
dancing
acting
singing
drumming
writing
boxing
crosscountry..hiking
jogging
walking
painting
swimming
surfing
boxing

....... and/or whatever you can think of !!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy