Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i too skinny??
im about 5'2 96 pounds...
should i loose some?
Additional Details
soryy i meant gain!!
i dont wanna loose weight ill ...

Am I fat? Is my stomach big?
http://s127.photobucket. I am the one whithout the towel...The taller one...
I feel like my Stomach is huge...And it ...

Hwo can i get skinny without not eating?
i am chubby and wanna be skinny!...

Is drinking Coca-Cola everyday bad for you?

Why does my tummy get bigger & bigger even thou I ceased eating rice at night?

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 and 5'4........I weigh 119 pounds........My best friend says no your not fat.........but I always feel fat........What's your thought?...

Why is it easier to gain WEIGHT than to loose it?

I weigh about 223 pounds how can I lose 43 pounds in 4 weeks?

Should I go anorexic?

Additional Details
I am really thinking about it. I am like 5`1 and wigh about 98 pounds. All my friends are skinny. what do i do?...

Im 13 and I weigh 122 lbs. and im 5foot. Am i over weight?

Should a 12 year old take diet pills???
????????????????????...

Are you tall or short?
i think..considering the size of people my age i'd probably be average or a bit below ...

What should I have for breakfast that not fattening?

Does making yourself sick after a meal help you loose weight?

Drink 4-7 diet cokes a day. am i going to die?
earlier than i would have anyways....

Am I Fat?????
I am 5'10'' and 125 pounds. I think I am a little fat. How can I lose weight quickly. (Like a week or two)...

One word response to this. Size 00?

How do I lose weight for a wedding in 54 days, I am the Matron of Honor?
I need to loose 20 pounds or more for a wedding in June, I was just asked to be the maid of honor this afternoon, help!!...

Are eggs good or bad for you?
How often can you eat them?...

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

aeagle77shop
Am i TOO underweight?
I'm 13, 5'5" and weigh 85 pounds. Everyone is like oh you look so anorexic do you have an eating disorder? I'm like..no. Even my teacher one time asked me if I had a problem with eating!! Am I THAT underweight?

Old Uncle Dave
Rating
That's pretty underwight for 5'5"
Go to a doc and get a physical to make sure you're healthy.

Johnny S.
that's a little on the light side. You might still just need to fill out natural. But yeah a 5'5 female should weigh a little more.

Lauren
Yes. That is definately underweight.

But if you do eat enough, then consult a doctor. See if they can help.

Aaronique J
well 4 your age kinda? but dont stuff your self to gain wait. might want to ask a docter or maybe u r one of those people who r just going to be skinny. dont worry yourself about it just be happy the way u r. well i get that too! i'm 10 and 33lb just be happy. we had a doc look at it and the promble was i dont gain a lot of lb they just put me on pills until i gain the lb i needed dont stuff your selk that could led to major healt prons

♥Miarious♥
Rating
yes i am !0 and 95 pounds!!!

prettyinpink
well your bmi is about 14.1 according to http://www.kidshealth.org/teen/food_fitness/dieting/bmi.html and it says your bmi is below the 5th percentile which means your a little to oskinny. the healthy weight range for your age and height is 92-136 pounds. but i guess it depends on your body cuz no everyones the same lol. maybe try to gain a little more weight. try to exercise more if you don't already cuz muscle weighs more than fat. dont listen to ppl who sayyour bmi should be like 18.5 cuz that's only for adults

Nessa
Rating
Well when I was 13 I was around 95lbs and a little bit shorter then you. So all I can say is just be true to your self and everyone around you. If you have a eating disorder then get help. You will feel a lot better in the long run.

-Sweetie-
Rating
Just as long as you're eating you should be fine. Don't worry about what people think of you maybe they're jealous. You don't want to become overweight, just because that ask if you're anorexic.

bwoo
Rating
Well if you are 13, you are probably still growing, and everything you eat burns up very quickly. So as long as you are eating healthy, you have nothing to worry about. Your metabolism will slow down eventually.

I_know_all
Rating
Sorry to say this dear, but u are very underweight... I calculated your BMI (Body Mass Index) and its only 14.1......
You should be greater then 18.5 to be considered normal. Make sure your eating full meals... Lots of protein!!! Less carbs. You need to bulk up. When all else fails, cake and ice cream solves everything!!!!

lucy
sounds like it. but as long as you don't have any eating disorder, you're probably just going through a growth spurt and you will fill out soon enough.

Bobby S
id say so. but dont go too far to try to agin weight. you dont want to be fat

F1
Rating
ask your doctor.

(愛♥Love)
simply by calculating your bmi, clearly can show you that u are underweight...you should have an healthy diet to make your bmi back to normal

Ash
u are under weight, but if u eat normally it could jsut be an over active thyriod gland, i would go speak to your doctor avout your worries... ur BMI is like 14.5, an it should be 18.5...i would say that u have a hormonal prblem

Sonatina
Rating
Yeah, you are REALLY underweight. It's probably just genetics, but you should ask your doctor if you can do anything about it. Even if you had no muscle mass at all, being 5'5 and 85 pounds is just plain unhealthy.

Roy
Rating
Yes 85 pounds is to light girl. Eat some bread before you go to bed at night.

MermaidGirl76
Yes sorry to say but your underweight. To be at a healthy weight for you, you would have to gain 40 pounds!! 125 is what you should be at... but see a doctor anyway. Well hope you get healthy soon~MermaidGirl76.

Alison H
Rating
you must not exercise enough. when you exercise, you gain muscle. muscle weighs more than fat. i would reccomend gaining more musce, and then people can't call you anorexic anymore. just dont pig out in order to gain weight. it will only backfire.

♡Morgie♡
Rating
im 13...5'0 and 106....my sister is 12 5'6 and 130...so in my opinion defiantely you need some meat on ur boness. haha.
if you arent sure ask your doctor..

?
your body mass index is at 14.1 which is dangerously unhelathy. you are very underweight. if you don't have an eating disorder and are this skinny, you have a serious health problem and need to talk to a doctor. if you are anorexic there are a lot of support groups out there and i recommend talking to an adult right away. its important that at 13 years old you receive the nutrients you need to grow and develop healthily so you dont end up having osteoporosis, or a heart condition.

xx_iloveyoux
Rating
yes !!!! go eat some burgers !!!! my 10 yr old cousin is 85 pounds and thats a normal weight for her age !!!

Bud Smith
Rating
Ask your doctor.

Bean
Rating
Omg. HeIIs yeah! Gain some weight. Im 13 and 5 3" or 5 4" And I weigh 113-115, but I have mussel, so I weigh alittle more for how I look, I dance a lott :}

red sox rox!
Rating
Yes, you are very skinny. Eat more at meals.

jenneeann
Rating
It sounds kind of underweight. You should talk to your parents about this and then go see your doctor. If you are active, healthy and happy then your fine. But you should let your parents know how you are feeling.

LoveQuestionaire
you sound like you are. and you should weigh about 120 lbs

Emily B
Rating
Yes you are under weight. for your height your average bmi is 130.

♥
you're pretty underweight,
see a doctor so you can know whats going on.

mooky1979
You are underweight.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy