Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Why does my tummy get bigger & bigger even thou I ceased eating rice at night?

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 and 5'4........I weigh 119 pounds........My best friend says no your not fat.........but I always feel fat........What's your thought?...

Why is it easier to gain WEIGHT than to loose it?

I weigh about 223 pounds how can I lose 43 pounds in 4 weeks?

Should I go anorexic?

Additional Details
I am really thinking about it. I am like 5`1 and wigh about 98 pounds. All my friends are skinny. what do i do?...

Im 13 and I weigh 122 lbs. and im 5foot. Am i over weight?

Should a 12 year old take diet pills???
????????????????????...

Are you tall or short?
i think..considering the size of people my age i'd probably be average or a bit below ...

What should I have for breakfast that not fattening?

Does making yourself sick after a meal help you loose weight?

Drink 4-7 diet cokes a day. am i going to die?
earlier than i would have anyways....

Am I Fat?????
I am 5'10'' and 125 pounds. I think I am a little fat. How can I lose weight quickly. (Like a week or two)...

One word response to this. Size 00?

How do I lose weight for a wedding in 54 days, I am the Matron of Honor?
I need to loose 20 pounds or more for a wedding in June, I was just asked to be the maid of honor this afternoon, help!!...

Are eggs good or bad for you?
How often can you eat them?...

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Need Help Losing Weight and Keeping it Off?!?!?
I know I know. I'm asking this question again because last time I asked I didn't get that many answers and the answers didn't really help me.
Ok so I'm trying to lose 4 ...

Do you think I am fat???
i am a 13 year old girl and i already weigh 165 pounds, i am about 5'6", am i over weight, here are some pictures of me
http://i225.photobucket....

Do you think you are fat?

Em
My friend called me fat?
Lately my friend has been really nagative toward me. I bought a really cute top at hollister and she convinced me I look terrible in it. I got blonde highlights in my hair and she told me I should dye my hair to cover it up. Today a guy in the mall flirted with me and when he left she said, "Don't get a big head about this. You're not even that cute or skinny."

I thought my weight was average but she's telling me it's not. Do I really need to lose weight?

http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1864/42mk6.jpg

http://img262.imageshack.us/img262/7567/memp4.png

tidworthsucks
Rating
its what is in side that counts take no notice of your so called friend to me you look fine and no in not perving lol, If you are happy how you look that's all that matters take no notice your friend is probably jealous of you any way

samjam42
er no I can see your ribs

Courtney L
Rating
No i dont think your fat at all whats wrong with her? ur sooo skinny.. the only thing i can think of is that shes jealous don't let her get to u and from how shes talking to u shes not a good friend and she was just jealous that the guy talked to u and not her

teapot
honey, heres the best advice you can get.
dont obsess over your weight, otherwise it can and will get serious.
my sister had the same problem with a friend calling her fat, and right now shes going through some rough sh*t.
in the end, your friend is JEALOUS.
and isn't a true friend in the end.
so call her FAT back and see how she likes it, and i recommend dropping her as a friend - because shes not worth it in the long run.
best of luck.

;-P
Rating
the birds are singing JEALOUSY!!!!
actually u dont look fat at all!!!! un less this girl is aneroxic then everyone looks fat next to them!

tell your friend to stop saying that and that you dont feel that way so back off *****!!!! ( no im kidding about the b word part)

becca
your body is great and she's jealous. not much of a friend if you ask me.

Alleshiea
Rating
This question cant be serious? If anything you look under weight. Stop hanging out with your friend and get some new ones who deserve you

tnb1984
This person IS NOT your friend!!! She sounds like a very jealous CREEP! I would ignore her for awhile ... if she asks why ... say I just don't appreciate all the negative comments you've thrown me way lately. And repeat the above things, to her. She needs a WAKE UP call!

candy
NO OFFENSE but i dont know how you look well if you happy the way you look then leave it dont care about what your retard friend says she just jealous maybe you need a new friend that likes you no matter how you look WELL......um GOOD LUCK OF TELLING HER OFF!!

Ryanito
Rating
I think you look fine. Seriously. Many girls would kill for your body.

Are you happy with yourself? If you are, then nothing, NOTHING, anyone else says matters.

I'm sure you are a very beautiful person. Enjoy life and don't let negative people like your "friend" bring you down. A real friend wouldn't say such things, but who am I to know the extent of the situation.

Again, don't fret over this. You look fine. :)

lydatracy
Hi i understand what you are going through.But if you like the way you look tell your friend to deal with it she is just saying things to make her feel good about her self...Wear what you like and don't worry about what others think....

Alice Matthews
Rating
You are definatly not fat. For whatever reason, your friend doesn't want you to think good about yourself. But ignore her. Maybe she isn't that good of a friend if she is constantly bringing you down. You have nothing to worry about. You are definatly not fat.

spider
Rating
no your not fat, you have a nice figure :)
she is probably just jealous and thinks that shes fat, so shes trying to project that feeling onto you, make you feel bad so she feels better type thing

Melanie
Rating
she isnt a friend if she is being like this...one word....jealousy

.:.Sexxi.:.
Are you kidding??
Of Course you dont need to look wieght.
Your friend in just jelious of you.
Just dont listen:)

Sarah M
Ok your friend is so jealous of you she is the one with the problems and you are not fat don't worry.

Muschi
Rating
WTH??? You look great!!! And you need to get rid of your "friend". Sounds like she's majorly jealous of you!

x..Audrie.X
Rating
NO SHE IS JUST FREAKEN JEALOUS I HATE THOSE PEOPLE LIKE Lexsea UGH

a2daz55
Rating
your not fat n clearly ur mate needs a slap !!! she aint a friend telling u that, perhaps shes jelous ?!

Lena
Rating
you're skinny girl, i'm not lying, you're "friend" is just being a jealous b****. don't let her get you down gorgeous!!! :)

Justin C
Rating
You aren't fat. Just sounds like youre friend is a bit jealous of you

I AM KIRA
you are not fat!

Giggles-for-life
Rating
She's JEALOUS!!!! Don't pay attention to her. If she's really that negative, maybe it's time to find another friend. Don't listen to her, your gorgeous!

Baby no.2 Sydney due anytime now
Well your friend is a blind retard!! And jealous also!! You are thin hun!!

Geminis
Rating
that person is just jelous of you!

T
OK I didn't look at your pics, but it sounds like pure jealousy. Your green eyed friend noticed the "new" you and she wishes she was cool like that. Don't let it get to you, she's up to no good!

SWATgirl
Rating
You look good, but apparently you need some new friends. She is probably jealous.

fliaway_33
u look fine may i suggest a new friend?

beanstalksparkle
Rating
You need a new friend. It's quite obvious that she is jealous of you. You're not fat. And even if you were a bit overweight, your friend shouldn't treat you that way! What a horrible thing to say to someone. You don't need anyone in your life that would make you feel that way. A true friend would love you for who and what you are no matter what!! Get rid of her...I would.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy