Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Am i fat... idk?
is being 5'8 and 162lbs fat?...

How much weight should i lose?? (pics)?
http://i182.photobucket.
http://i182.photobucket.
i'm sorry if the links don't work.

Are twinkies a healthy snack?

Is it ok to eat ketchup with scrambled eggs?
im trying to lose weight
and i like ketchup with my eggs
i knwo thats weird but yea
is it ok if i eat 2 scrambled eggs in the morning with ketchup? and whole wheat toast....

I think i look too skinny- do you?
http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket....

How to lose weight in 45 days?
Hi. I am 25 year old male and married. I used to be of 64kg or a bit less before marriage (2 years ago) but after marriage i gained 18kgs for no reason because i am eating the same sort of food. I ...

Have I Lost Any Weight ?
Judging From there 2 pics have i lost weight??

Before-
http://i285.photobucket.
Now-
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i Fatt?
I Am 13 5'3" 3/4...And 106 Lbs. I Think Im Fat...
Answers Please...?
Thankss
:]]...

Is 115 pounds fat?
my friend Jackie thinks shes fat . shes 115 pounds and i think
shes like 5'4.do u think she iZ fat or iZ she just freaking out
like i think? oh ya and she is 14....

My boyfriend says im fat. I am 5'7 and 102lbs. Should I lose weight?

Am I overweight???
I know everyone asks these questions and they are really not but i need your guy's help.

I am btween 12-17 yrs. old, 5'3-4 and i wiegh 180-200 lbs...i need some help...if you ...

How much water should a person drink per day?
My cousin doesn't drink as much water as she should. I'm encouraging her to drink more water per day, but how much? She's 12 years old, and 5'2" & 117lbs.
A...

Am i TOO underweight?
I'm 13, 5'5" and weigh 85 pounds. Everyone is like oh you look so anorexic do you have an eating disorder? I'm like..no. Even my teacher one time asked me if I had a problem with ...

What kind of milk do you drink??
i drink fat free skim milk....it's really not THAT bad......

Tell the truth r u fat?
be ...

Am I overweight? I keep getting different answers and different weights I should be??
Im now 14, 5'9 160 pounds

Should I be 100 pounds (somebody said this but It really seems awkward and anarexic)

Im going for 140 pounds being normal but I dont know if thats ...

My friend called me fat?
Lately my friend has been really nagative toward me. I bought a really cute top at hollister and she convinced me I look terrible in it. I got blonde highlights in my hair and she told me I should ...

AM I FAt???
am i fat?
i am 5'3
i weigh 175 lb
is tht fat??
i think its normal

i eat a lot like i have..
breakfast
brunch
lunch
lupper
supper

How can i gain weight?
i need to gain some healthy weight, my whole family is REALLY frikn skinny and i try really hard to gain weight and its impossible.
any suggestions? i dont wanna become a fatty-mc-fat-fat though....

Am i Fat? Please answer!?
I'm 13, 5ft 8 and i weigh 118lbs !! am i over weight and i'm really thinking of going anorexic should i???...

kccf
I am 115 pounds how do i lose 15 pounds?
i have been 115 for 2 years and when i starve my self i lose 4 pounds and i look fatter and when i eat something i look skinner.

i just want to look lik nicole richie:(

SardonicSelf
smoke crack

tinad0lce
Rating
uhmm ok idk if you kno this but a 115 pounds is skinny already and how tall are you???

Miz Understood
If you eat and look skinnier - - - then eat something and stop starving yourself, thats very uhealthy... Everyone knows Nicole sticks her finger down her throat... if you want her as a role model, then do what she does...

Supergirl
Chop your head off! Idiot!

Nike
Rating
nicole richie is really unhealthy looking. starving yourself will not do any good. it just slows your metabloism, which makes you gain the weight back and MORE as soon as you eat again. weight loss is a whole lifestyle change. you have to exercise doing aerobics or cardio to burn more calories than you consume and lift weights or do some kind of resistance training to boost your metabolism and tone your muscles. you should cut out refined sugars and solid fats from your diet or at least limit them. do a search for a calorie needs calculator and figure out how many calories your body needs a day, then subtract 200 from that number and eat about that many calories. itll go slow but your efforts will pay off. anyway good luck :]

Mimi
Rating
You dont need to lose weight! I would love to weigh that much. You dont need to look like aceleb. You need to look like you. Dont lose weight. maintain your weight now. :)

Shira D
Rating
If you starve yourself, you'll just slow down your metabolism. Nicole Ritchie looks sick. I hope you're not anorexic.

PhantomLover
GET PROFESSIONAL HELP....GOOD LUCK WITH THAT....I PRAY YOU ARE NOT A CRACK HEAD SINCE YOU SAID
when i starve my self i lose 4 pounds and i look fatter and when i eat something i look skinner.

When you lose you look fatter and when you eat you look skinnier.

I better bite my tongue....WTF???

LOOK AT ALL THE PEOPLE THAT ACTUALLY THINK THIS A SERIOUS QUESTION!!!!!! LMAO!!!

Jackson675
Oh God. Nicole Richie looks extremely, extremely gross. Please do not try and look like her. 115 is skinny enough, you should gain some more weight if you ask me.

gemini22
anorexic!

dev
Rating
Just log on to my blog,to get simple yet effective on losing weight.
www.lookingbeautiful.blogspot.com

jedidoughboy
Rating
go see a doctor, you have problems......

Irma N
If you drink a lot of pops/sodas stop and limit your intake of juices. Even though they are supposed to be good for you they contain more sugar than pops/soda's . drink lots of water. and take your time and chew your food up good. It may seem like a lot but this really works. I've lost 30 pounds, and eat whatever I want

nurse Jenni
Rating
well the reason you look fatter when u starve yourself is because your body will go into a starvation mode......remember those children in other countries starving and how their bellies stick out real far??? So the best way to lose weight is to eat lots of green veggies and fruits nuts seeds and fish lean meats too and drink water lots of water - it helps flush the toxins out of your body. Try walking for 30 to 60 min a day as well to tighten up. Good luck!!

oh and I think nicole ritchie is sick looking - she even admits that she has a problem and is trying to gain more weight. BE CAREFUL!!!

Natasha B
Rating
Ok first of all Nicole Richie doesn't look healthy! So don't starve yourself, b/c what happens is when you start eating again, you'll gain even more weight. So start exercising if you want to drop some pounds.

xphile2015
Rating
You could always just stop eating all togther, I mean no living person looks as slim and trim as a corpse.

PurpleHaze
Rating
Why not try looking like yourself!

un*hard><c0re..cutiepie **
why in the hell would you wanna look like nicole richie?

themeaning
Rating
whoa so your saying you wanna like skin and bones basicaly you need to get some help.If you not your gonna not gonna be happy with yourself

♥HeidiJustine♥
Rating
You don't need to loose weight. Nicole Ritchie looks so unhealthy why would you want to look like you are ill? Keep that 15 lbs on and find a professional to help you with your outlook on yourself. Good Luck

.Just. Me.
Ewe nichole richie. she needs to gain 15 pounds

lasher702
Don't loose 15 more lbs. You're putting you health at risk wanting to look like someone who has admitted to having an eating problem.

Devil Women
chill out girl....you cant see pounds like that..... most of the time its water, salt , and stress level that do that thing

♥_Dip_♥
Rating
If you lose any more weight you're gonna disappear.

jim
Rating
damn 115, thats light. why lose wieght. get help

celine8388
You have got to be kidding!

ani2525
Rating
u know how nasty nicole richie looks to us normal people.
go see a doctor, you're anorexic

CC
Rating
Nicole Richie looks anorexia, she does not look good at all

sara♥cena
ewww nicole is wayyyyy too thin . just excerise and u will lose all the weight u want. GOOD LUCK!

cady
Rating
Eat Real Food: Avoid fast food and frozen stuff that you microwave. Try your best to eat whole food that doesn't have a long shelf life. Watch your portion sizes: Eat three small meals (don't skip on breakfast) and a couple of healthy snacks. A bagel is not a snack. Try something like a turkey and cheese roll up. Easy. You take the piece of meat and slice of cheese and roll them up together. Voila. Protein and fat. Functional and satisfying.

Drink Water: You want that skin to glow? Skip the flavored drinks and stick to the H2O. Boring? Add a lemon or a splash of your favorite juice. It's just a habit. Sweat 4 days a week minimum (I don't mean by sunbathing either). I'm not going to tell you what kind of exercise to do-I'm just saying sweat 30-45 minutes per day, 4 days a week if you want to have a flat tummy and toned butt. I didn't even mention it giving you clarity or more energy. Just a better butt and tummy.

Keep Stress to a Minimum: Back to the flat tummy. Wanna get those washboard abs? Chill out. Stress contributes to the body holding on to fat. It's not about the quality of your life or healthy living, it's just about giving yourself the best chance possible for being thin, so relax on the reactions.

Do Resistance Training: Twice a week, do some resistance training. This could count as one of your 4 sweat days, but if you want to get that hard hot body, then you have to do some resistance training.

Stretch or Do Yoga: Keep that body pliable. It helps avoid injury, and if that's not motivation enough, the breathing is helpful in staying young looking. Oxygen.

Find Some Happiness, Laugh and Smile Regularly: This is connected to what I wrote about stress. Happiness keeps your thighs thin.

Go to the Restroom Regularly: This is a big deal. A lot of people have issues with this. A good diet and water will help you keep things moving. Going to the bathroom is especially good for flattening the lower ab area. Not to mention (I'm committing the ultimate sacrifice here) it will lower the number on the scale. It's been said that we walk around with 8 to 10 pounds of crap (literally) in our system. Move it on out.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy