Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I feel suicidal and have tried to end my life lots of times they wnt admit me and i feel i need to be?
i have been suffering from deppression since 4 years old and only seeked help in the last two years i feel desperate if i don't get admitted soon i will be dead and no one seems to care even ...

How can I control my anger when it comes to my insane grandmother?
I live with my grandmother who has alzheimer's and dementia. She goes off on me alot and annoys me with hopes to make me mad. She thinks she's five or so, and I'm 17. I know I should ...

How can i get ready for someone's sudden death?

What's the name of this disorder?
when someone makes so many plans, but never gets anything done....

Is it bad if you have an addiction to masterbating?
like i usually do it 1 time a day and its always at night when my parents are sleeping. Because they dont know yet and it would feel unconfortable if they knew. well like i sit at my computer and its ...

I am really unhappy what should I do???
I am 33 jobless on disability pension freindless and oh so lonely any suggestions?...

Is it normal for one of your goals in life to be to become a s.l.ut? im being serious. What do you think?im 17

Additional Details
i don't care if i get diseases and stuff or get pregnant or anything. i just want to know what you think....

I need a hug.?
I been very down lately. I need a boost of happiness. I am getting my hair done. I am loosing a few pounds. I find my self so miserable. Help!! :( I am angry everyday of my life. I did seek help, but ...

How to stop an abuser?

I am the youngest in my family?
Is that why I'm

spoiled (brat)?
selfish?...

I want to be normal?
i m 26 year old i m haveing panick attack last summer but now i get medicine what is help me whit that and my high pulse to but sometime i feel like so alone and to tell u io dont want kill my self i ...

If you call a suicide hotline, do they automatically call the police?

What if when you sleep and piss and you dont feel it but it happens almost every night?

Mother in law is psycho and stalking me plus hurting my daughters mentally?
My MIL is saying mean and hurtful things to my daughters. My oldest (10.5) has talked about suicide because her nanna doesn't love her. My MIL is constantly saying mean and hurtful things to ...

I need help? i cant cope with the pain?
Im on the verge of a nervous breakdown because of my x bf, he was madly in love with me and then the next wanted me out of his life. He was my world i loved him dearly and still do, over the past 8 ...

Have you ever attempted suicide?
If you have, did you get help? How long does it take to get better? And are you happy you didn't go through with it?
Looking for serious answers please....

Can video games (like GTA) help someone become less shy?
I'm so alone, and I feel just like somebody else
Man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same
Additional Details
I know GTA is *not* real, but since I playing I ...

I'm just curious to know how old are the people who hang around in this section?
I am 25....

Help me..? im hurting so bad inside i just want to kill my slef?
ok this is hard for me i dont know what to say to explain how i feel except that im 20 years old and i havent ever been in trouble before and i live at home im not currently employed cause i just got ...

Can anyone tell me why do people ask stupid question's?

Trying not to harm myself..[cut]?

i have a bad temptation to cut myself..
but i have been just scratching myself..
where i would cut.. is this bad?

i also snap..

aero_qt37
well if u consider possibly becoming a future suicidal person not bad then no its not. u cu get germs from the knife u cud loose to much blood, u cud leave ugly scars wrose then acne scars, and u will ba labeled as a cutter and or emo depressed cyco. EVen tho being labeled as that is not very nice u will be. go get sme chocolate, take a bath, or do something and keep something that puts u in ur happy place...o ya ur username does not sound cheerful and ontop of that u wanna cut? if one of my friends did that i wud b very worried

IDENTICAL TWIN!!!
i know how you feel i harm myself to and i just can't stop!

Raol
I cut b4. It's not the answer belive me. You need to find someone to talk too or to shout at. You need a release somehow. Even it's only jogging or taking up a physical sport to release the pent up emotions. But you really need to talk to someone. Take care.

love2B
I understand the painful emotions you are feeling at this moment, but please try to resist cutting right now

go talk to someone, anyone who will listen, just get those negative feelings out, and you will feel better.

find other ways to get rid of the stress other than cutting. exercise is one that works for me, and art is another good one. I know that you are battling your self in your mind not to cut, and keep up the good work - you can fight it!

Best of Wishes

and never forget that you are loved.
someone out there loves you,
and that should be reason enough not to cut

:)

halicia w
Cutting is a coping skill. While it's not the best coping skill to have it still works or you wouldn't be tempted to cut. My son is a cutter and after getting treatment he didn't cut anymore.
There is hope out there.

1-800-Dont-cut

It's a free call

eric
Rating
i think you need profesional help but are you depressed or what?

Martin
Rating
yes because u could get a disease from cutting. why do u want to cut yourself

tooo hot 4 u
Rating
well why are you feeling the temptation to do this? look at where your life is at the moment and see what you could do to help make it better. sometimes these kinds of things happen because of your feelings towards someone or theyre feelings towards you

Lottie
Rating
When you get the temptation to cut,
develop a distraction, keep yourself busy.
It worked for me, and i still have severe depression, but keeping distracted and trying not to think about cutting has helped me get my life back on track alittle better.
if you ever need to talk
contact me :]

xx

zach
It's not bad to be tempted. Just don't do it. Find somebody to talk to. Pray if you need to. Somebody out there loves you.

yatidteaparty
Rating
yes go see a physiologist.

:]
yes cutting yourself or whatever you do is VERY bad for you
why would you wanna hurt yourself?
i mean if your like mad or upset trying taking your stress and anger out on soemthing else or some other ways
for me what works is putting your face against a pillow screaming as hard as you can until you feel better
i bet you if you do that you'll feel whole lot better then cutting yourself
and snapping may annoy ppl around you but that's not bad for you

Babygurl22
PLEEEEEEEEASE back AWAY from the scissors or whatever and talk to someone that's not healthy

socoamarettolime18
dude thats stupid. im not even gonna say go see a shrink. once you grow up maybe you will understand that cutting is stupid becasue if you really wanted to kill yourself, you'd do it.

Nick B
Take a chill pill.
It is bad, go see a doctor/therapist.

geetar
the only cure is to amputate the limb you're cutting. sorry.

Twisted Soul
Rating
Why would you want to cut yourself when there are so many others to choose from??

Staff
why? just punch something else, dont hurt yourself. it actually makes me kind of upset when people hurt themselves. i wish i could help you...

Stephanie M
I'm a recovering self harmer. It like a drug accident. It's a bad habit. You need to go see a therapist or a psychologist? You can talk or ask me any questions if you need? Just email me. I understand. But you really need to go see a therapist or psychologist to get you to stop cutting or scratches.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy