Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How to lose weight in 45 days?
Hi. I am 25 year old male and married. I used to be of 64kg or a bit less before marriage (2 years ago) but after marriage i gained 18kgs for no reason because i am eating the same sort of food. I ...

Have I Lost Any Weight ?
Judging From there 2 pics have i lost weight??

Before-
http://i285.photobucket.
Now-
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i Fatt?
I Am 13 5'3" 3/4...And 106 Lbs. I Think Im Fat...
Answers Please...?
Thankss
:]]...

Is 115 pounds fat?
my friend Jackie thinks shes fat . shes 115 pounds and i think
shes like 5'4.do u think she iZ fat or iZ she just freaking out
like i think? oh ya and she is 14....

My boyfriend says im fat. I am 5'7 and 102lbs. Should I lose weight?

Am I overweight???
I know everyone asks these questions and they are really not but i need your guy's help.

I am btween 12-17 yrs. old, 5'3-4 and i wiegh 180-200 lbs...i need some help...if you ...

How much water should a person drink per day?
My cousin doesn't drink as much water as she should. I'm encouraging her to drink more water per day, but how much? She's 12 years old, and 5'2" & 117lbs.
A...

Am i TOO underweight?
I'm 13, 5'5" and weigh 85 pounds. Everyone is like oh you look so anorexic do you have an eating disorder? I'm like..no. Even my teacher one time asked me if I had a problem with ...

What kind of milk do you drink??
i drink fat free skim milk....it's really not THAT bad......

Tell the truth r u fat?
be ...

Am I overweight? I keep getting different answers and different weights I should be??
Im now 14, 5'9 160 pounds

Should I be 100 pounds (somebody said this but It really seems awkward and anarexic)

Im going for 140 pounds being normal but I dont know if thats ...

My friend called me fat?
Lately my friend has been really nagative toward me. I bought a really cute top at hollister and she convinced me I look terrible in it. I got blonde highlights in my hair and she told me I should ...

AM I FAt???
am i fat?
i am 5'3
i weigh 175 lb
is tht fat??
i think its normal

i eat a lot like i have..
breakfast
brunch
lunch
lupper
supper

How can i gain weight?
i need to gain some healthy weight, my whole family is REALLY frikn skinny and i try really hard to gain weight and its impossible.
any suggestions? i dont wanna become a fatty-mc-fat-fat though....

Am i Fat? Please answer!?
I'm 13, 5ft 8 and i weigh 118lbs !! am i over weight and i'm really thinking of going anorexic should i???...

Hi i weight 240 and i am 17 how can i loss weight?
i need help lossing weight please help with giving tips and pills name brand that i can buy to loss weight thank ...

Is it normal for a 11 year old to weight 480 lbs. at the height of 4' 9"?

What are the worst foods to avoid when dieting?
I need a list of absolute "NO-NO's" while I try to lose weight....

Am i too skinny??
im about 5'2 96 pounds...
should i loose some?
Additional Details
soryy i meant gain!!
i dont wanna loose weight ill ...

Am I fat? Is my stomach big?
http://s127.photobucket. I am the one whithout the towel...The taller one...
I feel like my Stomach is huge...And it ...

Feebs
Would you rather be anorexic or obese?
P.S you can die either way.

ghostwriter
Rating
I'm glad you added that PS because I was about to anyway. Since I would have poor health and risk my life either way, I can't say I would want one or the other.

Shrinking Violet
You can DIE?!?! From being too fat or too thin?!? Y'know I NEVER KNEW THAT!!! NOT!

I have been both. And I was closer to death when I was anorexic. So to all those who want to be anorexic, do you really want to die of multiple organ failure? Because that's what'll happen - it nearly happened to me. I will *NEVER* be free of the spectre of AN. I am a recovering anorexic, I will NEVER be recovered.

MSMajor
Rating
Obese, it would be a lot more fun getting there!

tkd all the time
Rating
neither because both of them are so unhealthy and yes if someone doesnt know they can die from both they must be really stupid

♥¸.•*¨)♪♫♫♪¸.•*¨)♥
hmmm thats a tough one. by the way, to the second answerer. YOU'RE NOT PERFECT

i think i would rather be obese because you can usually fix that. but i think if i was anorexic i wouldnt listen to anyone and just keep being anorexic. i dont like to listen to people tell me how to live my life. so i think i would just get more frustrated and keep starving myself just to spite them. so yeah, i have a lot of willpower so being obese wouldnt be that big of a problem with me, i would just lose all the excess weight =D

←ALICIA–« .
honestly, anorexic. Sorry to say they all look ugly though ewww.

Jana L
Anorexic because then I could gain weight.

Angelamber
Rating
If I HAD to choose I guess I would say anorexic. Lol...

WiLd Banshee
i'd rather be a giraffe

girls make boys cry.
anorexic. because im bulimic and i hate making myself throw up.
*why do so many people say anorexic. Its a mental disese. you can just eat and gain all the weight back. you will have to go threw so much before you can actually feel good about eating. Anyhow you cant do to much more than an obese person because you are so weak all the time. I choose anorexia because i have and eating disorder and i switch off between anorexia and bulimia.
*life with an eating disorder is HELL.

Runner 4 Life aka Nate
Rating
anorexic because hey, ya die hot!

and lets face it, no one wants to be a fatty.

Taylor! =]
Rating
i'm already fat and happy =P

Nadine P
Rating
I'm debating towards the fact that anorexic people have many diseases and they are always weak, and a very extreme one can look pretty gross.
But then again id hate to be obese, i would have a hard time getting all of that weight off, and people leave you outside from many things when you are obese.

r1323r
or

eddie
I just love the way i am

FILL_BEEN
um, I would rather be neither because both are bad if i had to choose it would obese because anorexia is a total mental disorder, but being obese could just be genetic or something even though it could be a mental disorder but its less of a chance and more easily fixed.

*Nee Nee*
Rating
Obese
because anorexia is a disease that can't always be controlled. So I would have to endure treatments and probably psychologist sessions whereas if I were obese all I would have to do is lose weight, eat healthier, exercise. [best answer plz!!]

*Zipperty Doo Da*
well, neither

Chocolate_Kisses =]
obese..because I can work the weight off..I prefer hard work =]

Nicky G
Rating
i would rather be obese..who says obese people dont get compliments. everyone is the same, we do the same things, we travel the same, we eat the same,we go to the same shops, just because someone is obese or anorexic, doesnt mean their lifestyle is different. i would rather see ripples of fat than getting bones prodded into me every two seconds. you have skin for a reason...no1 wantsto see bones.

asboluvsyou
anorexic its easier to gain weight than loose it.

answergiver
Rating
EXACTLY-you can die either way--so I say, be a healthy weight.

sstott79
Rating
Having recovered, or still recovering, from having food issues (I was never diagnosed as anorexic--did not let it get that far) I would rather be anorexic than obese. Most of my extended family is obese or morbidly obese. I was happier when I was underweight. I am currently at what is considered a medically healthy weight and I hate it. I am waiting to recover fully from surgery that I had so I can get back to the gym. I was so happy when I was underweight, it was just so hard to maintain because I acheived that weight so fast. I am going to do it again, but slower and in a healthier way. I would sacrifice months off of my life to permantly be rid of some weight and stay at a weight that is considered underweight.
I know I am not right in the head, but I do not care. I do not take it to extremes.

Mo_o
Rating
anorexic, i wouldnt get made fun of...

Tim O
Rating
As an obese person I find it hard to understand the anorexics, the bolemics I have to wonder about them, seems like they want their cake and "not" to eat it too.

Blue-Zaga
Rating
Obese. Anorexia is too hard to cure.

LBeaP
Rating
i would rather be obese and make my self healthy. Anorxeia is a disease. Obesity isn't.

Laredo
Well, since I have a sister with anorexia, I can tell you for certain I had rather be obese. You can lose the weight but you can't lose the anorexia because it's caused by a mental distortion. My sister has already damaged her heart rhythm because of the anorexia.

spegali
neither

Richie Raul
Rating
Obese if your anorexic you can die from it more easily than being obese, also if your obese scientist found that they ave developed an immunity to many diseases that would be rather harmful to a regular or anorexic person.
Obese.

TheMove
Considering I will die rather uncomfortably either way eventually, I think the fact the I would have to get from my current weight to anorexic I would have a few good months of people saying I am looking really great and I probably would be looking great but then there is the fact that I wouldn't be able to eat loads which is one of my reasons for living but if I were to become obese I wouldn't have to stop my self eating at all and I would have the memories of all the good food, so ....
Between temporary beauty and constant pain - and constant food happiness but permanent ugliness, my heart says obesity ! yum

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy