Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i Fat? Please answer!?
I'm 13, 5ft 8 and i weigh 118lbs !! am i over weight and i'm really thinking of going anorexic should i???...

Hi i weight 240 and i am 17 how can i loss weight?
i need help lossing weight please help with giving tips and pills name brand that i can buy to loss weight thank ...

Is it normal for a 11 year old to weight 480 lbs. at the height of 4' 9"?

What are the worst foods to avoid when dieting?
I need a list of absolute "NO-NO's" while I try to lose weight....

Am i too skinny??
im about 5'2 96 pounds...
should i loose some?
Additional Details
soryy i meant gain!!
i dont wanna loose weight ill ...

Am I fat? Is my stomach big?
http://s127.photobucket. I am the one whithout the towel...The taller one...
I feel like my Stomach is huge...And it ...

Hwo can i get skinny without not eating?
i am chubby and wanna be skinny!...

Is drinking Coca-Cola everyday bad for you?

Why does my tummy get bigger & bigger even thou I ceased eating rice at night?

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 and 5'4........I weigh 119 pounds........My best friend says no your not fat.........but I always feel fat........What's your thought?...

Why is it easier to gain WEIGHT than to loose it?

I weigh about 223 pounds how can I lose 43 pounds in 4 weeks?

Should I go anorexic?

Additional Details
I am really thinking about it. I am like 5`1 and wigh about 98 pounds. All my friends are skinny. what do i do?...

Im 13 and I weigh 122 lbs. and im 5foot. Am i over weight?

Should a 12 year old take diet pills???
????????????????????...

Are you tall or short?
i think..considering the size of people my age i'd probably be average or a bit below ...

What should I have for breakfast that not fattening?

Does making yourself sick after a meal help you loose weight?

Drink 4-7 diet cokes a day. am i going to die?
earlier than i would have anyways....

Am I Fat?????
I am 5'10'' and 125 pounds. I think I am a little fat. How can I lose weight quickly. (Like a week or two)...

Kitty T
Is 115 pounds fat?
my friend Jackie thinks shes fat . shes 115 pounds and i think
shes like 5'4.do u think she iZ fat or iZ she just freaking out
like i think? oh ya and she is 14.

ss~~lady~~ss
Rating
medically, i think it goes like this..

5 feet ideally you should weigh 100 lbs
for every inch after that add 5 lbs...

She is not fat, I think your friend is going through what i believe every adolescent girl goes through.

Tyson S
thats only fat if shes like 4'3 tall

michelle n
Rating
shes good :)

Hunter Man
Rating
No r u kidding me

Britt
she is not fat i'm 5'0'' and 105 only 12 she is fine

DEMONICALemon
In the list of replies to your question, someone posted a link to a site (I forget what it's called) that shows your ideal weight in correspondence to your height/weight/age.

I went onto this site to check out my own ideal weight, but then remembered about your question, so I looked up your friend's "ideal" weight. It was 117. So really, your friend cannot be considered fat as she is a little under the specified weight.

BUT, beauty is only in the eye of the beholder (as cheesy as it sounds, I know...) , and as she is the beholder in this case, then she needs to consider whether she really thinks she is fat or not. For real.

It depends on what you see as fat. There is the whiny 'I'M FAAAAT" fat, where you poke and prod at the little bits of extra baggage you have, and there's the BMI obesity fat. Where you are actually fat.

So tell her that she isn't really fat, that she is doing great and she doesn't NEED to lose any more weight. Saying that, I know that I myself would want to lose more, everyone does. So try exercising or dieting together, it works wonders for your motivation ^___^

kriscura
In no f*cking way is she fat. She's perfect right now--not too thin, and not to big. Seriously, slap her upside the head and tell her to enjoy her body. There are a lot of other people out there that would ~*LOVE*~ to look like her.

jonnerz
She is not fat.

anaik27
Rating
No Way! That is totally thin.

masseur_at_play
Rating
115 lbs. is perfect for a 5'7" adult female of a slender frame...

bluegirl87
Are she kidding!? 115 pounds at 5-4 is not fat at all, in fact it is underweight! I"M 5-5 and 116 pounds, and considered underweight. HAHAHAHAHA! Tell her to stop freaking out.
Please!

Kevin J
no she's not fat.

bessiedarlin
Rating
Sounds good to me!! nice, healthy weight!

thebest1ever456
i think she is skinny

badgirlanddevil
i am the sma thing.... THAT IS NOT BAD. but i am not as tall. she is very lucky! and very normal

made in the 80s ©™
Rating
shes just freaking out...also at 14 your still growning so shes not always gonna be like that.

Helena
That is fly weight. If she was 185 pounds, she would be overweight.

liners94
Rating
shes not fat.. people dont understand that over like 200 pounds is fat.,

Miguel S.
no

MyWifeisSoHOT
I like 'em 5'4" and 150. YEAH BABY!

carl*
thats a good weight

cortney
Rating
shes not fat

Bill G
no, she iZ not fat.

jd_rms_titanic
No, you're only big if you think so!

Oalie.
not fat.

Jason K
Rating
no thats a good weight

sixplace
no way!

roxgod3
nah shes good

fashionistaa ;]
Rating
she is deffinately not fat!!!

Scooter_The_Squirrels_Wifey
Rating
NOt fat.

Vetty
Rating
Kitty,
First of all let me just say, I hope you are serious here. Obviously from some of the responses that I've seen here, some folks are a bunch of idiots, especially suggesting that your friend is 'flabby' or that she needs Hoodia.
Kitty, your friend is only 14, she's got more growing to do. The answer to your question is to stay healthy. Over the counter meds aren't the answer.
If you want to do some research, find out your body type, and your BMI (Body Mass Index). But don't leave this up to so-called people who think you should do something about her weight. Don't be fooled.
Guys like girls who are healthy and active and not worried about their weight. If you look good, trust me, the men will notice.
Good Luck with that one.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy