Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am I fat? Is my stomach big?
http://s127.photobucket. I am the one whithout the towel...The taller one...
I feel like my Stomach is huge...And it ...

Hwo can i get skinny without not eating?
i am chubby and wanna be skinny!...

Is drinking Coca-Cola everyday bad for you?

Why does my tummy get bigger & bigger even thou I ceased eating rice at night?

Do you think I'm fat?
I'm 13 and 5'4........I weigh 119 pounds........My best friend says no your not fat.........but I always feel fat........What's your thought?...

Why is it easier to gain WEIGHT than to loose it?

I weigh about 223 pounds how can I lose 43 pounds in 4 weeks?

Should I go anorexic?

Additional Details
I am really thinking about it. I am like 5`1 and wigh about 98 pounds. All my friends are skinny. what do i do?...

Im 13 and I weigh 122 lbs. and im 5foot. Am i over weight?

Should a 12 year old take diet pills???
????????????????????...

Are you tall or short?
i think..considering the size of people my age i'd probably be average or a bit below ...

What should I have for breakfast that not fattening?

Does making yourself sick after a meal help you loose weight?

Drink 4-7 diet cokes a day. am i going to die?
earlier than i would have anyways....

Am I Fat?????
I am 5'10'' and 125 pounds. I think I am a little fat. How can I lose weight quickly. (Like a week or two)...

One word response to this. Size 00?

How do I lose weight for a wedding in 54 days, I am the Matron of Honor?
I need to loose 20 pounds or more for a wedding in June, I was just asked to be the maid of honor this afternoon, help!!...

Are eggs good or bad for you?
How often can you eat them?...

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Felicia
What kind of milk do you drink??
i drink fat free skim milk....it's really not THAT bad...

baby7k
i perfer actaul taste. my family drinks whole milk.

harry w
i drink ryan milk

calypso925
2%

cherries
Rating
FAT FREE all the way!

yeah its not that bad i agree.

but my dad's a vegan so i ususally drink hemp milk or almond milk when i go to his house. he's allergic to soy and he's lactose intolerant.

i can taste the difference between fat free and 1% and 2%.

theres a big difference.

Joel H
I drink soy milk, it is great for you and tastes just like regular milk...

cope_acetic
Rating
Us, too---in fact, anything fattier is really gross once you are used to skim.

dumbbrunnett88
Rating
skim

dousmokedoobies69
Hi ligget_04,

Low fat free skim chocolate milk & soy chocolate milk with chocolate ice cream so a malt .
Have a good night. :0)
Additional Details: Got milk--sure chocolate milk mustache.

Mimi
2% or vitamin D

Mallory
Rating
light vanilla soy milk or unsweetened vanilla Almond Breeze

I can't stand the thought of drinking cows milk, it smells like my driveway after it rains and it is full of worms. ew.

And, if I drank cow's milk, it'd be organic.

J. W. H
Rating
when you and the others drink watered down milk that is exactly what you get.. watered down.. whole milk is the best thing you can drink, if you drink milk.. it is pure and un-adulterated.. you will pay more but it is worth more.. try the whole milk.. look it up and do some research.. see for youself what scientifically proven is better for you.. uh there is one other type that I drink.. it tasted very good.. rice milk.. check them both out.. good luck

Shylia
Rating
I don't like milk, only way I will drink milk is if is chocolate milk, but don't even like to much of that either.

curious
Rating
soy milk.

LOVE you all
Rating
2% its really good I also use to drink chocolate soy milk

browneyedgirl
Rating
Skim milk

♥tatacassie♥
Same as you, personally i think its the best with chocolate milk in 2nd!!!
=]

NAB
Rating
Same as you.

It's not the same fat free skim milk, of years, years ago. It's not bad at all...

equine_nuts
I drink 2% milk I am diabetic and should drink skim but yech!

courage78
Rating
1%

Sweeney
full cream or fresh milk. I don't like my milk to be too processed you don't know what other nutrients might be missing from it.

J *
Rating
i don't directly drink milk.

swati s
Rating
whole milk

Raven
Homo milk! (Get your mind straight - thats short for homogenized!)

miss anonymous
Rating
organic skim milk from horizon. its the only milk that doesn't make my stomach hurt. :) plus its organic ♥

fiesty_for_u
Rating
Good question, what they forget to tell people is even with the fat free milk you are drinking a no no when trying to lose or control weight. Milk is nothing more than sugar water with a couple of vitamins. If you like breakfast cereals, try sugar free soy milk over it. If you are looking to lose weight, protein power samples come in many flavors. Instead of using milk or juice to mix the power in use water. Place in blender with a couple of cubes of ice. I always add vanilla, almond, or whatever flavor I am in the mood for plus some splinda. Just play around with the powders to find the taste you like. I do not like the taste of the regular protein powders, I give mine spice, flavor, etc. But keep in mind to watch what calories you are adding in the blinder. Peanut butter or banana are good extra flavors but you are adding calories. You can go to vitalady.com. She offers many different samples to try. These drinks will keep you feeling Fuller longer. Will add a lot of vitamins your body needs as it loses the excess weight. Of course one big key to losing weight is drink water constantly. Carry a bottle of water with you and sip on it during the waken hours.

Anjamo
I drink raw, unpasteurized, non-homogenized milk. It's hard to find, but much better than regular store bought milk because pasteurizing milk kills any good living enzymes, and homogenized milk scars your arteries. Remember Coronary Artery Disease is the number one killer in America. It is also free of growth hormones and antibiotics that are passed on into the milk.

Pg. 19 of Healing with Whole Foods by Paul Pitchford will give you a brief but detailed paragraph on why homogenized milk is bad for you.

The raw milk is more expensive, but tastes better and is definitely healthier for you than most other choices. I would actually avoid cows milk as much as possible though. It is an overrated nutrient. Try Whole Foods, Sprouts, or Henry's if you want to try it. Some have it, some don't.

My opinion... MOST of the time, the more natural the better.

Paulina
Soy Milk please :)

lemmie b
Rating
chocolate milk.

Cosmodot
Rating
If you can stand it, low-fat and skim are probably the best. I've never been able to down anything but whole and alot of it to boot. I drink alot of milk. I can't help it. I love it.

Soy is really good for you too. I'm pretty sure that soy is considered a complete food because it has all essential proteins. Very good for you.

AMe
I'm in Korea. I can't tell what I am drinking but its not good. It smells sour- all milk here does to me. Its all thin and watery, too.

At home (US) I loved whole milk!! There is no other way!

salimdist
I drink 2% and skim milk

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy