Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

I weigh about 223 pounds how can I lose 43 pounds in 4 weeks?

Should I go anorexic?

Additional Details
I am really thinking about it. I am like 5`1 and wigh about 98 pounds. All my friends are skinny. what do i do?...

Im 13 and I weigh 122 lbs. and im 5foot. Am i over weight?

Should a 12 year old take diet pills???
????????????????????...

Are you tall or short?
i think..considering the size of people my age i'd probably be average or a bit below ...

What should I have for breakfast that not fattening?

Does making yourself sick after a meal help you loose weight?

Drink 4-7 diet cokes a day. am i going to die?
earlier than i would have anyways....

Am I Fat?????
I am 5'10'' and 125 pounds. I think I am a little fat. How can I lose weight quickly. (Like a week or two)...

One word response to this. Size 00?

How do I lose weight for a wedding in 54 days, I am the Matron of Honor?
I need to loose 20 pounds or more for a wedding in June, I was just asked to be the maid of honor this afternoon, help!!...

Are eggs good or bad for you?
How often can you eat them?...

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Need Help Losing Weight and Keeping it Off?!?!?
I know I know. I'm asking this question again because last time I asked I didn't get that many answers and the answers didn't really help me.
Ok so I'm trying to lose 4 ...

Do you think I am fat???
i am a 13 year old girl and i already weigh 165 pounds, i am about 5'6", am i over weight, here are some pictures of me
http://i225.photobucket....

Do you think you are fat?

How can Cheese Pizza be that bad for you?
Now I know pizza is considered a high fat food. And I understand with pepperoni and other meats on it, it becomes greasier. However what about just plain cheese pizza? Cheese may have fat but it is ...

What is a good healthy snack to eat in the middle of the day?
i'm trying to start eating more healtier before school starts and get in shape. And i get hungry between the normal 1 o'clock time i eat lunch and dinner. Latley i've been eating ...

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

Welshy!
Am i Fat? Please answer!?
I'm 13, 5ft 8 and i weigh 118lbs !! am i over weight and i'm really thinking of going anorexic should i???

Mosype
Rating
What are you dumb? No, you are not fat, but you should think about getting a little more muscle on you.

Daisy-flower
at 13 and 5ft 8inches. and 118 lbs. AND......you THINK you are FAT????????
GET REAL girlie !!
only place you may be FAT is in that brain of yours or better yet IN YOUR DREAMS.

Kel B
Rating
no .. u should not go anorexic because then you might be too skinny.. and thats not good.. for me you are not fat you are tall and that what makes you heavier..

lyn
YOU ARE NOT OVERWEIGHT. DON'T EVEN THINK OF GOING ANOREXIC, IT'S NOT GOOD FOR ANYONE. FOR YOUR HEIGHT YOU SHOULD WEIGHT 140. SO YOUR REALLY UNDER WEIGHT.

cadberries
it all depends on your body type. if uhave a hourglass shape, where u just have weight on breasts, butt and thighs, then the 118 lbs looks good and feminine 4 your hieght cuz your weight distribution is just rite. but if u have a "apple" shape body type where u get ALL the weight on your back, arms and stomach and have a flat butt--then that's not so good and you have 2 work hard at keeping slim. the apple shape body type has the more dangerous type of fat that is hard to lose and has serious health risks with it.

BAM!
yes u are morbidly obese u fat *** cow now go die

me
If anything, you are underweight. I am the same height and I once weighed 115 and my friends and family told me I was too thin. I was skin and bones. I realized it only recently when I looked at pictures from then. I have put on a little bit since then and I look much better. You are NOT overweight by and means so don't think you need to deprive yourself of the nutrition it needs.

lilmissusa
no, ur NOT overweight! im 5ft 3in (or 4) and i weigh 115 pounds and i look skinny. DONT go anorexic. that's not necessary, even if u weigh 200 pounds i would never suggest anorexia. why do you feel like you're fat? is it the people around you because if so you don't need to do that to yourself for other people. You shouldn't do that to yourself at all. I strongly advise you to not go anorexic, you're not fat, you're healthy.

Stormy
Rating
No! You are definately not fat. And you should not even consider Anorexia. That is terrible for your health. Don't pay attention to the stupid dam advertising that shows a bunch of brainless anorexics with full body make up and air brushing. That is crap, and it is poisoning your mind. You are great no matter what size you are. Work on what is inside, that is what matters.

Kerry
Sounds perfect. Don't lose a pound.
I'm doing an essay on anorexia and it can cause you to grow gross hair all over your body, and it never results in being skinny and beautiful. 1 in 10 cases end in death! So again before you go anorexic.

Remember, you can always check your BMI at http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/ You're underweight! So don't worry.

Hope you feel better about yourself soon.
<3 Kerry

Tara662
You're the right weight for your height.

You don't need to lose weight.

Going anorexic will kill you later. Research Karen Carpenter and see.

E
Honey... that is NOT fat !

If you want to injure your body over some stupid self image, than go ahead.
But coming from a mature 26 year old woman! You would be better off just joining the track team when you get to high school, then it'll BOOST your self esteem.

For the time being. Take a jog after school, and you'll feel healthier from the exercise. But YOU ARE NOT FAT.

Think about what you just said. You sound rediculous. come on now!

♥Sherbear ♥
Rating
Trust me on this one you are not fat and anorexia is a serious disease. I had it as a teen and it took over my whole life. I have posted something about it on my blog in my 360 several weeks ago it is a video and I would like for you to watch it. So please feel free to go to my blog and find it. It is clearly marked what it is. Please watch it and let me know what you think. After watching it do you think you still would like to have that kind of life?

♫♥~nycgirl~♥♫
Rating
No! You are just about the right weight! For your own sake, do not become anorexic!

☼♥ツ
According to the BMI scale, you're too thin. Someone your height should weigh 122 minimum.

Flappy
You're perfect... Definitely closer to underweight than overweight. I'm not in the mood to go and calculate your BMI, but it's within the limit of a healthy one as far as I can tell.

Don't go anorexic. It's NOT healthy. You may think it's the best way to lose weight (which you SO don't need to do), but it actually only ends up hurting your body. Please, don't starve yourself...

Amanda B
Rating
No you are at a good weight for your age and height. You shouldn't even think of anorexia.

oso_loco1961
No, you could probably gain some weight ..My daughter is 5'8" and weighs 120 and she is still too thin..

yearofthebox
DON'T go anorexic! You WILL regret it. And you're not fat, you're thin.

Suzy G
5 8 is super tall. My daughter is 12 and 5.5 and 101 lbs but she is super skinny size 2. You guys are still growing and changing. You are perfect size now. Eat whatever you want. If your belly hangs over do sit ups. You are just a kid.

wonka_nerds_lover_79
Rating
what, u are tall, and skinny.if u have a way go get a body mass scale, its like a regular scale to stand on but it does body mass for each individual, it costs about $30 and up. who said u were over weight? someone who is anorexic?

MinaTheDestroyer
You are not too fat, see your doctor it sounds like you are anorexic. Anorexic is a condition in which you think you are too fat but you are actually too thin, people DIE from it. You don't want it.

alex.marie
NO way!! you are normal.

huff
no you are not over weight and who ever told you is stupid to say so

i,m here if you need to talk.
Rating
ask your doctor for help i think your fine for your hight.

|Absolutism| vs. |Relativism|
THAT IS SO FREAKIN SKINNY. jeeze, i weight like 15 pounds more than you and im much shorter than u (5,4) and im not that fat (although i am but i dont feel like it). anyway you're skinny. stay like you are it awesome

Moo-Chankers
Rating
OMFG I WEIGH 120 AND IM SKINNY AS AN EFFIN TWIG!!!
no you are NOT fat!!!!!

JustCole
if youre 13, 5 ft 8, and 118 lbs!!! you may already be anorexic!!! i think your body fat may be 1%. you dont need to lose any weight trust me!

Kaja
honey, you sound under weight!!
do NOT do anything crazy, you are not over weight at all!!!
I'd suggest working out, to tone up your body, but that's it.
Health isn't about a number!!!

Boston Bluefish
You aren't fat, and right where you should be according to the Bluefish book of body size...

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy