Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Is it ok to eat ketchup with scrambled eggs?
im trying to lose weight
and i like ketchup with my eggs
i knwo thats weird but yea
is it ok if i eat 2 scrambled eggs in the morning with ketchup? and whole wheat toast....

I think i look too skinny- do you?
http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket....

How to lose weight in 45 days?
Hi. I am 25 year old male and married. I used to be of 64kg or a bit less before marriage (2 years ago) but after marriage i gained 18kgs for no reason because i am eating the same sort of food. I ...

Have I Lost Any Weight ?
Judging From there 2 pics have i lost weight??

Before-
http://i285.photobucket.
Now-
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i Fatt?
I Am 13 5'3" 3/4...And 106 Lbs. I Think Im Fat...
Answers Please...?
Thankss
:]]...

Is 115 pounds fat?
my friend Jackie thinks shes fat . shes 115 pounds and i think
shes like 5'4.do u think she iZ fat or iZ she just freaking out
like i think? oh ya and she is 14....

My boyfriend says im fat. I am 5'7 and 102lbs. Should I lose weight?

Am I overweight???
I know everyone asks these questions and they are really not but i need your guy's help.

I am btween 12-17 yrs. old, 5'3-4 and i wiegh 180-200 lbs...i need some help...if you ...

How much water should a person drink per day?
My cousin doesn't drink as much water as she should. I'm encouraging her to drink more water per day, but how much? She's 12 years old, and 5'2" & 117lbs.
A...

Am i TOO underweight?
I'm 13, 5'5" and weigh 85 pounds. Everyone is like oh you look so anorexic do you have an eating disorder? I'm like..no. Even my teacher one time asked me if I had a problem with ...

What kind of milk do you drink??
i drink fat free skim milk....it's really not THAT bad......

Tell the truth r u fat?
be ...

Am I overweight? I keep getting different answers and different weights I should be??
Im now 14, 5'9 160 pounds

Should I be 100 pounds (somebody said this but It really seems awkward and anarexic)

Im going for 140 pounds being normal but I dont know if thats ...

My friend called me fat?
Lately my friend has been really nagative toward me. I bought a really cute top at hollister and she convinced me I look terrible in it. I got blonde highlights in my hair and she told me I should ...

AM I FAt???
am i fat?
i am 5'3
i weigh 175 lb
is tht fat??
i think its normal

i eat a lot like i have..
breakfast
brunch
lunch
lupper
supper

How can i gain weight?
i need to gain some healthy weight, my whole family is REALLY frikn skinny and i try really hard to gain weight and its impossible.
any suggestions? i dont wanna become a fatty-mc-fat-fat though....

Am i Fat? Please answer!?
I'm 13, 5ft 8 and i weigh 118lbs !! am i over weight and i'm really thinking of going anorexic should i???...

Hi i weight 240 and i am 17 how can i loss weight?
i need help lossing weight please help with giving tips and pills name brand that i can buy to loss weight thank ...

Is it normal for a 11 year old to weight 480 lbs. at the height of 4' 9"?

What are the worst foods to avoid when dieting?
I need a list of absolute "NO-NO's" while I try to lose weight....

chinnakool
Can We Take Fruits in breakfast? If so Which fruits are good to Have?

PRINCESS
Rating
Hi! ya ofcourse we can have fruits in breakfast, infact il'dsay that breakfast is the only time to have fruits. Fruits like apple,bananas,oranges,............hey what's say about pineapple.
U shl'd have it,they r nutritious.

Ananda K
Rating
graps,banana apple

mamidanna v
give first preference to banana on empty stomach.

Jiya K
Rating
I THINK,,,,,,,,,,,,,APPLE

jagannath_kr
BANANA THE BEST.

No One Is Perfect
Rating
yeah, frutis are awesome for ur breakfast

you must try having only fruits in the morning

i suggest fruits rich in citrus, such as oranges, tangerines, neactarines, peaches, strawberries, apple, bananas

and obviously millions more

luv is all around
Rating
yeah! obviously we should always take the fruits regularly n according
to me papaya,apple,banana n blue berries are the best fruits to start a day n also to always keep us in healthy wid a glowing skin.

shahnazgridlink
Rating
friuts which is easily digestible... most of the fruits are digestible but but fruit like jackfruit is bit not good for breakfast...

Mrudul S
Rating
apples, bananas, oranges are good for health and breakfast

kittu
Rating
apple ,
orange,
pumpkin,
molgova

rama
Rating
Gouva, popeya and banana are mostly prefer to breakfast

sanjanaa
Rating
Apples
Bananas
Ripe Papaya
Oranges
Grapes...........

rajendra s
Rating
Apple, Strwberry & Peache are good in your breakfast.

Sneha P
Rating
orange

murtuza k
Yes we can take fruits in breskfast
And the best fruit is banana plenty of doctors have sugest to this fruit and this is the most famous in fruits

darius p
Rating
Yes you can take fruits for breakfast but never take any dairy product along with it in any form
Also it is more advantagious if one can have fruits from the same group -eg. if it is citrus try and eat another citrus only -like wise if it is pulpy have a nother varity of pulpy fruit - aviod mixing up

kapil pp
Rating
In the breakfast you take varity of fruits mean you eat one fruit for one day other fruit other day.
specaily like Apple, papaya, greepes, watermelon, pinapple, strewberry, banana, sugarcane, orange, peear, coconut, amala etc.

simple_amar
use dealy an apple in break fast. you will fill enargick.

Geetha
Rating
Fruits are the best kind of breakfast. But be sure to take them on an empty stomach. Fruits like papaya, apples, oranges and bananas are best. However, all fruits are beneficial and you may take whatever fruits you want.

Chinu
Gyanpazam!!!

Vidya A
Rating
ya we can take fruits in breakfast, papaya is the best fruit.

rose
appple is the best as u might have heared;an apple in a day keeps the doctor away.

harry potter's fan
apple

Kimmy 1
Rating
I always have fruits like kiwi, orange, strawberry, with my oat porridge in the morning, good diet to those girls who wanna lose weight, I lost of 2kgs in 2 weeks time!!

kanaka_88
any fruit......theres no description to what kind of fruit must be taken during the start of the day......

aquaris72
One good informative website i got is
http://www.thefruitpages.com/detoxification.shtml

Personally , i detox by having a fruit -vegetable dinner. coz i dont have preparation time for breakfast . it is highly recommended that you have a fruit diet for break fast .

my dinner will consist of raw fruit and vegetables . it defnitely includes papaya and carrot . both do wonders to skin and digestive system . it cleans up.

eating fruit whole is always recommended . try to avoid sugar .
whole fruits gives fibre which helps a lot

Good for you for going for fruits and vegs .

dinesh j
Rating
Banana just 2-4 only

Surabhi S
Rating
doctors usually suggest PAPAYA!!

NiceMan
yes !

Fruits provide essential vitamines, proteins, iron & calcium diet to our body parts like hair, skin , internal organs, etc.

Best way to take fruits in bkfast is just make small slices of any fruit like apple (mmmmm good 2 eat) and then take powdered Kali mirch & white salt, mix both these spices and then sprinkle lightly onto
slices of fruit.

Hmmmm. Tasty, Yummy ! You'll love 2 eat, the way i told you.

Haf a Fruity Juicy Day !

shivangi
Rating
Hi, Dear All are rgt but papaya is very good for health. Take one apple daily.

Mango have some fat bcz of sweetness. so dont take mango more than if you r on dieting or if you dont want to get fatty.

Banana: banana is good in taste but its become a cause of constipation. so take this also in limit.

Take juices also in brkfast. and You can also take some vegetables and fruit mixed salad like cocumber, tomatoes, all seasonable fruits and vegetables.

you can take sprouts also with some fruits mixed all them and some of kali mirch , MDH Chat masala and add some lamon sour also. it will be good in taste in a healthy diet with light breakfast ok. Best of Luck. frnd.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy