Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

How much weight should i lose?? (pics)?
http://i182.photobucket.
http://i182.photobucket.
i'm sorry if the links don't work.

Are twinkies a healthy snack?

Is it ok to eat ketchup with scrambled eggs?
im trying to lose weight
and i like ketchup with my eggs
i knwo thats weird but yea
is it ok if i eat 2 scrambled eggs in the morning with ketchup? and whole wheat toast....

I think i look too skinny- do you?
http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket. http://i293.photobucket....

How to lose weight in 45 days?
Hi. I am 25 year old male and married. I used to be of 64kg or a bit less before marriage (2 years ago) but after marriage i gained 18kgs for no reason because i am eating the same sort of food. I ...

Have I Lost Any Weight ?
Judging From there 2 pics have i lost weight??

Before-
http://i285.photobucket.
Now-
http://i285.photobucket....

Am i Fatt?
I Am 13 5'3" 3/4...And 106 Lbs. I Think Im Fat...
Answers Please...?
Thankss
:]]...

Is 115 pounds fat?
my friend Jackie thinks shes fat . shes 115 pounds and i think
shes like 5'4.do u think she iZ fat or iZ she just freaking out
like i think? oh ya and she is 14....

My boyfriend says im fat. I am 5'7 and 102lbs. Should I lose weight?

Am I overweight???
I know everyone asks these questions and they are really not but i need your guy's help.

I am btween 12-17 yrs. old, 5'3-4 and i wiegh 180-200 lbs...i need some help...if you ...

How much water should a person drink per day?
My cousin doesn't drink as much water as she should. I'm encouraging her to drink more water per day, but how much? She's 12 years old, and 5'2" & 117lbs.
A...

Am i TOO underweight?
I'm 13, 5'5" and weigh 85 pounds. Everyone is like oh you look so anorexic do you have an eating disorder? I'm like..no. Even my teacher one time asked me if I had a problem with ...

What kind of milk do you drink??
i drink fat free skim milk....it's really not THAT bad......

Tell the truth r u fat?
be ...

Am I overweight? I keep getting different answers and different weights I should be??
Im now 14, 5'9 160 pounds

Should I be 100 pounds (somebody said this but It really seems awkward and anarexic)

Im going for 140 pounds being normal but I dont know if thats ...

My friend called me fat?
Lately my friend has been really nagative toward me. I bought a really cute top at hollister and she convinced me I look terrible in it. I got blonde highlights in my hair and she told me I should ...

AM I FAt???
am i fat?
i am 5'3
i weigh 175 lb
is tht fat??
i think its normal

i eat a lot like i have..
breakfast
brunch
lunch
lupper
supper

How can i gain weight?
i need to gain some healthy weight, my whole family is REALLY frikn skinny and i try really hard to gain weight and its impossible.
any suggestions? i dont wanna become a fatty-mc-fat-fat though....

Am i Fat? Please answer!?
I'm 13, 5ft 8 and i weigh 118lbs !! am i over weight and i'm really thinking of going anorexic should i???...

Hi i weight 240 and i am 17 how can i loss weight?
i need help lossing weight please help with giving tips and pills name brand that i can buy to loss weight thank ...

SOCALVIC
How can i do the aerobic part of my training without losing muscle?

lvcoolbg
yoga

haeruddin l
Rating
you can fitnes club n you will can what you want

Mav
I am a former Aerobics Instructor...Dance Aerobics and Step Aerobics. First of all, you will not loose any muscle tone. You will gain a firmer and toned body. You will also increase your endurance. A good Dance Aerobics routine works the legs, abs and arms. Also, there are Floor exercises with Leg lifts, squats and push ups....all set to Great music.

If you want to increase your Muscle mass, lift weights.

If you choose to do Dance aerobics...you must be well hydrated and have a water bottle near you for frequent water breaks.

Good Luck.

Kelsey
Rating
Definitely do weight training as much as aerobic so you have a equal balance. Make sure to take days off from working out tho otherwise you may too burned out.

sexy p
there is really nothing that i could tell you out side of that you dont need to do aerobics try weight lifting ///free weight that will make you to hold muscle.

brittany d
Rating
well don't try so hard and just lift weights after you are done with the aerboic part first

wonder woman
Rating
Don't go above your target rate. Merry Christ'mas!

mary kathrina s
make sure that you are doing the correct way of the aerobics in such a way that it will not strain your muscle but instead maintain it..practice proper breathing surle you won't lose those muscles.

Colt A
eat alot of meat?

tg440766
It's impossible really. When I run a lot (100+ miles a week) I can't eat enough, and I lift weights, the only thing you can do is cut back and cross train more if you want to keep your weight. I vary from 190 to 140 depending on how much I am lifting and how much I am running.

mane
Rating
go swimming

♥
Rating
in your sessions maybe while you're doing your workout lift some wiats maybe that will help

Ron H
Simple, ensure your caloric intake meets or exceeds the amount you burn between your work-outs and other daily activities.

mel
Rating
Make sure you eat enough protein and incorporate strength training. Eat small meals through the day so that you're body never feels deprived and uses muscle for fuel. 45 min-1h will make sure you get cardio benefits but not eat muscle up. It's important that you get into your cardio zone for 30 min to get heart healthy benefits. Short 30-60 seconds of high intensity intervals with 4min moderate is also a great way to train and get heart and fat burning benefits.
It seems that you are already someone who works out, I'm not a doctor, just advice- I'd say start with less and move up if you are new to working out.
Oh and I think guys tend to ignore the benefits of strengthening the core. Pilates is for men and women, it's intense core training that will help you lift because you will have the strength in your core to stabilize your body when lifting. This also will help in preventing injury!

fried okra
Rating
we have an exercise routine that is cardio, because of the steady reps and going form weight resistant machine to the next. try that.

Perpetually Confused
Rating
After your aerobics eat a protein bar and lift some weights. good luck.

folladj
Aerobic exercises dont make you lose muscle. If you incorporate weight training 2-3 times a week, youll get stronger.

wellnesscoach
Rating
optimum protein, low carbohydrate, low sugar, low salt, low fat and adequate quantity of water-for every 44lbs one liter to get desired results available through authorised consultant in 63 countries currently and having one meal of your choice.

Jason
Rating
just walk, fast paced, get the heart rate up and keep it up for 30 min also try a punching bag, go at it all out for a half hour , it will get the heart rate up and build stamina

Don't cha baby don't cha
Rating
Do everything in moderation that is always the key.

Max H
Do it slowly

Mike J
Rating
You need aerobic training to build muscle. Even if weight lifting is an anaerobic exercise, you need to have good cardiovascular health to get any benefit. You need blood that courses, that pounds through your veins.
Do your running - don't think that cardio will take away your muscle. If it does, you aren't eating right. If you are eating the right amount of protein, and working out your muscles the right way, cardio will help, NOT take away from your body building.

Joel T
your best bet is not to do cardio more than three times a week and no longer than 20 min.

kierenmcnally
there are classes called "pump" classes which incorporate weights and cardio aerobics... google "pump class"

greatmangentletrue
use wieghts

Ella

rebellious_spirit
lay low on the cardio........and add strength training to the schedual.......

blue_iz_1973
For best results, you should also incorporate some kind of strength training in your fitness routine. If you do some type of strength training (like weight lifting) twice per week, that should preserve your muscles. Also, make sure you are eating enough.

samson
Rating
First, you need to eat before training as an empty stomach is conducive to catabolism. If you increase the intensity of your weight training program (faster reps, shorter rest periods) you may not NEED to do aerobics at all. I haven't done a lick of cardio in 4 months but I've still shed 12 pounds of fat while gaining 20 pounds of muscle (diet helps).

Once your heart rate rises above 75% of your peak heart rate (220 minus your age) you begin burning carbs and protein for energy. Cardio can certainly cause you to lose muscle. For fat burning keep your heart rate between 65%-75% of your peak and your muscle should be preserved.

Finally, if you're doing weight training AND aerobics, don't do them in the same session. Break it up into morning/afternoon or separate days. High intensity exercise for longer than one hour is catabolic.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy