Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Can people please say something to me, distract me...?
i've got a lot on my mind atm, i'm stressed, worried, and i really feel the need to cut myself right now, but i'm desperately trying not to. i haven't cut for weeks, so i'm ...

Is George Bush clinically insane?
He certainly has been acting very strange....

My life is so lovely that I might as well shoot myself...?
Does anybody know from a counsellor who doesn't charge because I can't pay
Additional Details
I'm not looking for attention, I am just genuinely messed up and really want ...

I need help!! should i go to the hospital right now?
I dont knwo what to do!! Im 21 years old.. ifeel like i am losing my mind.. i am like twitching, im not thinking straight, i feell like i am going to like lose control.. i am so irratable and ...

Tips to sleep at night and calm down.?
Can anybody give me any tips on how to sleep better at night. Everytime for the past few nights I have been crying everytime I try to sleep. I am waking up when I hear my dad get up worring if ...

I have a stalker.. any tactics to scare em off?
there on this site by the ...

What should i do? how do i tell them?
recently i've been feeling very confused lately, feeling really low, all these weird things are happening, like i'll be standing up or something then suddenly i'll go into a dream like ...

Isn't it a disappointment to have a BA degree, ONLY to find out you can't use it & get a decent job?
Due to your mental disability? I feel like I wasted time & money. Now, I'm too mentally disabled to work. My mental illnesses are disabling, & I had a low undergrad GPA in Spanish-2.3, ...

Is it normal ???
i hate being in groups. i hate hanging in groups of over 5 (including myself). thats why i dont have very many friends. once my teacher left the classroom and all hell broke loose. there were kids ...

Do you think your wierd??

What things can trigger you to go into rage?

How can i stop feeling depressed....?
Ive been feeling depressed for a long time and its no fun.. how can i break away from it.......

Is it possible to beat clinical depression without anti-depressants?
If so tell me how. I've felt like sh1te for days and have all the same symptoms as when I have had it before like crying nearly all the time. But I don't want to go back to the docs and end ...

Is wanting to jump off a bridge a sign of depression?

Why do i do drugs?
i have done drugs, more than a few times actually. i feel really good when i am doing them, but guilty after. should i keep doing them and live with the guilt or should i give up my happiness?...

Please interpret this Dream?
In my dream, I was reorganizing and cleaning. But It wasn't my real apartment,it was bigger. In the dream I lived there. There were alot of old-fashioned white wooden drawers. There was white ...

What do you do to get rid of your daily stress after work? How do you spend your time till you sleep?

Am i depressed or just weak minded?
hi. im 22 years old and have never had a gf,and never really even had a girl interested in me that i have liked. it seems i always fall straight into the friend wagon, never the boyfriend. this has ...

Whats the best way to destress and chill out and get realy realy relaxed?

I'm plain and kind of ugly. Can I actually have boyfriends?
http://i225.photobucket. I just sat and cried for hours because it hits me how unattractive I am to men--both attractive and otherwise.
I'm ...

farah m
What if when you sleep and piss and you dont feel it but it happens almost every night?

???
Rating
c a docter

Charlie
Rating
What if you try to use more courteous language on a public forum? I am sure you could re-state your question in more polite language.

john stecchino
Rating
Then your wet and smelly

RongHua Wang from China
Why not see a doctor or buy some medication?

Silhouette
Then you're probably suffering from incontinence. Go see a doctor.

O'Neil
ask doctor
dont drink 2 hours before bed
go to the bathroom before bed
put a lot of towels under the sheets so it wont get on the matress

answerman
are you over 7? if so, you have a serious problem. i would reccomend seeing a doctor.

chewbaer90
Rating
then you should go to the bathroom before bed.

Basil
Do it before you go to sleep?

Sounds like a bladder control problem or possibly an infection, talk to a doctor.

blkmgikwmn
Rating
there is medications for overactive bladder and if ur bladder did not grow as fast as body could be cause

Laurence W
Drink less before you go to bed, and be sure you pee first. If it keeps happening, get adult diapers until you get it resolved.

Answer Man
Rating
wear dipers

italiangirl
If you are past puberty, I would think you'd want to be checked out by your doctor to make sure that it's just that you sleep so soundly that you just don't feel your full bladder when you sleep.

chazta01
Rating
wear nappies

Jordancds
Rating
Then you wake up with wet pants...

luvy
Rating
then id say you hav a problem

rebelady28379
its time to see a dr.about it.something could be wrong with your kidneys.i made that mistake when i had open heart surgery and my last surgery,my kidney dropped,and since then its hard for me to hold it til i get to the bathroom,then i end of having to take a shower,but i'm also 47 yrs old also,so the sooner you see your dr the better off you are in helping to solve your problem.

Julz
Rating
see a doctor

reeba202
I would ask a doctor, it could be a bladder dysfunction.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.024
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 29, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy