Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How to stop an abuser?

I am the youngest in my family?
Is that why I'm

spoiled (brat)?
selfish?...

I want to be normal?
i m 26 year old i m haveing panick attack last summer but now i get medicine what is help me whit that and my high pulse to but sometime i feel like so alone and to tell u io dont want kill my self i ...

If you call a suicide hotline, do they automatically call the police?

What if when you sleep and piss and you dont feel it but it happens almost every night?

Mother in law is psycho and stalking me plus hurting my daughters mentally?
My MIL is saying mean and hurtful things to my daughters. My oldest (10.5) has talked about suicide because her nanna doesn't love her. My MIL is constantly saying mean and hurtful things to ...

I need help? i cant cope with the pain?
Im on the verge of a nervous breakdown because of my x bf, he was madly in love with me and then the next wanted me out of his life. He was my world i loved him dearly and still do, over the past 8 ...

Have you ever attempted suicide?
If you have, did you get help? How long does it take to get better? And are you happy you didn't go through with it?
Looking for serious answers please....

Can video games (like GTA) help someone become less shy?
I'm so alone, and I feel just like somebody else
Man, I ain't changed, but I know I ain't the same
Additional Details
I know GTA is *not* real, but since I playing I ...

I'm just curious to know how old are the people who hang around in this section?
I am 25....

Help me..? im hurting so bad inside i just want to kill my slef?
ok this is hard for me i dont know what to say to explain how i feel except that im 20 years old and i havent ever been in trouble before and i live at home im not currently employed cause i just got ...

Can anyone tell me why do people ask stupid question's?

How long can you go without sleep before you start going crazy?

I'm turning 39 in 10 minutes. Is life pretty much over after the 30's?
I'm really becoming aged. I have one year of my 30's left. I'm looking for answers from old people (40+) about how to handle leaving my 30's and entering old age. If you are under ...

Why would anyone with a reasonable amount of intelligence use Crystal Meth.?
Knowing what we know about this drug. About how addictive it is; how unstable it is and just how dangerous it is; why would anyone with any amount of intelligence even try it.

Is it ...

Can people please say something to me, distract me...?
i've got a lot on my mind atm, i'm stressed, worried, and i really feel the need to cut myself right now, but i'm desperately trying not to. i haven't cut for weeks, so i'm ...

Is George Bush clinically insane?
He certainly has been acting very strange....

My life is so lovely that I might as well shoot myself...?
Does anybody know from a counsellor who doesn't charge because I can't pay
Additional Details
I'm not looking for attention, I am just genuinely messed up and really want ...

I need help!! should i go to the hospital right now?
I dont knwo what to do!! Im 21 years old.. ifeel like i am losing my mind.. i am like twitching, im not thinking straight, i feell like i am going to like lose control.. i am so irratable and ...

Tips to sleep at night and calm down.?
Can anybody give me any tips on how to sleep better at night. Everytime for the past few nights I have been crying everytime I try to sleep. I am waking up when I hear my dad get up worring if ...

usfsagirl
Accidental Overdose?
Okay so I did it on purpose, but now I changed my mind.
I took 5-30 mg Remeron 3, 5-20 mg fluoxetine, 7-20mg celexa, 5-10mg flexeril, and 5 hydrocoodone/apap 10/650 about 12 minutes ago.
I tried to puke them up, but nothing is working. I can't go to the ER or a hospital cause they will think I am suicidal and put me in the mental hospital. Then I will loose my job, my house, my scholarships, and everything Will it hurt me bad if I just try to keep throwing them up? What will happen if I don't get all of it out? It can't kill me can it? What kind of damage will they do to me? I know...I am SO stupid and I should have thought of all this before I did something so idiotic.
Additional Details
okay....i called911 and they are comming. i live in th boonies so...
siege- I dont take them everyday...they are the leftover from the different ones i tried

ifeel like cr@p thanks--theyre here bye

Wednesdays child
Rating
you should just lye down on your back and keep drinking lots of water. you are not going to die from taking a few SSRI's, muscle relaxer, an opiate, and tylenol. accually the worst you probably took is all the tylenol. so basically you are going to feel sedative. but dont stress and dont take those again either. good luck

siege
Rating
Wow, I've got to give you some credit. I can't beleive you have a doctor that prescribes that many antidepressants and pain killers to you. I'm surpised that taking all that stuff together every day doesn't kill you even in a regular dose.

If you were looking for attention you got it. If you really did it you should get to the ER. You obviously have some serious problems to be on all that stuff so I'm sure someone already knows your suicidal. You might as well choose life.

pussnboots333
call 911-if you're still alive before you pass out, call a friend

♥♥♥GODDESS♥♥♥
Rating
hey,

you do need to see a doc....you might suffer liver damage...and will ultimately die.

infernal_seamonkey
Rating
It takes about 20 minutes to enter the bloodstream and then you're screwed. Drink a huge glass of water and stick your finger down your throat...NOW

grease
Rating
Get your *** to the hospital now. Find some epicac to swallow and it will induce your vomitting. Be prepared to get really sick. get the phone in your hand ready to phone 911. I hope you don't die.

apeystar
You're in for a rough ride, including drinking charcoal and living in a mental hospital for a few nights. I wish you the best of luck and I hope that your issues get addressed properly.

beccamt2006
Rating
I have no idea what all that is. But I did something like that once. I couldn't puke it up. So, I went to the emergency room and told them that I only accept treatment in complete confidence and refuse the stomach pump. They just had me drink charcoal and sit there all night. They had a psych doctor talk to me for a bit. He could tell I just did something stupid and it was a one time thing. I told him I was just joking around with friends but accidentally swallowed it all. They released me in the morning. My bill was about $400-$700. But it's very little compared to death. Plus, you may not die. You might just do a ton of damage and f*ck up your body. Good luck.

Cherry Blossom
GO TO THE HOSPITAL! You are worried about what it will look like? You could have some serious organ damage (kidney &/or liver) or even die! GET HELP! It is better to get help when you need it and yes, you should get psychiatric help, too, to help understand why you did this and hopefully prevent it happening again.

DONNA'S NIGHTMARE COME TRUE
OMG!!!! GET TO THE ER! NOW!!!! you will loose your job, because you will be dead!! I understand what your mind was going through before doing what you did, throwing it up could help, but most of the medication has been dissolved already!!!Good luck sweetie, Please take care.

matcubfan
Rating
PLEASE GET HELP. NOW IF YO DONT CALL A DOCTOR YOU WILL NOT WAKE UP . I AM A PHARMACOLOGIST FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. YOU HAVE EVERY REASON TO LIVE. SUICIDE IS THE ONLY SIN IN WHICH YOU CAN NOT BE REDEEMED. ETERNITY IS A LONG TIME . PLEASE GET HELP. YOU PROBLEMS CAN BE GOTTEN THROUGH.

plh2you
hate to tell ya but you ARE suicidal!!!! you just tried to kill yourself!!!!!

AND WHAT THE ? ARE YOU DOING WITH ALL THOSE MEDS LAYING AROUND?????

Erica R
CALL 911 AND ASK FOR POISON CONTROL.....SOME MEDS SAY TO INDUCE VOMITING AND SOME DON'T.....YOU NEED TO GO TO ER AND GET YOUR STOMACH PUMPED.....DON'T EAT OR DRINK ANYTHING OR IT WILL CARRY THROUGH YOUR BLOOD STREAM FASTER.....NOW GO GET ON THE PHONE!

peace and love
sweetie I am a paramedic and if you cant get the pills back up by vomiting you need to go to the er some of the stuff you took could cause you to slow your breathing way down or even stop breathing not to mention the combination of all the things you took. if you really changed your mind go to the er now.

char g
I have the drug tolerance of a horse but you really need to go to the hospital girlfriend or you are going to fall out and not wake up.

Don't waste anytime worrying about everything else it will still be there when you get out of the hospital but you may not be.

If i knew where you were i would call 911 myself. I overdosed on 15 klonapins once. YES IT CAN KILL YOU!!!!!

Forget about us and get to the hospital now!!!!!

catzrme
I did the same type thing 2 weeks ago. They stated if I had not gone to the ER and taken the medicines to flush the toxins out of my system, I would have died. It may have taken 2-3 days. And, note, I threw up 20 times before deciding to go to the ER. The fact is you are suicidal. If you go, they will place you in a mental hospital after you are cleared medically. I don't see how that could affect your job, house, scholarship... Mental illness is illness.

kellyshelly04
you are NOT stupid i think you should go to the hospital whats more important your life or your job you can get another job life well thats not so easy! go to the er you need to get that out of your system why are you online asking go go go go go!!!!!

l_quicksilver
Get your a** on the phone with 911. Now. All the other stuff will work itself out. Right now, you have 2 choices; live to resolve it, or maybe...then maybe not...get lucky.

tink
Rating
You run the risk of serotonin syndrome, which is a rare but serious and potentially fatal condition thought to result from hyperstimulation of brainstem 5-HT1A receptors from taking prozac, celexa, and remeron. Yes you can die.
You are not stupid. You were crying for help and it seems you are getting it so good luck.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy