Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Help me..? im hurting so bad inside i just want to kill my slef?
ok this is hard for me i dont know what to say to explain how i feel except that im 20 years old and i havent ever been in trouble before and i live at home im not currently employed cause i just got ...

Can anyone tell me why do people ask stupid question's?

How long can you go without sleep before you start going crazy?

I'm turning 39 in 10 minutes. Is life pretty much over after the 30's?
I'm really becoming aged. I have one year of my 30's left. I'm looking for answers from old people (40+) about how to handle leaving my 30's and entering old age. If you are under ...

Why would anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence use Crystal Meth.?
Knowing what we know about this drug. About how addictive it is; how unstable it is and just how dangerous it is; why would anyone with any amount of intelligence even try it.

Is it ...

Can people please say something to me, distract me...?
i've got a lot on my mind atm, i'm stressed, worried, and i really feel the need to cut myself right now, but i'm desperately trying not to. i haven't cut for weeks, so i'm ...

Is George Bush clinically insane?
He certainly has been acting very strange....

My life is so lovely that I might as well shoot myself...?
Does anybody know from a counsellor who doesn't charge because I can't pay
Additional Details
I'm not looking for attention, I am just genuinely messed up and really want ...

I need help!! should i go to the hospital right now?
I dont knwo what to do!! Im 21 years old.. ifeel like i am losing my mind.. i am like twitching, im not thinking straight, i feell like i am going to like lose control.. i am so irratable and ...

Tips to sleep at night and calm down.?
Can anybody give me any tips on how to sleep better at night. Everytime for the past few nights I have been crying everytime I try to sleep. I am waking up when I hear my dad get up worring if ...

I have a stalker.. any tactics to scare em off?
there on this site by the ...

What should i do? how do i tell them?
recently i've been feeling very confused lately, feeling really low, all these weird things are happening, like i'll be standing up or something then suddenly i'll go into a dream like ...

Isn't it a disappointment to have a BA degree, ONLY to find out you can't use it & get a decent job?
Due to your mental disability? I feel like I wasted time & money. Now, I'm too mentally disabled to work. My mental illnesses are disabling, & I had a low undergrad GPA in Spanish-2.3, ...

Is it normal ???
i hate being in groups. i hate hanging in groups of over 5 (including myself). thats why i dont have very many friends. once my teacher left the classroom and all hell broke loose. there were kids ...

Do you think your wierd??

What things can trigger you to go into rage?

How can i stop feeling depressed....?
Ive been feeling depressed for a long time and its no fun.. how can i break away from it.......

Is it possible to beat clinical depression without anti-depressants?
If so tell me how. I've felt like sh1te for days and have all the same symptoms as when I have had it before like crying nearly all the time. But I don't want to go back to the docs and end ...

Is wanting to jump off a bridge a sign of depression?

Why do i do drugs?
i have done drugs, more than a few times actually. i feel really good when i am doing them, but guilty after. should i keep doing them and live with the guilt or should i give up my happiness?...

scoopie110
I need a hug.?
I been very down lately. I need a boost of happiness. I am getting my hair done. I am loosing a few pounds. I find my self so miserable. Help!! :( I am angry everyday of my life. I did seek help, but it didn't help.
Additional Details
Thank you to all the great people for All of your nice comments, they meant alot to me. It made my day. I love them very much. :) You guys are very nice. HUGS right back to you :) I hope you have a great weekend. <3 <3 <3

To the person who told me to kill my self, you need to seek god. That was very mean.

Lets do itt 69
Rating
it's called anti depressants

my nickname
awww, don't worry, be happy!

pinkyismygirlfriendniluvhur
Rating
ok (some hugs)

what is making you angry?

maybe thats a place to start

caffsans
Rating
you are starting out right
try smiling at people when you pass them
getting a smile back helps you know
))))))))))))))))))HUG(((((((((((((((( ))))))))))))))))))HUG((((((((((

Rebecca M
Rating
get a good nights sleep! And eat chocolate! Try making a cottage cheese face mask and it reliefs your skin and freshens you up.

billie
Rating
Here's a big hug. And don't stop seeking help - there are professionals out there that can help you through this bad time in your life. Try to be positive and you'll work through it. Good luck to you. :)

cheers :)
Rating
Hi, what helps for me is to hug my kids and they hug me back. Try to find spiritual Happiness through faith in Christ.
I feel a lot better & happier when I do my dudiligence in serving God & just believe in him.The Rest will follow. Try it for a month, you`ll see! Also try to smile more even if you don`t feel like it, it works wonders! ~ I000`s of Hugs to you ~
Hope this helps! Good Luck to you & may God bless you in every area of your life!! And remember to smiiiiiile :)

Jolene S
Rating
((hug)) think about what makes you smile or the last time you smiled.. and do whatever it was/is... ((hug))

here we go
aww..i need a hug too. i'll hug you.

HarleyChic
I'm sending you a hug and hope you feel better. If you want to feel better about your life check the St Jude's Childrens Hospital website. You will start to feel so blessed. Good Luck

Trying to be a writer
Dont worry, be happy *hug*

college_student
Rating
(((hugs))) you have made some very positive changes. Try to focus on the positive, not the negative. Someone in the world loves you!

lady jane
Rating
you should smile you have alot to be happy about. Your alive. i kno 5 people that died just this week. Enjoy life go outside breath in the air or go for a walk. if you need a hug. hug yourself or someone you kno.....and when all else fells gets some meds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

who cares
Rating
I will be on my web cam at 3:30 naked

draftmedown
Rating
Ask and you shall receive! Here is a big HUG from all of these and me!!

susan m
I sincerely wish I could say something that would make you smile. You say that you've lost a few pounds? A can of shortening weighs 3 lbs. Look at that can of fat and realize that you no longer have THAT on your body. OK,i know it's a stupid thing to do,but, what the heck it's the truth. At least I cared enough to try to cheer you up:) If I think of anything else,I'll be back.

Ghanaian Princess
daily affirmations might help
*look in the mirror every morning and tell yourself positive things
like:
---i am beautiful
----i am worthy of being loved
----i am a good person

chelsea<3
...i think....you should hang out with happy people who make you laugh. if you don't have anyone like that. locate me immediately. : ] have an amazing day.

amelie
Rating
I'm sorry! If i were there i would hug you.

watch this, it might make you smile, even if it's just for a second that's better than nothing right.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dtLzvOsQ80k

JAMAICAN GIRL
Rating
I am sending you the biggest hug ever! I think that you should look at yourself and say " I am alive and healthy today " and you should feel blessed because of this. Everyone goes through their moods, it doesn't make you a bad person at all. But, it will pass, I'm sure it will. Just look around you and you'll see that there are people less fortunate than you and they look happy ( or if you know them, they feel happy) Why shouldn't you be happy too? Think of all the accomplishments that you have made in your life, and the friends and family that love you and got your back.... I'm happy for you if you have those things! Not many people do.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy