Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

My friend called me fat?
Lately my friend has been really nagative toward me. I bought a really cute top at hollister and she convinced me I look terrible in it. I got blonde highlights in my hair and she told me I should ...

AM I FAt???
am i fat?
i am 5'3
i weigh 175 lb
is tht fat??
i think its normal

i eat a lot like i have..
breakfast
brunch
lunch
lupper
supper

How can i gain weight?
i need to gain some healthy weight, my whole family is REALLY frikn skinny and i try really hard to gain weight and its impossible.
any suggestions? i dont wanna become a fatty-mc-fat-fat though....

Am i Fat? Please answer!?
I'm 13, 5ft 8 and i weigh 118lbs !! am i over weight and i'm really thinking of going anorexic should i???...

Hi i weight 240 and i am 17 how can i loss weight?
i need help lossing weight please help with giving tips and pills name brand that i can buy to loss weight thank ...

Is it normal for a 11 year old to weight 480 lbs. at the height of 4' 9"?

What are the worst foods to avoid when dieting?
I need a list of absolute "NO-NO's" while I try to lose weight....

Am i too skinny??
im about 5'2 96 pounds...
should i loose some?
Additional Details
soryy i meant gain!!
i dont wanna loose weight ill ...

Am I fat? Is my stomach big?
http://s127.photobucket. I am the one whithout the towel...The taller one...
I feel like my Stomach is huge...And it ...

Hwo can i get skinny without not eating?
i am chubby and wanna be skinny!...

Is drinking Coca-Cola everyday bad for you?

Why does my tummy get bigger & bigger even thou I ceased eating rice at night?

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 and 5'4........I weigh 119 pounds........My best friend says no your not fat.........but I always feel fat........What's your thought?...

Why is it easier to gain WEIGHT than to loose it?

I weigh about 223 pounds how can I lose 43 pounds in 4 weeks?

Should I go anorexic?

Additional Details
I am really thinking about it. I am like 5`1 and wigh about 98 pounds. All my friends are skinny. what do i do?...

Im 13 and I weigh 122 lbs. and im 5foot. Am i over weight?

Should a 12 year old take diet pills???
????????????????????...

Are you tall or short?
i think..considering the size of people my age i'd probably be average or a bit below ...

What should I have for breakfast that not fattening?

k.Chander
How to lose weight in 45 days?
Hi. I am 25 year old male and married. I used to be of 64kg or a bit less before marriage (2 years ago) but after marriage i gained 18kgs for no reason because i am eating the same sort of food. I just cant understand why i am getting so fat and heavy. the main fat is on my tummy and thighs. I am working in a kiwi fruit orchard which is so hard physical work. I am going to india in 45 days so want to lose atleast 10kgs before. please help.
Additional Details
well most people are saying that i should take honey in warm water in the morning. but how much?

Athena
Rating
I would suggest a cleansing diet. I lost 12 pounds in 9 days and then 28 pounds in less than a month. I also lost a lot of inches too! I learned that cleansing will help the body get rid of toxins. Toxins come from a lot of things like fast food, pollution, food additives and preservatives and lots of other things. The toxins get stored in the fat in our body. To get rid of the fat, we have to get rid of the toxins by cleansing the body. This made sense to me and I decided to try a cleanse program and it worked. The weight came off fast and this kept me motivated to keep going, not like other diets where the weight loss it too slow. I did Jenny Craig, Weight Watcher and Medifast. If you want to learn more call the toll free number 1-877-587-4647 or check out the website. This was the first time I ever did a cleanse, it was easy and I feel better. Good luck whatever you decide to do! http://thebestcleansingdiet.com

KRISHNA K
Rating
just work out in gym U can loose easily

raavi s
simple natural raw diet and yoga

Prasanna G
Rating
EAT GOOD FOOD & DO GOOD EXERCISES.

ranjana k
Hi, simple Yaar, do exercise through which you are sweating.After that have a glass lukewarm water with lemon next have light breakfast then light lunch then light dinner .Don't have any type of fatty food,meal in whole day .You can prefer fruits juice.You can use cycling because cycling is the best process of reduce weight. I hope you will follow these tips and reduce your weight immediately. Best of luck!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Available
take very less proten base food. labour hard. do lot of exercise. that is the way out... when sharuk khan can reduce 12 kg in 28 days why cant u

karun
Rating
Thats funny.......Most Indian hubby loose weight after marriage owing to the torturous treatment by wifes. Seems like you are a lucky exception..!!

passiongirl4you
Rating
Dear Pls Read This Link! I want to warn all users who give the adivce of Detox or drinking to much water to clean the internal body. Pls read this link before you go on a diet in which you drink lots of water to lose weight. Hope it can save someone's live. Thankshttp://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/7520756.stm

titan
It is very tuff to lose weight.

you can try this diet method, Morning breakfast u can take white oats and 11.00 am take 1 apple or little bit vegetable salad eat lot of cabbage and early morning empty stomach pure honey 1 teaspoon with hot water drink 1 glass regularly automatically your tummy will reduce.
Lunch little bit rice with lot of vegetables. avoid oil, non-vegetarian u can eat fish.
dinner wheat items preferably light only with one glass milk

you can try this also drink plenty of water. good for ur health and reducing your tummy also

g_r_reka
www.ruchihealth.com

da vinci
Rating
go on a vegan diet... eat sprouts, salads, veggies... control your food intake... eat short meal... dont stay hungry for long... first thing you do after getting up in the morning is to drink mixture of lukewarm water and honey... reduces fat instantly... very effective :)

Neelam
Try to keep a balance and regular diet if you don't like exercising you can go on longer walks,or do some jogging,it helps alot!!!

Ansh Mokashi
Rating
manage time for excercise, mainly if ur going for swimming daily that is more beneficial for u......along with another physical excercises on daily bases

hemanth b
Rating
first you have to drink a daily six litres water within different time period of that day you have to doing yoga . and also by presenting latest exercises & mushroom item will taken though out the 45 day . there is any change can be identified

altruist
drink a concoction of water+cinnamon+honey

indrajeet d
Rating
Please, we urge; go for 'YOGA AND PRANAYAM', in India, speciallly Ram Deo in Haridwar, expert and trained teachers, in Yoga; if you lose or gain the weight; you will / should be surprised !

Ansh Kumar
First you should do a one thing that is egnore to oily food becoz we can't digeste oily foods and its include in our body and increase our fat.....so my suggestion is ignore oily food i knoe that its really help u lots more.....

kavi
Rating
do walking and eat only fruis. i eat only fruits for 10 days and i lost 7 kgs.all the best

meenakshi r
Rating
This is a minor problem most of the younger generation face. Get up early, have 2 to 3 glasses of water, add 1 lime juice and a teaspoon of honey and drink. Go for a long walk or jogging. Come back have a glass of water, do yoga or pranayam for 10 minutes. Have a light breakfast , eat half of what you were eating before, even for lunch and dinner, no oily food, no junk food . no rice, eat only 2 chapathis ,plenty of salads ,1 fruit daily and vegetables, drink water now and then.

Aryan
married!!!!!! boss, apni to abhi shadi bhi nahi hui...well, start teasing your wife...she wont give you food and automatically you will start eating outside food...which is not good for health...ultimatly you will start observing fast....and lose the weight earlier than 45 days.

How is my trick?

srinath_19
Rating
hi

sobananth
Rating
You must lose maximum 1kg per week. It's easy. Don't eat fruit,meat and any fat food. Eat only vegetables, salad and roddi/sappathi from atta flour. If you walk everyday, you can lose 50g per 1km. You must buy a scale(bathroom scale or any other) and monitor your weight in every morning. You should avoid beans, potato and dhal because these make gastric.
You know fruit is carbohydrate.
If you eat enough carbohydrate, you can't lose weight. If you don't eat enough carbohydrate, the body take energy from fat which was saved in your body. So you'll lose fat(weight). You must eat fibre food much. Important: Don't lose weight more than 1kg per week.

Sudan
Rating
Use this plan,I have got it from this Yahoo answer forum:-
Rapid Weight Loss Plan

General Information

This diet is also a fast and is fat- burning. The key is that you will burn many more calories than you will take in. It will flush your system of impurities and give you a feeling of well- being. This diet does no lend itself to drinking any alcoholic beverages at any time b/c of the removal of fat build- up in your system. Go off the diet for at least twenty-hours before consuming any alcohol.

Because each person's digestive system is different, this diet will not have the same effect on everyone. After three days, if you don't cheat, you will have more energy that before you began. After you have been on the diet for several days, you may find that your bowel movements have changed and you may need to eat a cup of bran or fiber. Although you can have black coffee with this plan, after the third day you may find that you don’t need the caffeine.

The Basic Fat Burning Soup can and should be eaten anytime you feel hungry… eat as much as you want. Remember, the more of the soup you eat, the more you will lose.

Definite no-no's on the plan are:
• Breads
• Alcohol
• Carbonated drinks (including diet)
• All fried foods
This diet will not interfere with any prescribed medication. You can eat broiled chicken for the beef if you wish, but absolutely no skin on the chicken. If you wish you can substitute broiled fish for beef on one of the beef days. You need the high protein from beef on the other day. Continue this plan as long as you wish and feel better both mentally and physically.

The Basic Fat Burning Soup

6 large onions
1 to 2 cans of tomatoes
1 large head of cabbage
2 green peppers
I bunch of celery
1 package of Lipton soup mix

Season with salt, pepper, curry, parsley if desired, or bullion, or hot sauce.

Cut vegetables in small to medium pieces and cover with water. Boil fast for ten minutes. Reduce to simmer and continue cooking until vegetables are tender. This soup can be eaten anytime you are hungry. Eat as much as you want, whenever you want as this soup will not add calories. The more you eat, the more you will lose. Fill a thermos in the morning if you will be away during the day. If eaten alone for an indefinite period of time, you would suffer malnutrition.
Day 1
All fruits except bananas. Cantaloupe and watermelon are lower in calories than most fruits. Eat only fruits with soup. For drinks, use unsweetened tea, cranberry juice or water

Day 2
All vegetables eat al the fresh, raw or canned vegetables until you are stuffed. Try to eat green, leafy veggies and stay away from dry beans, peas, corn. Eat them along with the soup. At dinner only on this day, reward yourself with a big baked potato and butter. Do not eat any fruits.

Day 3
Eat the soup, fruits and veggies you want. Do not have a baked potato.

If you have eaten as specified for three days, and have not cheated, you will find you have lost between five to seven pounds.

Day 4
Bananas and skimmed milk. Eat as many as three bananas and drink as many glasses of water as you can, along with the soup. Bananas are high in calories and carbohydrates as is the milk, but on this particular day your body will need potassium, carbohydrates, proteins and calcium to lessen you craving for sweets.

Day 5
Beef and vegetables. You may have 10 to 20 ounces of beef plus a can of tomatoes or as many as six fresh tomatoes on this day. Try to drink six to eight glasses of water to flush the uric acid from your body. Eat the soup at least once on this day.

Day 6
Beef and vegetables. Eat the beef and veggies to your hearts content on this day. You can even have two or three steaks if you like, with green, leafy veggies but no baked potato. Be sure to eat the soup at least one time.

Day 7
Brown rice, unsweetened fruit juices and veggies. Once again, eat all you want. Be sure to have the soup at least one time.

At the end of the seventh day, you should have lost ten to seventeen pounds if you have not cheated. If you have lost more than fifteen pounds, stay off the diet for two days before resuming the diet from one day.

This seven- day eating plan can be used as often as you like. If correctly followed, it will cleanse your system of impurities and make you feel better than ever.

After only seven days, you will have an abundance of energy and will feel much lighter. Continue with the plan as long as you wish as feel the difference!
-Sudan

respect ... the ..GUN
eat less exercise more

Muthu S
Rating
DIETING & EXERCISE WILL REDUCE WEIGHT

Dr. Chitra Kain
Rating
use capsules "Shape-Up" after meals. It prevents absorption of food that u've eaten...
take once a day or whenever u feel like u have eaten more in some parties or similar occasions...
and do regular exercise..
u can also more roughage (salads) before meals, they'll help u in proper digestion..

annoyingdude99
well when you get older your metabolism naturally slows down, so this means you are burning less calories... just watch what you eat more... it might not be as healthy as you think it is

kissore
You will try to eat Tiffin Morning & Afternoon also.

NIght U will eat anything...anymore....

kishore

Shyam s
consult a doctor they will give you an idea about food diet which will controls your weight and another best way is to go to gym or exercises in early in the morning..

Sankar
Drinking Mild Hot Water in the early morning will reduce weights normally. Or Drinking Lemon Juice added with Honey will also reduce weights without any harm to your Body. If you are interested, do Yoga regularly.

mihir n
Rating
losing 10kg in 45 days is next to impossible and also not healthy, even if u do manage to lose that much amount of weight
still i will be glad to help u weight in natural ways

1 ) in morning when u wake up have 2 glass of lemon water with honey.
or
have some lukewarm water ( as much as u can possibly drink )

2) have nice heavy breakfast consisting of fruits( especially fibre ones) . dont have bananas or chickus as they tend to increase weight

3 )have lunch with dal , roti and 1 or 2 type of vegetable

no ghee , no butter, no fried stuff...this really acts as a catalyst for increasing ur wieght

4) have dinner as early as u can. and try to eat as minimal as possible. eat as much as u r half full( ur stomach )

remember losing weight naturally will benefit u in long run.
so dont be in hurry to lose weight.
u r beautiful person from inside and first accept urself
think less abt wht ppl will think of u as a fat person.

god bless
happy losing weight
cheers

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy