Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is 115 pounds fat?
my friend Jackie thinks shes fat . shes 115 pounds and i think
shes like 5'4.do u think she iZ fat or iZ she just freaking out
like i think? oh ya and she is 14....

My boyfriend says im fat. I am 5'7 and 102lbs. Should I lose weight?

Am I overweight???
I know everyone asks these questions and they are really not but i need your guy's help.

I am btween 12-17 yrs. old, 5'3-4 and i wiegh 180-200 lbs...i need some help...if you ...

How much water should a person drink per day?
My cousin doesn't drink as much water as she should. I'm encouraging her to drink more water per day, but how much? She's 12 years old, and 5'2" & 117lbs.
A...

Am i TOO underweight?
I'm 13, 5'5" and weigh 85 pounds. Everyone is like oh you look so anorexic do you have an eating disorder? I'm like..no. Even my teacher one time asked me if I had a problem with ...

What kind of milk do you drink??
i drink fat free skim milk....it's really not THAT bad......

Tell the truth r u fat?
be ...

Am I overweight? I keep getting different answers and different weights I should be??
Im now 14, 5'9 160 pounds

Should I be 100 pounds (somebody said this but It really seems awkward and anarexic)

Im going for 140 pounds being normal but I dont know if thats ...

My friend called me fat?
Lately my friend has been really nagative toward me. I bought a really cute top at hollister and she convinced me I look terrible in it. I got blonde highlights in my hair and she told me I should ...

AM I FAt???
am i fat?
i am 5'3
i weigh 175 lb
is tht fat??
i think its normal

i eat a lot like i have..
breakfast
brunch
lunch
lupper
supper

How can i gain weight?
i need to gain some healthy weight, my whole family is REALLY frikn skinny and i try really hard to gain weight and its impossible.
any suggestions? i dont wanna become a fatty-mc-fat-fat though....

Am i Fat? Please answer!?
I'm 13, 5ft 8 and i weigh 118lbs !! am i over weight and i'm really thinking of going anorexic should i???...

Hi i weight 240 and i am 17 how can i loss weight?
i need help lossing weight please help with giving tips and pills name brand that i can buy to loss weight thank ...

Is it normal for a 11 year old to weight 480 lbs. at the height of 4' 9"?

What are the worst foods to avoid when dieting?
I need a list of absolute "NO-NO's" while I try to lose weight....

Am i too skinny??
im about 5'2 96 pounds...
should i loose some?
Additional Details
soryy i meant gain!!
i dont wanna loose weight ill ...

Am I fat? Is my stomach big?
http://s127.photobucket. I am the one whithout the towel...The taller one...
I feel like my Stomach is huge...And it ...

Hwo can i get skinny without not eating?
i am chubby and wanna be skinny!...

Is drinking Coca-Cola everyday bad for you?

Why does my tummy get bigger & bigger even thou I ceased eating rice at night?

ME!!
Am i fat???
Thigsh- 20 inches (highes point on my thighs)
Waist- 26 inches
Hips- 32 1/2 inches

is this fat?
are my thighs/hips/waist to big?
im a girl and 14
104 pounds ill give 10 points!
Additional Details
im 5'3!!!!!

hobbit6921
Rating
yep...your about 104 pounds overweight....

but seriously...no your not fat....

DA METALZ
Rating
104lbs is in no way fat.

ealley89
Rating
No sweetie, and at 14 you shouldnt be worrying about it, you still have lots of time to grow and you will be fine. My little brother who is 13 and he weighs 102, and he is nearing 5'6" and he is skinny. But your not fat :)

yolandabby
Rating
aw, no way.
i'm 14 too. 15 soon.
as soon as i read your measurements i said "aww she's tiny!'

dont even trip :)
&we're like the exact same size. haha

blank.none
you could loose some weight

Lily♥
your soo not fat! don't listen 2 da pipl who say you r! 104 is sooo not fat!

sexy
Rating
yea honey bun! You should weigh 78 pounds i think! lol

lickity split ツ
Rating
That is about normal. I would definately not call you fat!!

vanessa yo
Rating
no!? 14 and 104 your skinny!

Melanie
Noooo, def not. You seem at a perfect weight and your measurements seem fineeee. Hope That helps! [ =

A G
Rating
Nah...

ChibiBunni
Rating
You fat? No way, god I wish i weighed that much! ^.^ Wahh you just made ME feel fat! lol

☆Veritas☆
Rating
No, not at all.

that girl
No! 104 pounds is normal.
When you get your regular physical at the doctor's office they usually show you a chart to see how you compare to other girls your age. You are normal by how you have described yourself.

nikithedancer
i calculated your BMI (body mass index) which basically tells you how your weight is and according to your height ,weight, and age your BMI is 18.4, which is considered a perfectly healthy weight. an overweight persons BMI would be 25 or more so trust me youre not overweight

Naomi
no your not. dont worry your def. not fat

red hot chili peppers
give your hieght

spai_07
Rating
You are in no way fat! Don't let hollywood get to you. I used to. I was a stick and would hardly eat, on the verge of an eating disorder because I wanted to fit into what Hollywood said. I was 5'4'' and down to 95 pounds. I look back and I looked sick! I am now 5'5'' and 125 lbs. I look healthy, and feel great :D But no, you are not fat!

Gina
You're OK. I was more or less like that at your age, but 5'4" and 120 lb., and now, after YEARS, I'm 23"waist , about 33" hips, 120 lb And look OK. My size is 2. What's important is to exercise a bit in order to get fit in your weight and your measurements.

_kraygh_
Rating
You are 14. Gimme a break.

♫You hate Cuz I'm a RockStar
It all depends on how tall you are.If your taller than 5ft then you are a little over weight.If not then youre just fine the way you are

skoosh_me
You're not fat you're HUGE. FACE IT.

Need attention much?

Shirley
no way, ure just fine. if u want, it would be good for ur heart to exercise, and at the same time, take of some inches. but if u dont, its ok, cuz ur fine 4 ur age. dont worry!

~some girl~...
Rating
NO u are not! I thhink all this stuff is prefect for you!! Nice

stephanie c
Rating
Not fat at all. I would say you were thin actually. :)

Sarah
Rating
ur are average weight. go online nd type in BMI test it tests to see your body fat percentage using ur hight weight and age over 30 is concered obese average is around 18 for a girl ur age

nick
you are fat

michael2bugz
no thats normal for a 14 year old girl

George A
Rating
i think your waist is to wide, 15 to 20 inches is good

j.p.
it doesnt matter how u look on the outside, its wats on the inside that counts.......wow! tht sounded really cheesy!!! but im serious! dont worry about ur weight. but to b honest....ur not fat at all!! im like 130 pounds, 13 years old, and i hav abs!!!!!! ive started working out by running, eating healthier foods, and trying the ab lounger thing. it really works!!! if u feel fat then try running at least 4 times a week or more or just try running every now and then. and to b honest again, im going running rite now with my neighbor and then we're gonna go on the ab lounger. weve been doing this for about 2 weeks and ive lost 20 pounds!!!! yeah i was kinda big but now i look great and feel great!!!

omg!!! i sound like tht nutri-system commercial!!! lol!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy