Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Whats wrong with me?
ok firstly a little bit about me, im 15 live in the UK im 6 5" yep this is tall.

Ok to the chase, ive been feeling low like i have no future. Noticed major changes in me like not ...

Accidental Overdose?
Okay so I did it on purpose, but now I changed my mind.
I took 5-30 mg Remeron 3, 5-20 mg fluoxetine, 7-20mg celexa, 5-10mg flexeril, and 5 hydrocoodone/apap 10/650 about 12 minutes ago.
I ...

I feel sad, upset and depressed at all times?
what should i do?...

Why do people become depressed and commit suicide?
I think it's really sad and ridiculous....

I feel suicidal and have tried to end my life lots of times they wnt admit me and i feel i need to be?
i have been suffering from deppression since 4 years old and only seeked help in the last two years i feel desperate if i don't get admitted soon i will be dead and no one seems to care even ...

How can I control my anger when it comes to my insane grandmother?
I live with my grandmother who has alzheimer's and dementia. She goes off on me alot and annoys me with hopes to make me mad. She thinks she's five or so, and I'm 17. I know I should ...

How can i get ready for someone's sudden death?

What's the name of this disorder?
when someone makes so many plans, but never gets anything done....

Is it bad if you have an addiction to masterbating?
like i usually do it 1 time a day and its always at night when my parents are sleeping. Because they dont know yet and it would feel unconfortable if they knew. well like i sit at my computer and its ...

I am really unhappy what should I do???
I am 33 jobless on disability pension freindless and oh so lonely any suggestions?...

Is it normal for one of your goals in life to be to become a s.l.ut? im being serious. What do you think?im 17

Additional Details
i don't care if i get diseases and stuff or get pregnant or anything. i just want to know what you think....

I need a hug.?
I been very down lately. I need a boost of happiness. I am getting my hair done. I am loosing a few pounds. I find my self so miserable. Help!! :( I am angry everyday of my life. I did seek help, but ...

How to stop an abuser?

I am the youngest in my family?
Is that why I'm

spoiled (brat)?
selfish?...

I want to be normal?
i m 26 year old i m haveing panick attack last summer but now i get medicine what is help me whit that and my high pulse to but sometime i feel like so alone and to tell u io dont want kill my self i ...

If you call a suicide hotline, do they automatically call the police?

What if when you sleep and piss and you dont feel it but it happens almost every night?

Mother in law is psycho and stalking me plus hurting my daughters mentally?
My MIL is saying mean and hurtful things to my daughters. My oldest (10.5) has talked about suicide because her nanna doesn't love her. My MIL is constantly saying mean and hurtful things to ...

I need help? i cant cope with the pain?
Im on the verge of a nervous breakdown because of my x bf, he was madly in love with me and then the next wanted me out of his life. He was my world i loved him dearly and still do, over the past 8 ...

Have you ever attempted suicide?
If you have, did you get help? How long does it take to get better? And are you happy you didn't go through with it?
Looking for serious answers please....

mercymay1
Suicidal!!!?
I am feeling really suicidal tonight and I am seriously about to kill myself but I don't know why! Here's what's going on. I was in a psych hospital for 2 weeks and they really helped me but for some reason I got depressed again. After I got out of the psych hospital I went into the regular hospital with a stomach blockage. I had to have surgery and I am in alot of pain because I got staples in my stomach. Could I be depressed from the pain? What should I do! I need help!

Slayer
Eat some ice cream. lol

Thomas
Rating
wow u fell like killing urself because ur stomach hurts!! Christ i hate ppl who say theyre going to kill themeselves for stupid reasons

and if your depressed then take a pill or do some positive things to boost your depression evry1 gets depressed gosh!

Jman
Honestly your not alone. You probably are going through a bit of depression. But as for thoughts of suicide I know people that felt the same way. Even myself at times. Sometimes it seems weird or out of place to think those thoughts, but I know there is a deep answer beind it. Now this may not be the answer you want or was looking for but here it is. They can be demons pushing you to do something like that. People dont understand the spiritual realm of life. But Jesus can get your through your pain. He can even heal it! No lie! He can do anything! He's awesome. If you dont believe me, give it a try. Talk to God and search him out, and you'll be suprised with what you find! :)

Jeff R
there is still alot of stuff u can do with your life...you shuld think twice about the gift of life.and if u do it says in the bible you go 2 hell.turn to god

Lyssa
You probably are most definitely depressed by the pain. It's not your fault, you can get through this. Don't take your life, God has a plan for you :)

Gadal V
Lots of people felp that way, but you should think of the good tmes. DO you really want to die think of everyone you love and people who love you.

Big Blue
Do you have friends, family, and parents? I am 100% positive they will be understanding and supportive at a time like this. They will help you get through it, I guarantee it.

boo
Rating
I' ve been there myself dont do anything you'd not have time to regret later, talk to someone, not nessicarily about your feelings, just go to a friends house, or a neighbors, just dont do anything that would hurt you or those who know and love you. go talk to someone, be social!!!!

katychula41996
Rating
ok ok stop and think! suicide is not the way to go you have people who love and care for you i would go back to the hospital and remember suicide is not hte way to go tell the doctor that you are in to much pain!!!!

holdthephone11
Rating
Stay in there bud

you will pull through

HeyLovelies
Rating
You need to call 911 and let them know how you're feeling. They'll help you out. Things WILL get better. You just have to look ahead from right now and know that in about a week or two that whatever was wrong with you today it'll not even matter to you. You'll probably look back and laugh at it. Please call 911 or go see someone that you can talk to right now. Don't wait.

ken o
Rating
call 911 right now!, tell them what u are thinking, pray for god to help you, I will pray for you, call now

tingpa
Rating
Get a move on then. You're just lookin for a bit of love. As if you'd be sittin there askin this question on yahoo. Stop and have a think mate.

knightrider2007
There are lots of things that can make a person get depressed.

You may be feeling depressed at the moment because of the pain you're in. Remember your pain is probably just temporary and will go away sooner or later so it's just a matter of keeping your mind occuppied on other things that make you feel happy while you've got this problem.

Remember God still loves you and so do other people.

Nicholas R
Rating
you should ride it out. you will get through this stage in your life.
the op could have something to do with it, but you have to be strong to resist the demons that want you to take ur life.
find someone in your life that means something to you, and stay with them, they, and you will help you to get to the other side.

stay strong. one love.

Impossible Brutality
Rating
If the pain is causing you severe depression you should call your doctor and ask about it. There's not much anybody on here can help you with. If you are truly suicidal call a hotline or at the very least go hang out with some of your friends.

rsbmeier@att.net
Rating
Pain causes people to feel many different ways. If I was you I'd call the psych floor and tell them what is going on. They probably would like to come in for eval and get you some help with that pain.

Ro'
Rating
Pain is notorious to induce depression! If it gets bad call 911. I feel for you.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy