Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Diet & Fitness
Health Discussion Forum

Drink 4-7 diet cokes a day. am i going to die?
earlier than i would have anyways....

Am I Fat?????
I am 5'10'' and 125 pounds. I think I am a little fat. How can I lose weight quickly. (Like a week or two)...

One word response to this. Size 00?

How do I lose weight for a wedding in 54 days, I am the Matron of Honor?
I need to loose 20 pounds or more for a wedding in June, I was just asked to be the maid of honor this afternoon, help!!...

Are eggs good or bad for you?
How often can you eat them?...

How can I lose 50 or more pounds in 1 month?
I do not do well with swallowing pills so those are out of the question. I do not wish to have stretch marks and drooped skin once I do lose the weight. How can I go about this?...

I'm 15 and 5'8" tall. Is that really tall for my age?!?

Need Help Losing Weight and Keeping it Off?!?!?
I know I know. I'm asking this question again because last time I asked I didn't get that many answers and the answers didn't really help me.
Ok so I'm trying to lose 4 ...

Do you think I am fat???
i am a 13 year old girl and i already weigh 165 pounds, i am about 5'6", am i over weight, here are some pictures of me
http://i225.photobucket....

Do you think you are fat?

How can Cheese Pizza be that bad for you?
Now I know pizza is considered a high fat food. And I understand with pepperoni and other meats on it, it becomes greasier. However what about just plain cheese pizza? Cheese may have fat but it is ...

What is a good healthy snack to eat in the middle of the day?
i'm trying to start eating more healtier before school starts and get in shape. And i get hungry between the normal 1 o'clock time i eat lunch and dinner. Latley i've been eating ...

What's your height, weight and age?
Just ...

OMG! I just ate a huge bag of potato chips! What should I do?

Fat or thin?
i am taking a survey and i want to know if you would either want to be fat or thin....

HELP I ate pinto beans and now have horrible gas, how can I get rid of this? Please don't laugh!!?

IS it safe to eat nail polish?
please only answer if you know for sure. i don't need ignorant people scaring me for no reason....

Be honest... Do you think I'm big for my age?
I don't think I'm fat but I'm concerned that maybe I should be a little bit less. Please don't tell me to get over myself or anything like that. My mother weighed 115 pounds when ...

I am to skiny at least that is what my family says?
what should i eat to gain weight

im 10 years old 5 feet tall and 45 ...

Lose weight please help me.
Ok ive asked questions about losing weight a lot and all i get is your perfect the way you are and hippie junk so I am asking nicely please help me lose weight I want you to know ive spent the past 3 ...

monicalunatic
Is drinking Coca-Cola everyday bad for you?

bob
Rating
well it depends on how much and if its diet or regular cause nothins totally good for you

blossoml2003
It's loaded with sugar....it's unnecessary

meggz339
Rating
I hate to admit it but yes it is lol I used to drink it everyday now i have a glass or two a week since i stopped drinking it everyday I have lost weight and I actually feel healthier!

sadgirlinms
Rating
Coke will take the rust off of a nail if you leave the nail in a glass of coke over night. Think of what it does to your insides.

It is also made with high fucrose corn syrup which what happens to sugar when it has been cooked as far as it can go. This means that your body cannot break this substance down and it will just stay in your body as fat.

Drink a coke every once in a while but not every day. Try juice or WATER.

If you need the caffine burst try coffee or tea.

Victoria
yep.
my grandpa had a heart attack
he was only drinking it everyday for about 3 years
i know, its a bummer
ahha
=]

msmonroe2003
Rating
extremely♥

Lanta
yes......!!!

Adi S
Rating
Think about it like this. Pouring coke into a rusty toilet cleans the rust off. Imagine what it's doing to your stomach! If I were you, I wouldn't, drink it every day. It's bad for your body and especially your teeth.

I've seen weirder than me
Rating
yea just like any kind of soda/pop you have to drink in moderation

actually any kind of pop is bad to drink at all mostly because if you have caffeine everyday it starts to eat away at you brain caffeine is bad 10 years of sraight is almost worse than drugs

Mico
Depends on how much you drink per day.A can a day for instance,is not bad.But consuming large amounts everyday can lead to heart disease.The drink hinders your bodys ability to absorb calcium.Now,if you were drinking back in the day when coca cola first came out,then yes bad,bad,bad!Did you know that coca cola used to put cocaine as part of the ingredient?Talk about having a coke and a smile!

lala 16
Yes. Drinking any kind of soda all the time is bad for you.

phuk it dude
Rating
it will make you fat.

KaTTy
Rating
yes it really is. i gave up coke 2 yrs ago :) its hard tho, nothing tastes lyke soda. i tried 2 make my sister stop by telling her it burns holes in her kidneys but i dont think thats true. lol
Soda is acid though. Check the ingrediants and you can see that it is nothing good for you, as well as the fact that it is high in carbs and calories. Try to cut back.

ez425
yes

confidentgal
Yup. The sugar level equals 16 tablespoons. The soda can eat meat (imagine what it can do to your stomach)!

We rarely (if ever) drink soda. I buy bottled water (lead in our pipes), get Monster or Rock Star for my son, we make tea and coffee, and drink Kool-aid. My son loves chocolate milk, and I encourage that.

blondie
Rating
yes itll rot your teeth cause of all the acid

<< x man united fan x >
yh there are 10 spoon fulls of sugar in every bottle.

smwand
just stick a penny in a cup of the stuff for a couple of days and wa la, you will have your answer.
I personally drink a few a day, anyway...cuz I figure Eat, Drink and be Merry cuz i'm gonna die eventually anyway.

Zeviel
Rating
thats like saying is it bad for you to stab urself in the eye with a uncooked kipper!

CiCi
Rating
If you only have 4 oz or so and you still drink water, milk and juices, it won't hurt you but a steady diet of it can dissolve your bones.

beebs(:
yep, you know it.

me
Rating
u can become really fat

exohitzcrysta4
it is very bad for you because it has a lot of sugar and that sugar can build up and add fat to your body where you dont want it to be fat, thighs, hips, butt, stomach. you know

buffalo jill
Rating
Yes it is....very bad. High sugar and carbs

newbirth35
Rating
High fructose corn syrup is bad is any amount, so yes.

haveaspoonfullofsunshine!
Rating
hmm...i wonder.

yes

BellezzaItalia
Rating
YES

----
Rating
YES.It's horrible for you, and not just because of the calories and sugars. You are, just like with every other soft drink, attacking your nervous system and filling your body with chemicals. Drinking them daily leads to heart attacks, seizures obviously obesity and many other health complications. Nothing against you though, because millions of Americans do drink these every day and dont have the common sense to stop and ask themselves why they are filling themselves with hazardous chemicals that are fit for science experiments, not to drink.

Mary C
It is bad for your kidneys if you drink to much the problem is what is to much

skegcu
yea. too much sugar. drink more water...especially with summer coming up.

~Jess~
IS filling your gas tank with sand bad for your car?

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.054
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy