Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How long can you go without sleep before you start going crazy?

I'm turning 39 in 10 minutes. Is life pretty much over after the 30's?
I'm really becoming aged. I have one year of my 30's left. I'm looking for answers from old people (40+) about how to handle leaving my 30's and entering old age. If you are under ...

Why would anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence use Crystal Meth.?
Knowing what we know about this drug. About how addictive it is; how unstable it is and just how dangerous it is; why would anyone with any amount of intelligence even try it.

Is it ...

Can people please say something to me, distract me...?
i've got a lot on my mind atm, i'm stressed, worried, and i really feel the need to cut myself right now, but i'm desperately trying not to. i haven't cut for weeks, so i'm ...

Is George Bush clinically insane?
He certainly has been acting very strange....

My life is so lovely that I might as well shoot myself...?
Does anybody know from a counsellor who doesn't charge because I can't pay
Additional Details
I'm not looking for attention, I am just genuinely messed up and really want ...

I need help!! should i go to the hospital right now?
I dont knwo what to do!! Im 21 years old.. ifeel like i am losing my mind.. i am like twitching, im not thinking straight, i feell like i am going to like lose control.. i am so irratable and ...

Tips to sleep at night and calm down.?
Can anybody give me any tips on how to sleep better at night. Everytime for the past few nights I have been crying everytime I try to sleep. I am waking up when I hear my dad get up worring if ...

I have a stalker.. any tactics to scare em off?
there on this site by the ...

What should i do? how do i tell them?
recently i've been feeling very confused lately, feeling really low, all these weird things are happening, like i'll be standing up or something then suddenly i'll go into a dream like ...

Isn't it a disappointment to have a BA degree, ONLY to find out you can't use it & get a decent job?
Due to your mental disability? I feel like I wasted time & money. Now, I'm too mentally disabled to work. My mental illnesses are disabling, & I had a low undergrad GPA in Spanish-2.3, ...

Is it normal ???
i hate being in groups. i hate hanging in groups of over 5 (including myself). thats why i dont have very many friends. once my teacher left the classroom and all hell broke loose. there were kids ...

Do you think your wierd??

What things can trigger you to go into rage?

How can i stop feeling depressed....?
Ive been feeling depressed for a long time and its no fun.. how can i break away from it.......

Is it possible to beat clinical depression without anti-depressants?
If so tell me how. I've felt like sh1te for days and have all the same symptoms as when I have had it before like crying nearly all the time. But I don't want to go back to the docs and end ...

Is wanting to jump off a bridge a sign of depression?

Why do i do drugs?
i have done drugs, more than a few times actually. i feel really good when i am doing them, but guilty after. should i keep doing them and live with the guilt or should i give up my happiness?...

Please interpret this Dream?
In my dream, I was reorganizing and cleaning. But It wasn't my real apartment,it was bigger. In the dream I lived there. There were alot of old-fashioned white wooden drawers. There was white ...

What do you do to get rid of your daily stress after work? How do you spend your time till you sleep?

God's promise
I am the youngest in my family?
Is that why I'm

spoiled (brat)?
selfish?

MentalCensorship
No. I am the youngest in my family and the most independent because my parents were focused on my older brother. Being spoiled isn't really your choice, and being selfish is a very broad term with little credibility. Chances are that you're just feeling down and need to do something to cheer yourself up.

Raphesmama
Rating
ok, if you say so

LaLa-Laura
Rating
Well I think that has to do more with your personality, but some times being the youngest makes some people spoiled. I am only the youngest by 18 minutes.......I get called spoiled a lot.

Eartha Q
Rating
Is that true?
Sometimes parents do spoil the baby of the family..but you don't have to be selfish. That's not a good character asset.
Try to do things for other people more, and think about yourself less. You will be happier.

Steffi loves Bob!!!
I don't think that is why you are a spoild brat. It is only becaue your parents don't see that you re getting spoild.

debbs1130
Rating
Not necessarily. My older sister thinks im spoiled (still and we're grown adults) because i save money for things where she spends willy-nilly. It's just a stereotype that goes along with being the youngest. It doesn't mean that you are.

GUNTZ
Rating
no.it is because your attitude....but if you said so..ok

supermancoup
it could be but some of that can also be hereditary
im spoiled but that is because my parents love me
im not very selfish and i dont consider my self a brat
just think before u act

mormon girl.
No. You're who you are because you are you. The order you are born does not matter.

Carol R
Rating
Just because someone says you are doesn't make it true, you have the final say on who you are, and spoiled and selfish are not the actual person, but the actions of a person and so easily changed, cheer up, I'm the youngest and I've seen every one of my 3 older siblings act spoiled and selfish. As the youngest you have older siblings no doubt jealous and ready to take advantage of your naivety.

Elephant Box.
ahh. not so nice things to say about yourself. you may be "spoiled" because you are the ;ast child and it is the last time your parents are going to experience things that are going on with you and what you want. you can change though. remember that.

Skattie B
i'm the youngest in my family too! i think it's normal to be a little spoiled and bratt-y when ur the youngest. coz u like the attention over u..so, if ur parents give that kind of attention to ur other siblings, u tend to get jealous! haha, that's how i feel! :D

the common cold
i am also the youngest in my family and i consider my oldest sister to be spoiled and selfish. lol

madhu_ra_mati
Iam the second youngest in my family with a younger sister and yes the last ones the most pampered, selfish and its hell groing up with them...

timetraveller
Rating
Maybe.....Maybe you just haven't had a good spanking to take the spoilt out of you...

lola m
probally you shouldn't feel wrong about it, just say no thank you to some of the things they offer you.

raadsgirl
Rating
I don't know, you tell us....

tarzan_greystroke
Rating
YES

hahahaha
i dont know you so i cant determine anything but it all matters on the way your parents raised yyou. probably, yes. my friends youngest sibling is spoiled...but i am the youngest and trust me i am not

brittney n
im the youngest in my family too and im also spoiled. I think thats the reason

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy