Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i TOO underweight?
I'm 13, 5'5" and weigh 85 pounds. Everyone is like oh you look so anorexic do you have an eating disorder? I'm like..no. Even my teacher one time asked me if I had a problem with ...

What kind of milk do you drink??
i drink fat free skim milk....it's really not THAT bad......

Tell the truth r u fat?
be ...

Am I overweight? I keep getting different answers and different weights I should be??
Im now 14, 5'9 160 pounds

Should I be 100 pounds (somebody said this but It really seems awkward and anarexic)

Im going for 140 pounds being normal but I dont know if thats ...

My friend called me fat?
Lately my friend has been really nagative toward me. I bought a really cute top at hollister and she convinced me I look terrible in it. I got blonde highlights in my hair and she told me I should ...

AM I FAt???
am i fat?
i am 5'3
i weigh 175 lb
is tht fat??
i think its normal

i eat a lot like i have..
breakfast
brunch
lunch
lupper
supper

How can i gain weight?
i need to gain some healthy weight, my whole family is REALLY frikn skinny and i try really hard to gain weight and its impossible.
any suggestions? i dont wanna become a fatty-mc-fat-fat though....

Am i Fat? Please answer!?
I'm 13, 5ft 8 and i weigh 118lbs !! am i over weight and i'm really thinking of going anorexic should i???...

Hi i weight 240 and i am 17 how can i loss weight?
i need help lossing weight please help with giving tips and pills name brand that i can buy to loss weight thank ...

Is it normal for a 11 year old to weight 480 lbs. at the height of 4' 9"?

What are the worst foods to avoid when dieting?
I need a list of absolute "NO-NO's" while I try to lose weight....

Am i too skinny??
im about 5'2 96 pounds...
should i loose some?
Additional Details
soryy i meant gain!!
i dont wanna loose weight ill ...

Am I fat? Is my stomach big?
http://s127.photobucket. I am the one whithout the towel...The taller one...
I feel like my Stomach is huge...And it ...

Hwo can i get skinny without not eating?
i am chubby and wanna be skinny!...

Is drinking Coca-Cola everyday bad for you?

Why does my tummy get bigger & bigger even thou I ceased eating rice at night?

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 and 5'4........I weigh 119 pounds........My best friend says no your not fat.........but I always feel fat........What's your thought?...

Why is it easier to gain WEIGHT than to loose it?

I weigh about 223 pounds how can I lose 43 pounds in 4 weeks?

Should I go anorexic?

Additional Details
I am really thinking about it. I am like 5`1 and wigh about 98 pounds. All my friends are skinny. what do i do?...

mademoisellewow
How much weight should i lose?? (pics)?
http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x301/jjones0x0/HPIM0249.jpg

http://i182.photobucket.com/albums/x301/jjones0x0/HPIM0244.jpg

i'm sorry if the links don't work.
5ft 3in
105 lb
Additional Details
no, i'm not looking for attention. all i asked is "how much weight should i lose" and i thank you guys that actually answered the question!

El Conquistador
Looks like you need to start eating not denying it. Get some weight gainer 5000 that should do it.

soulreaver
none, unless your head is really fat.

Yamster
Rating
None!! You look fine, even if you gained weight it wouldn't be a problem, maybe even give you some more complexion. Don't go anorexic, you're body already looks perfect, and you may even want to consider gaining 8-10 pounds.

CINNAMONxx
I don't even have to look at the pictures to know you don't need to lose any weight...

Pat G
Rating
-10 pounds.
you should really put wieght on, you are not fat you are too skinney and guys like a little cushin for the pushin

fourtyfiveinc
Rating
your perfectly fine...=]

vince_gasbarro
not really any . . . ur a pretty skinny girl!

Wugga
Yeah... definitely don't lose any weight. You look great as you are and you could even stand to gain some weight.

luckeyguy
NONE......you look amazing to me!

er165
NONE

Noel P
Rating
None. You look pretty the way you are already.

Ronnie
none, gain some, but do it excersising

angelr1790
Try eating, and gain about 10 pounds.... LOL You look great the size you are... you are skinny!

adubka
uh, none...u look good

Gin Ichimaru
dont worry ur fine XD trust me! o wow. trusting me? Hahaha that'll b a first for my parents XD anyway, it is i who needs 2 get rid of a few pounds, not u XD

theblondeONE
none

bball+life=:)
nuthin, ur all good!!!! :)

heartzablaze215
Rating
None! If anything you should gain 5 lbs, you are way too skinny, and are .1 lbs away from being underweight!

Riley M
Rating
None...you're absolutely fine the way you are.
It's the right weight for someone that is your height.
Just go out and half fun knowing you are at the right weight...don't waste your time stressing!

Shine
YOU'VE GOT THE PERFECT BODY NO NEED TO LOSE WEIGHT.

star_dreamer21_123
Rating
None. Why would you want to lose any? I'm also 5ft 3in and I'm 125-130 lbs

SuddenlySimple
Rating
geeze none. your really skinny as it is.

Squeeky [Wind Maker]
Rating
What the heck are you talking about! You have a great, skinny body and shouldn't lose any weight! I am 5' 4'' and weigh 125 lb, but will weigh 115 in February (I'm working out). That's pretty darn skinny!

Taylor W
Rating
Dont listen to ppl who say you are underwegith or ovrweight. I think you have a body i would die for...stay how you are....beautuful curves.

SoMunny
Rating
You obviously have a problem with self-image. Are you starving yourself or throwing up your food?

It's delusional to think that you should lose weight. I'm more worried about your state of mind than your weight.

!!Just Peachy!!
Your a dang twig! You don't need to lose any weight! You need to gain 10 pounds!

Ms Acevedo
Rating
None. And btw , tell melissa to go f**k her self and learn how to f**king spell Horrible.

mightym0us
None! You actually look on the too-skinny side.. If anything, just tone up (and even that, you don't really need). Just eat healthy because you're fine!

Love curves :)

Southerngirl29
Rating
I think you are a great size. In fact, you could stand to gain a little weight.

Breezy T
Rating
Girl, be careful because people that look like you shouldnt be worried about weight. If you want to look good my advice would be to excersize, like hardcore and that is not sit ups those only work one part of the body. There are a few excersizes you can look up in magazines but what it looks like is you need to tone your muscles, not lose weight because that might make you look frail and thin and guys wont like you, I mean guys dont want a girl there afraid to hug because they might break. But they do like toned girls so join a sport like swimming, or just something that will work you unless you think you have enough self discipline to do it yourself. (Work out tonight and if your sore in the morning then you do)

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy