Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Does making yourself sick after a meal help you loose weight?

Drink 4-7 diet cokes a day. am i going to die?
earlier than i would have anyways....

Am I Fat?????
I am 5'10'' and 125 pounds. I think I am a little fat. How can I lose weight quickly. (Like a week or two)...

One word response to this. Size 00?

How do I lose weight for a wedding in 54 days, I am the Matron of Honor?
I need to loose 20 pounds or more for a wedding in June, I was just asked to be the maid of honor this afternoon, help!!...

Are eggs good or bad for you?
How often can you eat them?...

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Need Help Losing Weight and Keeping it Off?!?!?
I know I know. I'm asking this question again because last time I asked I didn't get that many answers and the answers didn't really help me.
Ok so I'm trying to lose 4 ...

Do you think I am fat???
i am a 13 year old girl and i already weigh 165 pounds, i am about 5'6", am i over weight, here are some pictures of me
http://i225.photobucket....

Do you think you are fat?

How can Cheese Pizza be that bad for you?
Now I know pizza is considered a high fat food. And I understand with pepperoni and other meats on it, it becomes greasier. However what about just plain cheese pizza? Cheese may have fat but it is ...

What is a good healthy snack to eat in the middle of the day?
i'm trying to start eating more healtier before school starts and get in shape. And i get hungry between the normal 1 o'clock time i eat lunch and dinner. Latley i've been eating ...

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

OMG! I just ate a huge bag of potato chips! What should I do?

Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin....

HELP I ate pinto beans and now have horrible gas, how can I get rid of this? Please don't laugh!!?

IS it safe to eat nail polish?
please only answer if you know for sure. i don't need ignorant people scaring me for no reason....

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

sasha
Hwo can i get skinny without not eating?
i am chubby and wanna be skinny!

Susie
Rating
eat healthy . veggies and fish
or head to the gym .

sheena
Rating
try exercising on a regular basis
by doing that and regulating what you eat
you will be in great shape.
try to enroll in some yoga classes or at a local gym
make it a point to go at least 4 times a week

Clarence Cutler
Acens diet works really well my firend was 400 pounds once but know is 150!

Rating
You don't have to stop eating just start eating the right things and doing some exercises. Stop the junk food and all the bread and stuff that is fun to eat but really not the best if you are wanting to get rid of some poundage.

Tami R
Exercise. After of before dinner go and exercise on a treadmill. I do yoga in the morning and when I am done with yoga that day, I would feel much healthier and fresh. Also, I can't feel all the mass I have inside. I weigh a lot, and in the morning my worries r gone. I also excercise in the night on the treadmill and go jogging in the morning on weekends. Try all of those. And avoid eating a lot during dinner, like, don't eat a lot of sugar. U can sign yourself up in a gym and exercise. U can even have a personal trainer there. I go to gym on the weekdays usually.

Bladesmir
get off your fat booty and EXERCISE.
chuck norris has this thing called a total gym...60% of the time it works everytime.

good luck.

D.S.M
making simple changes in your eating habits like cutting down on butter, or changing to silk insteat of milk or eating yogurt instead of chips will help, and walking if you cant make it to the gym or getting a gym membership will help alot.

Maxx
Rating
Good for you LOL not eating is bad for u so don't try it u need to exercise. Look online for healthy recpies. You would b suprisd at how many foods taste good and are god for you.in short,burn more fat and calories than you take in.

Maryll
Rating
cut down. walk around the house. get of the computer. make out with guys. :]

alexia
Rating
eat veggies and fruit and lean meats like chicken. Stay away from cookies and cakes and junk food. Excercise more. go for a job and do some aerobics. Go on a weight loss program. Not eating is not healthy. It can lead to Anorexia.

i move it
the secret is to have a healthy lifestyle. eat more greens, drink lots and lots of water, and excercise.

and what most girls dont know is that it's better to eat a several times a day (but limit the amount) because if you starve your body, it thinks that the food is limited and stores everything as fat for future use.

noctec
an age old question

Kayla F
Rating
exercise a lot, or whenever you can and eat lots of healthy foods with not many calories. and take smaller portions of food.

Mr. Goodadvice
Rating
go vegetarian. if you want more info go to http://www.goveg.com/index.aspx or email me.

(=*ME*=)
exercise,drink lots of water and cut down on food with lots of fat

Ray
Rating
Easy, but it'll take a while. When i was young a was quite chubby but i started eating better and exercising more and i got fairly skinny and fit.
just have a healthy breakfast like Weat-bix or nuturgrain or saltarnerbrand. Walk to school or work. Have a small morning tea and a healthy sandwinch for lunch. And don't eat within one hour of going to bed . plus don't eat until ur completly fill. By doing this u eat less and r able to go about an hour longer without eating. Also drink alot maily before meals which lower your hunger. Also do a sport such as swimming which is really good 4 geting fit. I've being doing this 4 4 years and is still able to eat as much as i want, and what ever i want.
My life
2004 - 10yrs old - 45kg
2008 - 14yrs old - 42kg !!!

♥ iloveyou! :)
First of all instead of sitting here asking the question.
Go exercise :)
Cut down on all the greasy fatty foods, and start eating more fruits and vegetable.
Try to only have 3 meals a day, nothing in between.

Brooke L
Rating
remember to work out 4 times a week, 30 minutes of hard cardio and 20 minutes of weights. Weights take more energy, and therefore, you can eat more food and not gain weight (dont eat more food thought, you wanna eat the same amount). This will make you lose weight faster. also remember to to eat healthier. I know its hard to go cold turkey on the things you love (like for me i looooove chocolate) just remember to treat yourself with amount of what you love, to feed the craving, and then enjoy healthy foods. The best meal to eat is chicken, rice, and vegetables for supper. (then have a small brownie or whatever :D) finally, dont eat after 7 oclock!! You hear me? 7 at the veeery latest. nooooo midnight snacking!!

Ryan M
Rating
Eat less per meal (cut down on fatty foods) & Cardio to burn more calories then you are taking in (running, jogging, biking )

Jeff
exercise, nothing else works better

MomOf3
exercise and eat right

Conquistador
Rating
Stop eating foods with high fructose corn sugar in it. It only metabolizes in the liver then stores the rest as fat whereas cane sugar metabolizes in every cell in your body.

Azul
Exercise and eat healthy... stay motivated.

Soccer Player WoOt!!!!
Rating
if ur mean skiny has in an anorexic then dont eat anything for like 2 weeks and only drink 5 teaspoons of water everyday

treat yourself to a super thin slice of bread every 1 month

BrookeTay
Rating
amen to that sister! I don't have time to go to the gym though :/

what can we do?

Seahawksfan72
Rating
Get rid of junk food and excess carbs and start to do a bit of weihts and cardio exercises and in a matter of no time you will start toning up and shedding the chubby. I used to be 190 and now im 138

WildRockMan
If you are not willing to reduce your calorie intake you will have to increase your physical activity level to the point where you are burning more calories than you are taking in.

Eric Medellin
Rating
DO EXERCISE

TwinkaTee
Simple - exercise way more than you eat. That will make you skinny. Also, watch your carbs and sugars.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy