Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why do you think I feel sad?
I don't seem to have that social able quality that others seem to have and as a result I often feel lonley and unwanted. I dunno when even with my companions I don't know what to say and ...

Suicide??????
I was just wondering if everyone (at some point in their life), do they have thoughts of..ya know..suicide? Or is it not common (like with teens)?...

What is the best way to spook yourself (without a scary movie)?
Sometimes being scared is just something I need every now and then. I have been getting too much of humor and boredom lately. Nothing that will get myself killed please.
Additional Details<...

Have you ever experience extreme anxiety, stress, and severe depression all at the same time?
How bad had it gotten. How did you deal with it....

Prayers Needed Please?
Hi Guys:

I am going to need your support the next few weeks or more. I want to ask you all to please say prayers or talk to your higher power for Allen as he had an accident yesterday. He ...

My Mom's boyfriend Herb says my dreams of becoming an Astronaut are silly. How should I react?
He says I have only wanted to become an Astronaut since I learned that they get to wear diapers during takeoff and re-entry. He seems to have influenced my mom because she says it 'isn't ...

Is it okay when my boyfriend controls my life?

Why do I feel so down?
Latly I have been feeling very down. I have been very tired in the day and very awake at night. I have been crying and I don't even know why. Can any of you tell me why I have been feeling down ...

Calling all addicts!! when your are........?
away from yahooanswers....do you STILL think about it???
like ya can't wait to get back on it?????...

One minute I'm sad and crying in my bed in the dark, and the next minute I'm happy and working out and stuff.
Could I be bi-polar?...

How can i get over sucidal thought's...The more that i fight depression..?
the more my depression worsen's and more sucide sounds like heaven to me..I don't know what to do and i don't know how to be really truley happy...Real smiles and lauph's not fake ...

Cure for anxiety?
I have to do some public speaking next week anyone know any of anything that will help.
Additional Details
anything OTHER than drugs?...

Whats the point in life?
i just dont get it..we work and love..then just die..just die and its all over..and ur gone forever...i just dont get it..i never wanna die im 18 and im starting to know now that we really die..i ...

What can I do when the GP just recomends self help?
I am depressed. I have a stressful job, managing staff as well as the public, and I feel as though everything I do away from work is a mess. I live with my boyfriend of over 3yrs, and I consider our ...

I truely need help, I'm feeling so suicidal?
My mind is really messed up at the moment,Im so depressed, I feel like there is no point in me living another day,Im 19 n have been feeling this way for a very long time now - previously on here ...

Is looking at the toilet paper after you wipe normal?

Anyone have a good way of releasing anger?
i get mad often and i would like to be able to release it ...

When does a Pyschiatrist think you should be placed in a mental hospital?
If someone is told they have signs of psychosis, a mood effective disorder and obsessive compulsions then gets placed on antipsychotics, the person still goes out and drinks on a night out whilst on ...

Someone please exsplain this to me?
does anyone relate to this situation that i am in...i am living with my boyfriend who has bi-polar a couple of yrs ago he decided to quit taking his meds cause he said it was a joke...sometimes he is ...

Am I Emo? I Have To Know!?
I think of suicide a lot. I would never attempt it though. I get depressed EASILY! I get sooooo mad soooooo fast. Most people annoy me. I am usually just never happy. I DONT cut myself. I listen to ...

CourtCourt
Help plz plz plz help ???????????????????
i cant stand it anymore I'm a jealous freak my friend keeps on ditching me for her other friends and we have been best friends for about 2 years and then she comes over and everything but she was suppose to come over today and she ditched me and then i said fine come over sunday and then now she is ditching me again can any one tell me how to tell her or break there friend ship up or anything
Additional Details
thx in advance =]

Rushybaby
Rating
Well first of all if she is treating you this way then shes not a true friend she doesnt even deserve a break just stop calling her or asking her to come over pretend you dont care n then she realize like hey why didnt she call today n then when she ask to come over just say nah im busy today mayb tommorow...shell see how it feels n it will b riding her brain shell b wondering y your acting this way n then shell ask you? n you have the choice of saying OOOO now you care or tell her the truth.. Good luck let me kno if it works.

BAAABE
Rating
okay well i had the same problem as you what i did was i told her straight up what i felt and i did NOT put a smile on. (if you smile and try to tell someone something important is can be a joke to them) tell her your problem with her and if she doesn't put in a hand to fix it that your done being friends with her. honestly do you want to keep being friends with someone who always ditch's you or someone who will be there for you. if there a real friend they do what ever to save the friend ship. don't forget if she takes it as a joke again give it more attitude. it'll show her your not easy to break down.

Dev
One of my friends is like that sometimes. You really have to tell her how you feel, tell her how much this is hurting you and that if she isent going to be there for you then don't want to be friends. If she is really a good friend she will realize that your friendship isent worth breaking. Make sure to tell her you still want to be friends :) good luck

chocolate girl P
Rating
if she is ditching you tell her that you don't like it and if she doesn't stop you won't be her friend! Trust me it won't be hard for you! because if its not hard for her to ditch you its not hard for you to say i am not your friend! Just find a new friend!

megkillz
Rating
well i had the same problem
one of my best friends ditched me for a girl who wasnt exactly an angel
if you really like her as a friend talk to her and make sure she takes you seriously because i lost my best friend by not talking to her enough
eventually after months of not talking we became friends again, but its not the same and shes in a different state now
so i would deffinitely act fast on it

but dont get too jealous either
she is allowed to have other friends and so are you :)
but it was wrong that she ditched you
friends shouldnt do that
just talk it out, everything should go fine
hope i helped!

vghdob
The best thing I find to do is just give her a little bit of space, she has other friends, but if she keeps ditching just tell her, it might be hard but its the easiest thing to do.

kombi86
Rating
ill just say this TRUE friends will allways be there as you go through life u loose friends and make nw ones .

KayLee B
Tell her you need to have a chat with her. Sit down and tell her how you feel. Tell her with a straight face you are serious. Tell her exactly what your telling us. She needs to know how badly she's treating you and making you feel

Hope that helps.

KayLee Babilon

Brooke V
Rating
o my god this is great....u should break their friendship up. Start a bad rumor about ur friend and say the girl she's ditching you for told u.

spot a
Rating
Get some new friends. Join a club or a sports team, learn tennis or dancing or do some social work. You will meet real people, not plastic false ones. Do it on your own or with another different friend. Keep her as a casual friend if you like but downgrade her from "best friend" status. Maybe you think more of her than she thinks of you.

r.i.p. mom
thats how me and bff are but im not jealous she always wants to go with this chick but it dont bother me.....maybe ya dont have a lot in common and thats why she goes out with them! my bff has more in common with that chick and i have more in common with my other girls, she likes to just chill and i love to be wild and party! its okay to hang out with other people other than your bff! Me and her will always be bff even tho we have our differences. Try hanging out with other chicks. And if its really bothering you talk to her and seriously

Pep H
this has happened to me a lot of times.i just don't think she is the right friend then she probably does not like you anymore or something you should just when you see her just say hi or something like no more best friend/or invite her in your house or just when you see her just tell her you have got to talk.and tell her that you think everything is over.

bronco assassin
tell her to flake off and lose ur phone number on they way out

mich112
Rating
i had the same thing happen to me. just talk to them and just plan a day where the two of you can do some thing special just the two of you. let her how you feel because she wont change her ways if she thinks that its not bothering you. if you join clubs or sports or something like that you could meet more friends and you wont be as destracted by your other friend. dont lose a friendship i lost a 16 year friendship and its horrible dont lose a friend just plan some fun things to do on a long weekend. hope it works out

Michelle t
Rating
well if she ditching you then she doesn't sound like a really good friend... i would just froget her.. and hang out with your other friends.. and find new ones.....

oh and tell your so-called friend. that if she truly was s good friend she would not ditch you..... so tell her that you don't want to see or talk to her anymore. and if she thinks your joking tell her your being seroius

SofiaxxYo (:
Get more friends and dont seem as needy
like find better friends
and if you miss her
than hang out occasionallly
with her

mrsmontex3
Dont be there when she calls.. Your too available to her and she knows that youll be there when she doesnt have anyone else to hang out with.. Find some other friends and have fun dont keep waiting around for this girl wasting your summer away!

Irena
Give her up, work on your social skills (don't be shy), and try to find other friends. She doesn't seem to care enough about you, to deserve your friendship.

John Darko
Wow, okay. Sounds like you are emotional attached to this person, is this a love interest or just a regular friend?

First of all, I don't think you have anything to worry about, sometimes people need space from the regular routine. This may include a change in friends, habits, the way he/she looks. It's in our nature to be free.

Now this necessarily doesn't mean that your friend is leaving you and never coming back. I'd talk to him/her and see what type of mood they are in. If they seem happy, then let it be. You can always make new friends as well, creating a even bigger circle of friends.

Just don't do anything drastic like, breaking someone up because this person does not hang as much as they used to. This will cause a problem.

So, smile and move on. Chances are, it's all just in your head. Hope this helps!

Life and Times in Hollyweird (a blog by: John Darko)
http://www.johndarko.com

"Latest article"
Everything You Need to Know About Film Schools in Hollywood

Destiny M
Rating
this happened to me.
she ended up turning on me and ruining my life
leave her now and get new friends while you can
im sorry i know how terrible this sounds

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.004
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy