Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Im 13 and I weigh 122 lbs. and im 5foot. Am i over weight?

Should a 12 year old take diet pills???
????????????????????...

Are you tall or short?
i think..considering the size of people my age i'd probably be average or a bit below ...

What should I have for breakfast that not fattening?

Does making yourself sick after a meal help you loose weight?

Drink 4-7 diet cokes a day. am i going to die?
earlier than i would have anyways....

Am I Fat?????
I am 5'10'' and 125 pounds. I think I am a little fat. How can I lose weight quickly. (Like a week or two)...

One word response to this. Size 00?

How do I lose weight for a wedding in 54 days, I am the Matron of Honor?
I need to loose 20 pounds or more for a wedding in June, I was just asked to be the maid of honor this afternoon, help!!...

Are eggs good or bad for you?
How often can you eat them?...

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Need Help Losing Weight and Keeping it Off?!?!?
I know I know. I'm asking this question again because last time I asked I didn't get that many answers and the answers didn't really help me.
Ok so I'm trying to lose 4 ...

Do you think I am fat???
i am a 13 year old girl and i already weigh 165 pounds, i am about 5'6", am i over weight, here are some pictures of me
http://i225.photobucket....

Do you think you are fat?

How can Cheese Pizza be that bad for you?
Now I know pizza is considered a high fat food. And I understand with pepperoni and other meats on it, it becomes greasier. However what about just plain cheese pizza? Cheese may have fat but it is ...

What is a good healthy snack to eat in the middle of the day?
i'm trying to start eating more healtier before school starts and get in shape. And i get hungry between the normal 1 o'clock time i eat lunch and dinner. Latley i've been eating ...

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

OMG! I just ate a huge bag of potato chips! What should I do?

Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin....

I make the world go 'round
Is it normal for a 11 year old to weight 480 lbs. at the height of 4' 9"?

Patrick
Rating
Don't think so...

babygirl01
Rating
NOT IT IS NOT YOU SHOULD CUT BACK ON JUNK FOOD AND TRY TO JOIN A HEALTH CLUB

mpls girl
NO SUCH THING...NOT A FUNNY JOKE, SON.

Natasha R
NO!!!!!!!
oh please send this boy to a doctor.
My dad is obese and he is 6' 4" and weighs 280.
Please take my word for it, it is not normal or even slightly unhealth for this child to weigh this much.
I hope I helped you out a bit.

egglocsta
The first thing to do is use a body mass calculator to calculate what your healthy weight range will be. Just put in your height, weight and age, it will generate a healthy weight range for your stats. This may vary as muscle mass does weigh more than fat. Then get yourself on a healthy diet plan, there are 3 top diet plans that have had great results. You can find a free body mass calculator and compare the top 3 diet plans at the reference site below.
The next step is to get into an exercise routine. I have had great results using the circuit routine style exercise plans. They are easy to fit into your daily schedule and they are effective. Also, make sure that your exercise plan includes plenty of cardio, walking, running etc. I would also suggest eating around 5 small healthy meals daily, versus 3 large meals, this will help to boost your metabolism throughout the entire day which in return will burn fat faster.
Of course, this may sound easy but when you first start it will be a hard transition. If you stick to it and maintain strong will power; eventually these routines will become second nature. Good luck with your choice to lead a healthier life.

kaitlin.< 3
Rating
No, That's very unhealthy.

Duh What
Rating
its never normal to way 480

Patty D
Rating
No I'm sorry thats very unhealthy.

Jenny R
not really not to be rude but you got to get that child help if he exists

Katie K
Rating
no talk to a doctor

Always Be Happy
CONSIDERING THAT AS MORBIDLY OBESE.......

O.F.Z.
Rating
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo... its not normal

-Nat
NOOOOOOO.
http://www.healthchecksystems.com/heightweightchart.htm
Here ya go buddy, that goes for pretty much everyone. Including morbidly obese 11 years old...

justinorin94
Rating
No but that would be so friggin hilarious

darkdiva
Rating
Do you normally ask questions about which you know the answer? It's not normal for anybody to weigh 480 lbs.

Mark
Rating
hell no, you're overweight

bitterlysweet
Rating
No

♥ Nichole ♥
Rating
I seriously hope your joking. No, it isn't normal. Go to a doctor ASAP because you are seriously obese. Good luck!

Katie G
Rating
No. I sure hope it's not you.

♥ ~ тнє σиє ωнσ fαкєѕ ιт ~♥
I dont think so. unless they are a bodybuilder who is nine feet tall, its not normal! they are obese.

henna :)
Rating
EW NO!

thats gross.
i just threw up.

Lizzie
wow this is the dumbest question i have seen yet . of course its not normal dumb butt.

eglonr
yes....an 11 year old silverback gorilla should weigh exactly 480 lbs

U-N-V-ESTI
i think you meant 48 lbs, i hope so. 480 is not normal for anyone of any age. but still, 48 is too small if u do weigh 48lbs. if thats the case, gain some weight!!!

○♣☺☻we am jelly role☻☺♣○
Rating
is this a joke?????
that is waaaaayyyyy off the charts

do1212
Hell NO that kids OBESE

Janey
Rating
Look, that's not even funny. You know 480lbs is too much. Some kids have real issues and do weigh that much. I hope you're not making fun of them.

Whozeewhatizz
Rating
no....

The Dweeb
Rating
This is a typo, right?

Bunny
Rating
Im hoping that 480 is a big typo....no pun intended o__o

Dana
Rating
Uhhmmmmm do you even need to ask? I think that qualifies as super obese.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy