Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Please help me, are there any things to help depression besides prescription drugs?
I have taken them twice in the past. Now, I have no health ins. and cannot do that again. I was considering buying St. Johns Wort, although for me in the past it never helped. Is there anything I ...

Self harm?
Okay so....for the past two months I've been self harming and today my friend had a massive go at me for doing it yesterday. I promised her that i wouldn't do it anymore. anyone got any ...

How to help a teenage son that has depression problems?????help me please?

If I tell an adult that I cut, will they REALLY do this to me?!?!??!?
I heard that if you cut and you tell, you will get sent to a mental hospital or special institue for treatment. I also heard that at one of the institutes they make you sleep in cells??? Is that true?...

Whats wrong with me?
ok firstly a little bit about me, im 15 live in the UK im 6 5" yep this is tall.

Ok to the chase, ive been feeling low like i have no future. Noticed major changes in me like not ...

Accidental Overdose?
Okay so I did it on purpose, but now I changed my mind.
I took 5-30 mg Remeron 3, 5-20 mg fluoxetine, 7-20mg celexa, 5-10mg flexeril, and 5 hydrocoodone/apap 10/650 about 12 minutes ago.
I ...

I feel sad, upset and depressed at all times?
what should i do?...

Why do people become depressed and commit suicide?
I think it's really sad and ridiculous....

I feel suicidal and have tried to end my life lots of times they wnt admit me and i feel i need to be?
i have been suffering from deppression since 4 years old and only seeked help in the last two years i feel desperate if i don't get admitted soon i will be dead and no one seems to care even ...

How can I control my anger when it comes to my insane grandmother?
I live with my grandmother who has alzheimer's and dementia. She goes off on me alot and annoys me with hopes to make me mad. She thinks she's five or so, and I'm 17. I know I should ...

How can i get ready for someone's sudden death?

What's the name of this disorder?
when someone makes so many plans, but never gets anything done....

Is it bad if you have an addiction to masterbating?
like i usually do it 1 time a day and its always at night when my parents are sleeping. Because they dont know yet and it would feel unconfortable if they knew. well like i sit at my computer and its ...

I am really unhappy what should I do???
I am 33 jobless on disability pension freindless and oh so lonely any suggestions?...

Is it normal for one of your goals in life to be to become a s.l.ut? im being serious. What do you think?im 17

Additional Details
i don't care if i get diseases and stuff or get pregnant or anything. i just want to know what you think....

I need a hug.?
I been very down lately. I need a boost of happiness. I am getting my hair done. I am loosing a few pounds. I find my self so miserable. Help!! :( I am angry everyday of my life. I did seek help, but ...

How to stop an abuser?

I am the youngest in my family?
Is that why I'm

spoiled (brat)?
selfish?...

I want to be normal?
i m 26 year old i m haveing panick attack last summer but now i get medicine what is help me whit that and my high pulse to but sometime i feel like so alone and to tell u io dont want kill my self i ...

If you call a suicide hotline, do they automatically call the police?

Shinta
Why live when we feel so much pain and suffering?

ulagam
Rating
If it is physical, there are treatment to relieve you of pain and suffering. If it cannot be helped, you must put up with it, for it is the result of our past karma. Life meant for working out our past karma. Ending your life, on your own, will not extinguish your karma, which if done, will necessitate another life of pain and suffering.

Aayushi K
Rating
Hi, Shinta because we can't express our feelings to everybudy so if some of your close ones have herted you then pray the GOD and ask him the reason why he did that or tell all the things to your parents who will give you some guidence regarding that and may give show some path.
Shin,one thing you remember life is very short and beautifull don't make it to go waiste do some good work that people will bless you for EX:teaching a poor childern,helping a poor people.
as we know shin, life is very hard to live in your whole life you will meet many types of people like good or bad but it depends on you which category you select if you select a bad category you will be in trouble if your in good group you will be happy.
And one thing you remember for ever don't do any bad thing that your parents are insulted in society.
Always try to bring good name for your parents remember one thing after every pain and suffering there will come good day. Hopes for live but not for die.and be frank and truth with me if you have any problem .but please don't try to do such rubbish work.
BYE.

san
THAT'S IS A CURSE GOD HAS GIVEN TO HUMAN BEING . WHEN OUR FIRST MOTHER EVE DONE A MISTAKE(BY SATAN).THERE IS NO OTHER WAY WE HAVE TO SUFFER,,BUT STILL GOD IS THERE FOR U TO CONSOLE U, PRY GOD WHEN EVER U FACE PROBLEM, DONT GO TO YOUR FRIENDS, AND OTHERS, BECAUSE THEY ARE NOT EFFICIENT ENOUGH TO CONSOLE U

Carnal
theres hope. this will help give u that hope.
http://everystudent.com/features/source.html

bambi
Rating
Life is a journey and that is a part of it. Pain and suffering help to shape people, make them more compassionate towards others

bluesun
Rating
CUZ LIFE IS A TEST. WE MUST BE HAPPY DURING THE RAIN SO WE CAN FIND INTERNAL SUNSHINE. PAIN HELPS US TO APPRECIATE THE GOOD TIMES. TO SEE VICTORY WHEN ALL LOOKED BAD.

anastasia
Pain & suffering are a part & parcel of our lives. They are like seasons of life. Learn to live life to the fullest despite pain.
Difficulties in life DO NOt come to destroy you but to help you realize your hidden potential! Let difficulties know that YOU are TOO Difficult!

char g
Because life is full of suprises and you never know when you might get a break and not be miserable anymore.

Maybe you feel like you were delt a bad hand at the moment but things do get better.

If you are suffering and need help look for help from a Psychiatrist because it sounds like you are very depressed.

JI
Rating
Life is 5 % of what happens to you and 95% of how you react to it.

zodiaccyber
Rating
Then why you are still here asking question. Think on the bright side, there is hope in every day. Life will be dull if there is no up or down. Don't think too much, live on.

pommac
Rating
MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY.

cool k
Rating
i agree with you but we cannot suicide to end this pain and suffering..suicidie is a cowardly act which is all about running from our responsibility and make a fun of ourselves in society..doesnt matter how much pain and suffering life brings just face it..

bollywoodturtle
Rating
People ONLY understand things by comparison. If there were no pain, there would be no pleasure.

Meeto
Without pain and suffering how will you experience joy and comfort.

abarai
if we dont feel pain and suffering what point we live?

cynthia
We are miserable creatures doomed to a life of suffering. Dying puts a stop to our problems but doesn't solve them. Miserable in life, miserable in death.

robertt223
Take courage, Thats what the bible says.
Have faith.
Take Joy.
Know that through trials you will grow (or weaken) depending on how you go throught them.
Know that no disiplane is enjoyable while its happing but afterword, you will live a life thats peicefull cuz you endured it.
Know Jesus holds you and that he wants to take you through the trials of life and to help others through to.
know that without choice we would be mindless beings worshiping God and God didnt want mindless worship, he wanted wholehearted worship, thats why he gave us choice. People choise how to live and yeah it messes with other people but that wont change so dont wory about that. Just ask Jesus to hold you through each day and stay in His will and you will live a life of true Joy and Peace like you never felt before and life....will be SO much better then when you were stressed about whats going on and all the pain. You dont focus on pain when your in it...you take your mind off it...same principle. Put your mind, heart, soul in God and he will help you through, and others to as you will naturaly be doing what he wants for your life (which is WAY better then any lame dreams you have for your own life) yes I said your own dreams are lame.....Gods is way better then yours, he made you to do his will specialy, not so your a pawn, but so you can live a full life and make the most inpact posiple on others before you get taken home (heven.

Rebecca
Rating
Because in addition to feeling pain and suffering, we are capable of feeling joy and love.

beast
So that we learn how to use everything we experience to appreciate being alive.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy