Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

My life is so lovely that I might as well shoot myself...?
Does anybody know from a counsellor who doesn't charge because I can't pay
Additional Details
I'm not looking for attention, I am just genuinely messed up and really want ...

I need help!! should i go to the hospital right now?
I dont knwo what to do!! Im 21 years old.. ifeel like i am losing my mind.. i am like twitching, im not thinking straight, i feell like i am going to like lose control.. i am so irratable and ...

Tips to sleep at night and calm down.?
Can anybody give me any tips on how to sleep better at night. Everytime for the past few nights I have been crying everytime I try to sleep. I am waking up when I hear my dad get up worring if ...

I have a stalker.. any tactics to scare em off?
there on this site by the ...

What should i do? how do i tell them?
recently i've been feeling very confused lately, feeling really low, all these weird things are happening, like i'll be standing up or something then suddenly i'll go into a dream like ...

Isn't it a disappointment to have a BA degree, ONLY to find out you can't use it & get a decent job?
Due to your mental disability? I feel like I wasted time & money. Now, I'm too mentally disabled to work. My mental illnesses are disabling, & I had a low undergrad GPA in Spanish-2.3, ...

Is it normal ???
i hate being in groups. i hate hanging in groups of over 5 (including myself). thats why i dont have very many friends. once my teacher left the classroom and all hell broke loose. there were kids ...

Do you think your wierd??

What things can trigger you to go into rage?

How can i stop feeling depressed....?
Ive been feeling depressed for a long time and its no fun.. how can i break away from it.......

Is it possible to beat clinical depression without anti-depressants?
If so tell me how. I've felt like sh1te for days and have all the same symptoms as when I have had it before like crying nearly all the time. But I don't want to go back to the docs and end ...

Is wanting to jump off a bridge a sign of depression?

Why do i do drugs?
i have done drugs, more than a few times actually. i feel really good when i am doing them, but guilty after. should i keep doing them and live with the guilt or should i give up my happiness?...

Please interpret this Dream?
In my dream, I was reorganizing and cleaning. But It wasn't my real apartment,it was bigger. In the dream I lived there. There were alot of old-fashioned white wooden drawers. There was white ...

What do you do to get rid of your daily stress after work? How do you spend your time till you sleep?

Am i depressed or just weak minded?
hi. im 22 years old and have never had a gf,and never really even had a girl interested in me that i have liked. it seems i always fall straight into the friend wagon, never the boyfriend. this has ...

Whats the best way to destress and chill out and get realy realy relaxed?

I'm plain and kind of ugly. Can I actually have boyfriends?
http://i225.photobucket. I just sat and cried for hours because it hits me how unattractive I am to men--both attractive and otherwise.
I'm ...

How do you cure loneliness? Any ideas, all are welcome.?
I was just looking for ideas on how to cure loneliness, when all I do is work all the time....

OMG , Plz help me with this for gods sake ?? I am ruining myself?
I am a college student , age :18 , male , & a gay ; I have fell in crush with my professor ( He is around 26 ); But he is now moving to other state permanently & he may never meet us again ; I...

Michelle
I need help? i cant cope with the pain?
Im on the verge of a nervous breakdown because of my x bf, he was madly in love with me and then the next wanted me out of his life. He was my world i loved him dearly and still do, over the past 8 weeks since this has happened ive lost so much weight and i am bordering on anorexia, i held onto hope he would come back but i spoke with him tonight and he is being so mean to me and saying that its never going to happen again i was strung along because he had wanted to be friends and in the next breath not wanting me in his life at all. I need help i dont know what to do he has pushed me over the edge, i cant eat, i cant sleep im falling apart im a shadow of my former self. Tomorow i will collect the rest of my things and i wil tell him what i think of him i can be mean to and i think its time i just didnt want to lower myself to his level. How am i going to pull myself together, i feel now that i am very thin why not go all the way and just never eat again and just die that way!

simplythejest
Rating
Pull yourself together. As my father told me many years ago - there is more than one fish in the sea.

Probably you should be thankful. Take a deep breath and smile, and think 'what can I do for the world' and you will realise there is a greater life out there!

vwcarman2001
Rating
Did he leave you perhaps, because you talk too much and seem totally neurotic?
PS
Why do people suggest going to see the Rapist?

anette
Rating
first and foremost.. have you ever thought of this... "WHAT HAVE I DONE TO MAKE HIM FEEL AND ACT THAT WAY?" pick up from there...and yes, i agree that you talk to a therapist.

RENE
Go get your hair done buy some new clothes and put ona happy face, It must be painful but in time it will get easier. You show him it was his loss enjoy singledom easier said in done but in time you will apreciate it and prepare your self and your house for Mr Right he obviously wasnt you cant see that now but when you meet the right one you will wonder why you wasted your time, Its all just living and learning.

Chin up, go stick on a soppy film and cry all they tears away, tommorows a new day and we never know what it will bring .

Onward and Upward x

James
Rating
Wulfrana - I hope youre not cracking onto Robin LOL ....... man that would be low.

Robin - pull yourself together girl. You will have forgotten about him in a years time if you get him out of your life completely. That means no phone calls nothing.

Just pull yourself together girl. Youve got 1 shot at this life. Make sure you use it well.

Krusty
Please dont fret about this, obviously it wasn;t meant to be. As hard is it is too say you really need to move on and get your life back on track. You need to show to yourself and him its not going to affect you anymore. As hard as it is to hear you need to try and block him from your thoughts. Get rid off anything that reminds you of him. Day by day you will start to feel better. Start going out with your friends and start enjoying life again. The more time your on your own the more you will think of him - surround yourself with good friends and family this will make things easier for you to think about other things. It hasn't killed you so this will only make you stronger as a person. good luck to you I hope everything works out.

susan w
hiya this man really isn't worth it the way to get him back is to get ur stuff say goodbye and make sure you have a bloody good life without the creep i think you should go to the doctors asap as you need support and please eat leave the creep in his own selfish world and have some good me time good luck p.s. lean on your friends and family for support xx

Wulfruna
There's always a grey area before and after a relationship where things happen like just being 'sort of' friends which often doesn't work. What you should do is keep out of his way and don't give him the satisfaction of being mean to you. Ignore him and work on improving yourself and being strong again and when he does see you again he'll see what he's missing. Then if he wants you back, refuse him. pick up the pieces and keep marching on and then you'll meet a new bloke and you'll think he's a hundred times better than the last one. You might not think that's possible right now but its an eternal truth. There's always someone else.

PS Robin's my favourite girls name.

emjay
I know and have experienced that kind of pain, and Thank God I survived, what helps is, if you really love him as you say you do - give him his freedom - that is what he desires. detach is the keyword, let go!!!!
you will survive by helping yourself, love yourself, take care of your physical side, go out and have fun, your world has not ended, it is only the beginning

good luck

kirsttheworst
Rating
When you are on a night sea journey, be taken. If you survive it you will be stronger.

Johno
Rating
Chin up kid, think of all the beautiful things in the world and what you could do with your life, places you could go, things you could see. Time is a great healer so don't do anything daft. And please go to the link below and choose an item off the answers, do it NOW.

cheerldr_ann
Rating
I am sorry!! I hope everything turns out to be ok. Please dont do anything stupid. Anorexia.. been there done that its not all that its cracked up to be. Don't do it. And dont kill yourself its a permanent solution for a temporary problem.

lorne
hi i think if you have the guts to tell him what you think of him your on a good start to get back to normal. hurt him as much as he has hurt you.tell him he is lousy in bed and you only pretended to enjoy it to please him.that will take him down a peg or to. also tell him you have found someone else and you have just found out that he is a waste of space and you didnt know what you saw in him.if nothing else it should make you feel better. good luck

Heather
Listen...I know you don't want to hear this. You WILL get over him. AND, quicker than you think. Have some faith in yourself. When you exude confidence and enthusiasm for life, people see that and respond to it. Don't let someone who obviously does not want to be with you, make you feel this way. Buck up...you will find the right person for you. It's not him. Just remember, have faith in yourself, love yourself, have confidence in yourself. You will find you will be much happier.

candid_carnage
Rating
First off, DON'T consider for a moment what `you` might have done to make him act and feel that way, as someone else recommended. Even if you somehow `did` manage to upset him, there is NO wrong (not cheating, not anything) that justifies the foul behaviour you say he's exhibited (in my opinion).

I won't say "try going out, try (x), try (y)" now, because anything so mundane at this stage will sound totally worthless-- you wouldn't bother even if you had the energy because it wouldn't touch the grief; at least, that's my experience.

What I will say is that you need to seek a doctor to catch your physical decline if you're already borderline anorexic at this early stage. I don't want to say anything cheesy like "otherwise, it's just a matter of time-- lean on your friends, look forward", but I can't think of better advice. I'm terribly sorry for the way you've been treated. Be well.

~ CC

Ta-Dah!
Rating
dont react to him tomorrow - it makes him look like he has the upper hand - breaking up is very hard to do - and unfortunately MOST of us have had to go through this experience in order to make us emotionally stronger the next time we meet someone - just plod along with your emotions and let the tears fall, its going ot kill your heart to do it but take one day at a time. If you can, try and get out with some friends - go to a bar, or somewhere with lots of people around just to clear your head from the lonliness,

im sorry this has happened to you, its not easy, goodluck the pain will ease eventually and you will come out stronger from this,

ஜSnazzlefrazzஜ
I highly suggest you talk to a therapist.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy