Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Are twinkies a healthy snack?

Is it ok to eat ketchup with scrambled eggs?
im trying to lose weight
and i like ketchup with my eggs
i knwo thats weird but yea
is it ok if i eat 2 scrambled eggs in the morning with ketchup? and whole wheat toast....

I think i look too skinny- do you?
http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket....

How to lose weight in 45 days?
Hi. I am 25 year old male and married. I used to be of 64kg or a bit less before marriage (2 years ago) but after marriage i gained 18kgs for no reason because i am eating the same sort of food. I ...

Have I Lost Any Weight ?
Judging From there 2 pics have i lost weight??

Before-
http://i285.photobucket.
Now-
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i Fatt?
I Am 13 5'3" 3/4...And 106 Lbs. I Think Im Fat...
Answers Please...?
Thankss
:]]...

Is 115 pounds fat?
my friend Jackie thinks shes fat . shes 115 pounds and i think
shes like 5'4.do u think she iZ fat or iZ she just freaking out
like i think? oh ya and she is 14....

My boyfriend says im fat. I am 5'7 and 102lbs. Should I lose weight?

Am I overweight???
I know everyone asks these questions and they are really not but i need your guy's help.

I am btween 12-17 yrs. old, 5'3-4 and i wiegh 180-200 lbs...i need some help...if you ...

How much water should a person drink per day?
My cousin doesn't drink as much water as she should. I'm encouraging her to drink more water per day, but how much? She's 12 years old, and 5'2" & 117lbs.
A...

Am i TOO underweight?
I'm 13, 5'5" and weigh 85 pounds. Everyone is like oh you look so anorexic do you have an eating disorder? I'm like..no. Even my teacher one time asked me if I had a problem with ...

What kind of milk do you drink??
i drink fat free skim milk....it's really not THAT bad......

Tell the truth r u fat?
be ...

Am I overweight? I keep getting different answers and different weights I should be??
Im now 14, 5'9 160 pounds

Should I be 100 pounds (somebody said this but It really seems awkward and anarexic)

Im going for 140 pounds being normal but I dont know if thats ...

My friend called me fat?
Lately my friend has been really nagative toward me. I bought a really cute top at hollister and she convinced me I look terrible in it. I got blonde highlights in my hair and she told me I should ...

AM I FAt???
am i fat?
i am 5'3
i weigh 175 lb
is tht fat??
i think its normal

i eat a lot like i have..
breakfast
brunch
lunch
lupper
supper

How can i gain weight?
i need to gain some healthy weight, my whole family is REALLY frikn skinny and i try really hard to gain weight and its impossible.
any suggestions? i dont wanna become a fatty-mc-fat-fat though....

Am i Fat? Please answer!?
I'm 13, 5ft 8 and i weigh 118lbs !! am i over weight and i'm really thinking of going anorexic should i???...

Hi i weight 240 and i am 17 how can i loss weight?
i need help lossing weight please help with giving tips and pills name brand that i can buy to loss weight thank ...

Is it normal for a 11 year old to weight 480 lbs. at the height of 4' 9"?

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
Am i fat???????
i am 136 puonds and about 5'4

cutie
Rating
no i am 110 and about ur tallness lol ! dont worry about it just stay fit and healthy and dont think that just beacuse u r NOT fat that u r healthy cause ur cholesterole could be high and there could be chances of dietbeties ! so BE CAREFULL !

Stay_Gold_Ponyboy
Rating
The only thing that is important is if your happy with your body. If your not lose weight. If your cool with the way you look, then who really gives a **** what other people think? Also don't lose weight for other people, Lose it for YOU

grate_kazoo
Rating
I would have to say no to your question.

Rachel O
Rating
no... i dont even think i am fat and i am 5' 3 and 158 lbs

darkstaruav
Rating
no

JAMES
yes

sweetgirl25772000
no i dont think so

pokemonmasterninja
Rating
Im 5'5 and i way 140 but i have about 10% body fat so idk whats your case of body fat. I mean i workout every day so....yeah a lot of my weight is muscle, says my doctor...

PandazRock
u seem beautiful!

connie
be happy with your image!! if you feel bad about it just lose 5-10 pounds and you'll feel and look great!

kosovo_babe
Rating
ur a tad overweight

Jeana
no. Are you athletic? Muscular? Then dont go by your weight or BMI.

sweetkiss
Rating
If you have a normal size frame, which most of us do, the weight range for your height is 124-138. So that means you are perfect :)

Mark L
Rating
well i think u should talk to a health inshurer and tell him/her can i have a fat test than if he/she says !NO! than buy healthy foods
(FOODS)
-fruits
-for dessert some whiped creamed watermelon it tasts GREAt but sounds gross
-some simple fresh hawian foods (pinapple,seaweed cookies ext.)
-vegtabales
-simple thngs such as home made chinese food that made me lose weight fast
-subway but not too big subs and no subway cookies
(DRINKS)
-V-8
-V-8 fruit
-some milk
-tomato juice
-carrot juice
-and if your into sour buy some sour pickels pour half a cup and the juice 1 sip than 1 bite of pickel and dip the pickel into the juice

(GET UP)
-run 3 miles every night or less if your heavy
-go the a gym right after your done running (run to a gym)(u start running 12:30 pm and run 3 miles or less up to 2 miles and than run to your nearest gym
-work on streching
-and your done you`ll weigh about 90or75 pounds
-keep this stuff up for at least 10 days and your all fit and in the morning when you ate and drank go to sleep wake up and get ready to run
WOW YOUR POUNDS( BELIVE ME)

Lovely
cant say it depends if the weight is muscle weight or extra skin. Or if your curvy on top or bottom.... but definetly not fat.

soheil z
not really but if you really want to make sure you can go to a local gym and ask them to measure you body fat percent and with the number you can find out.

Yari love
Rating
NO U R NOT.... i'm 5.4 and my dr said I can be 145...

Austin B
Rating
guy or girl? i wouldnt say your fat.

cutie.pie1023
Not fat but chubby. Lose about ten pounds and you will be good. I am 5'3.3" and I weigh 92 but I am not anorexic I am just skinny and i eat a ton!!

nuRd
youre overwieght

Me
That depends. If most of that 136lb is muscle, bone, and body tissue, then no. If you have absolutely no muscle and are 5'4 then yes, you are somewhat "fat".

holla!
Rating
are you kidding? You're gorgeous! Don't care about your appearance.

Sabrina
No.

madison :)
im 5'4 and 120.. im not fat

stranger in NC
noooo. you sound normal. dont go starve yourself over that.

Natalie C
stupid question.

panda!
Oh my gosh heck no! You sound perfect!

shoptiludrop
Rating
noooo you are perfect for your height

Steve R
just a little, not too much. Maybe lose 10 pounds

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy