Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 and 5'4........I weigh 119 pounds........My best friend says no your not fat.........but I always feel fat........What's your thought?...

Why is it easier to gain WEIGHT than to loose it?

I weigh about 223 pounds how can I lose 43 pounds in 4 weeks?

Should I go anorexic?

Additional Details
I am really thinking about it. I am like 5`1 and wigh about 98 pounds. All my friends are skinny. what do i do?...

Im 13 and I weigh 122 lbs. and im 5foot. Am i over weight?

Should a 12 year old take diet pills???
????????????????????...

Are you tall or short?
i think..considering the size of people my age i'd probably be average or a bit below ...

What should I have for breakfast that not fattening?

Does making yourself sick after a meal help you loose weight?

Drink 4-7 diet cokes a day. am i going to die?
earlier than i would have anyways....

Am I Fat?????
I am 5'10'' and 125 pounds. I think I am a little fat. How can I lose weight quickly. (Like a week or two)...

One word response to this. Size 00?

How do I lose weight for a wedding in 54 days, I am the Matron of Honor?
I need to loose 20 pounds or more for a wedding in June, I was just asked to be the maid of honor this afternoon, help!!...

Are eggs good or bad for you?
How often can you eat them?...

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Need Help Losing Weight and Keeping it Off?!?!?
I know I know. I'm asking this question again because last time I asked I didn't get that many answers and the answers didn't really help me.
Ok so I'm trying to lose 4 ...

Do you think I am fat???
i am a 13 year old girl and i already weigh 165 pounds, i am about 5'6", am i over weight, here are some pictures of me
http://i225.photobucket....

Do you think you are fat?

How can Cheese Pizza be that bad for you?
Now I know pizza is considered a high fat food. And I understand with pepperoni and other meats on it, it becomes greasier. However what about just plain cheese pizza? Cheese may have fat but it is ...

Hello.
AM I FAt???
am i fat?
i am 5'3
i weigh 175 lb
is tht fat??
i think its normal

i eat a lot like i have..
breakfast
brunch
lunch
lupper
supper
and snakcs in between each

is that bad?????
:(
Additional Details
wOwZaA 51 AnzWeRz
im mEnT ToO wRiTe I aMm
5'3
135 Lb
lOl
i aInt DaTt FaTt no0ot 175 LoLz.
daNkz dO0o

confused
I think you're overweight - but do you reeeeeeeeaaaally care?

dble_d2
Rating
you're overweight! that's bad because you have chance to develop sleep apnea, diabetes, cancer, and other scary disease, come on! lose weight now!!

Kewl18
Hey it all depends on what you look like. If your tummy is really big your fat. If your skinny your thin.

mgillis79
check a weight chart. they have your height and the weight you are supposed to be. Usually, you should be about 5'9 or 5'10 to be 175 lbs. So by what the charts say, yes, you may be overweight.

Destiny P
I am 5'5 and 162 lbs... and my doctor told me that I am overweight, and need to start exercising and eating healthier.

3 meals a day with two snacks, or 5 small meals (and I don't mean a small pizza) is plenty.

I hope this helps.

Rawrrr.
Rating
no!! it is normal.. i'm 5'6 and i weigh 131.

once you grow some more you'll slim out.

http://www.annecollins.com/weight-loss/ideal-weight-women.htm

Vicky
Rating
dont eat that many snacks cuz then u will be fat

sharon b
Rating
Hey, what can i say? Not a very health lifestyle from a health professionals point of view. Not just bad but very very naughty! Go easy on your heart man, you only live once!

I love my baby boy!
Rating
You need to cut back on the amount of food you're eating. Although it may not seem to be a big deal now, when your metabolism slows, you will pack on pounds. Ideal weight for your height is only 115 lbs.

alan b
yup, i am 5'10 and i aint even that big

mark
lets cut it down to 3 square meals a day. instead of 10. its a little obese

Nalleli
IF YOU TRY TO EAT HEALTHY YOU WOULDNT HAVE TO ASK YOURSELF THAT QUESTION SO HAVE A GOOD BRAKFAST HAVE ANYTHING YOU WANNA EAT FOR LUNCH HAVE A REGULAAR MEAL WITH VEGETABLES, AND ALL THAT GOOD STUFF , AND DONT EAT DINNER WHAT EVER YOU WANNA EAT IF YOU REALLY WANT IT HAVE IT BEFORE 6, TRY TO EXERCISE AT LEAST 3 TIMES A WEEK FOR 2 HOURS OR MORE TRUST ME ITS FOR U OWN GOOD, GOOD LUCK

bluezirconisrael
You are overweight, but not morbidly obese. Try to stop eating so much. Do something else instead, so you won't be morbidly obese later on. I am 5'2'' and 110 lbs and I look normal.

knicname
According to calculator, your BMI is 31 and 30 & above are considered obese for your height & weight.

In the future it will be harder to lose weight, so I would try now. Cut down on your portion sizes first. and fried/sugar foods.

You can eat frequent meals, just make them small. If you exercise...walk, etc. you'll lose weight more easily.

Take Omega 3 gel tabs...3/day. and concentrated green tea extract...they both help to break down fat.

Good luck to you.

Juliet
it's not fat...but definatly overweight...i'm 5'6'...140 lbs...and don't look thin at all....I think you could loose some weight

Catherine
Well I don't want to offend you but ya your fat. You really do eat way too much. My sister is 5'3 and 155 lbs and she look pretty fat. Sorry, hope you loose some weight.

Google "bmi calculator" and check yours.

Cocobrat
I can not see you but if you are eating that much then yes you are probably overweight and yes that is bad. excess weight makes your heart work harder and puts fat around your heart. Try only eating when you are really hungry and walk alot!

Stewie Griffin
Rating
God yes thats fat.

Jennifer79
It all depends on your body frame. Some people are physically built bigger than others and visa versa. At 5'3, you should be no more than 120lbs. But it's okay to be bigger. Hopefully your meals are not full meals. If you are eating big full meals ALL day long, then cut it out. It's not normal or healthy to eat 5 full meals a day and snack in between.

red top
Rating
ONE WORD YES

Kit Kat
Hmmm....5'3", 175lbs??? That doesn't sound too heathly, and according to this website your considered severely overweight.

http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=http://goldiesgirl.tripod.com/wghtloss.gif&imgrefurl=http://goldiesgirl.tripod.com/&h=415&w=380&sz=37&tbnid=Y3eHeCGEo0FnyM:&tbnh=125&tbnw=114&prev=/images%3Fq%3Dweight/height%2Bchart%26um%3D1&start=1&sa=X&oi=images&ct=image&cd=1

heretohelpyou@live.com
Rating
79 kg
and 160 cm
I am sorry babe.
your BMI is 31.
apparently your obese.
It;s okay
I think you should lose a bit of weight. normal is 25.
62 kg will make you normal

ad
Rating
This is a ridiculous question.

Ralph Wiggum For President
It is a little bit fat.

lybov
Rating
only eat three meals a day..

TEC
Rating
I hate to say this but your fat. If your 5'3" inches tall and you weight 175 lbs. you should be 7 inches taller then you are now.

vegan_lauren
Rating
yes it is obese actually. you eat too much. your BMI is 31.0, which is over the obese level. http://nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

go to your doctor and ask what you can do to get healthy.

Michael
i dont know i am 5'7 and i weigh 130....i think that your a little fat don't take it offensivly

PIPPA H
Sweetie, you have a way to go to be as fat as me.
Just keep healthy, eat healthy and exercise.
I lost two stone doing this.

°ીીી
No offense;
Maybe /thickness/ runs
in your family.
But yes, you do sound
like your thick. Not fat;

whatchagonnado
You are overweight. You should be closer to 130 - 140 lbs. Being around 125 would be your ideal weight, but 130 - 140 is still healthy.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.144
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy