Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

What should I have for breakfast that not fattening?

Does making yourself sick after a meal help you loose weight?

Drink 4-7 diet cokes a day. am i going to die?
earlier than i would have anyways....

Am I Fat?????
I am 5'10'' and 125 pounds. I think I am a little fat. How can I lose weight quickly. (Like a week or two)...

One word response to this. Size 00?

How do I lose weight for a wedding in 54 days, I am the Matron of Honor?
I need to loose 20 pounds or more for a wedding in June, I was just asked to be the maid of honor this afternoon, help!!...

Are eggs good or bad for you?
How often can you eat them?...

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Need Help Losing Weight and Keeping it Off?!?!?
I know I know. I'm asking this question again because last time I asked I didn't get that many answers and the answers didn't really help me.
Ok so I'm trying to lose 4 ...

Do you think I am fat???
i am a 13 year old girl and i already weigh 165 pounds, i am about 5'6", am i over weight, here are some pictures of me
http://i225.photobucket....

Do you think you are fat?

How can Cheese Pizza be that bad for you?
Now I know pizza is considered a high fat food. And I understand with pepperoni and other meats on it, it becomes greasier. However what about just plain cheese pizza? Cheese may have fat but it is ...

What is a good healthy snack to eat in the middle of the day?
i'm trying to start eating more healtier before school starts and get in shape. And i get hungry between the normal 1 o'clock time i eat lunch and dinner. Latley i've been eating ...

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

OMG! I just ate a huge bag of potato chips! What should I do?

Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin....

HELP I ate pinto beans and now have horrible gas, how can I get rid of this? Please don't laugh!!?

IS it safe to eat nail polish?
please only answer if you know for sure. i don't need ignorant people scaring me for no reason....

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

Shirely H
Am I fat? Is my stomach big?
http://s127.photobucket.com/albums/p126/katemister92/?action=view¤t=shelllandme.jpg
I am the one whithout the towel...The taller one...
I feel like my Stomach is huge...And it gets even bigger after I eat...
Am I fat? Is my stomach huge?

Sadbrowneyes13
Give me a break! I would trade you for my stomach any day. Be thankful for yourself. I know some poeple will never be happy even if they are skin and bones. I personally think your to skinny. Sorry

lestermount
No you are not fat, and your stomach looks that way because of your posture.
If you stand up straight it would not stick out.

Tanya S
Your not fat it's just how you are standing. I have pictures like that also. Check it out : myspace.com/heartbreaker0801. My stomach always bloats when I eat. The doctor can prescribe some meds for that. I take medicine before I eat so I don't bloat or get an upset stomach. Because I love food. But my stomach has become very sensitive now with what I eat. But you are def not fat girl!

Andy Pandy
There is no such condition as fat. You are either too big or too small for your skin! A.P.

armydude283283
I wouldn't say so. I've seen much worse! Also in my opinion, don't put you picture out in the public because theres some nut out the that could stalk you or something.

ssn_hamer
cause your not fat, you look just right to me . dont worry we all go through , do i look big in this when we really know were not its just its nice to hear from someone else. good luck. from a mum of 4.

cllns_nrmn
Rating
you are not fat at all.

elliott b
no you are not fat

mighty_mom
Rating
no, its just the way you're standing... straighten up, pull your shoulders back. you look perfectly healthy.

jaqster
Rating
if you are just interested in just losing your stomach; for those who are not afraid of dropping a few vitamins, selenium addresses the T3 and T4 in the thyroid area. the thyroid area houses our (women) metabolism. we suffer with common hyperthyroidism due to a slowing down of those activities we did as twenty year olds like: partying weekly, exercises etc. selenium with b6 and vitamin A will reduce your weight by at least ten pounds plus definitely reducing the fat around your belly. i believe you will be very, very happy. god bless.

bizzi
Rating
You're not fat. Just tone up a little.

drake_zula
Rating
Not at all. If you're that concerned try exercising your abs and maybe fix your posture a little.

Licoricekins
You're not fat.

Becki M
Rating
no and no

wishiwereatthebeach
Rating
What's the matter with girls like you? You are as skinny as can be and you think because y ou have skin on your stomach you are fat! GET REAL! Quit wasting everybody's time!

bmwdriver11
Rating
No, not at all. Dont get any thinner than that. You arent fat and your stomach isnt huge. Looks pretty darn good to me ;)

xcrunner
not fat just bloated...

Loki
i hate when chicks do this i dont want to be rude are anything like that but gees girl you need to put on some weight not lose any

Steph
Rating
no it is just the way you are standing. you are pushing your stomach out

sexi in pink!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Rating
do not feel that way about yourself because deep inside you are the prettiest woman on earth even if you r fat or not think about yourself as that

alondra_panic126
stop looknig for attentionyou know your not fat

then you owuldnt be weraing a bathing suit JESUS

maddiza
Rating
OMG SHUT UP! lol jking are you kidding? you are sooooo skinny I wish I could be that thin, and you don't wanna be skinny you wanna be thin skinny is gross

carriebelle2
Rating
NO.. You Are NOT Fat! If you faced foward on the photo I bet your stomach has a "line" down the middle where the stomach muscles meet and a "line" on each side. If that is the case, then it is your stomach muscle that you are seeing. You have the type of stomach muscles that can be formed into the six pack you see some of these woman sporting in hollywood. Take advantage of it and do sit ups and cruches to get it cut. Good Luck.

Moose
NO WAY are you fat at all!!!! stop it

J D
Rating
I think the proper term is morbidly obese.

needhelp
Rating
no you are not, thats what every girl always thinks of them, but you are not fat!

Maple Sugar
Yes your tummy sticking out a bit. Just do some exercises for the abs. You should be fine.

The girl is a geek.
Can I be"fat" like that, too?

Then I could die happy!

You look great! :)

ax
Rating
your kidding right

G Y
no. adjust your posture. and do some ab workouts to tighten up muscles.

Jake
Rating
no just bad posture

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy