Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why do i wake up in the morning...?
and not feel like doing anything, i just feel like nothing is worth it, im not gonna kill myself, and this isnt a cry for attention i would just like some opinions ...

Im a rape victim, what can i do?
last year i was raped, now i find myself having commitment issues, i dunno wot to do.. does anyone have any ideas to help me get over it except for therapy
Additional Details

Please help i am becoming an alcoholic how do i stop!?
I am starting to drink anything alcoholic in the ...

I'm so scared?!?
I heard pounding somewhere out of my house. What should I do?...

When you are depressed, what do you do to feel better?
I mean sometimes I listen to music or throw things or even break things (by accident), but I want to know what helps everyone else feel better?...

Okay really embarasing.................. can't help it...
Um, I am like, mentally stable, don't worry.........but I am sooooooooo scared of people. Like, when I see people I don't know.I like hide, or totally try and ignore them. they just SCARE...

What's Bipolar Disorder?
I know it's a mental disease,but what does it ...

I was raped by my bf best friend but im scrd to tell my bf cuz he might do somin crazy?

Is marijuana as bad as everyone says it is???
i used to smoke marijuana to calm myself down, and also so i can sleep at night. Are there really all those bad side effects?...

Why is loneliness the most painful thing in life?
I have many friends and am a teacher but I feel so alone. I have bipolar and have struggled to cope. I also lost mum when I was 19 and find it difficult to trust that others will not leave me too if I...

Would u let michael jackson into ur home?

Additional Details
with ur ...

Is it bad if you smoke marijuana because you have an anxiety disorder and it helps you feel less anxious?

School makes me want die?
im a senior and school just started but i cant do it im failing because i hardly go. i tried pot and it scares me how much better school is but i dont remember what happen in school and i like that ...

Cure for depression that doesn't involve pills, god, or a dumb hobby?

Additional Details
I said no god and no pills! So all you pill poppers and god lovers please pay attention....

Can someone give me some words of encouragement please!!!?
I feel so depressed. I have no interest in anything. Nothing really significant happened to bring on this depression, but I have felt like this for about 2 months now. All I want to do is sleep, but ...

If there's no one that cares about you is it still wrong to kill yourself?
People always say that suicide is bad because other people will be sad about it, but what if there's no one that cares about you? Then is there still anything wrong with killing yourself?...

I hate myself.?
all the memories i have done good in hs gone blank.What the **** is ...

Im a non-drinker??
would like to no what kind of enjoyment you get from drinking thats if you do ?when i see drunk people they scare me its amazing how alcohol can change a person anyone ...

I watched my grandma die?
and I want to know if anyone has any tips on dealing with that. She had cancer and we were REALLY close....

I've just been to a funeral. Can you help me with a question?
I've visited the funeral of my sisters' best friends' mother. She was only 52. Cancer. The family are devestated. How long does the whole "grieving process" take? Is there ...

nicola
It`s my birthay tommorow???
i`ll be 27 but i still feel about 18!!! how old are you and how old do you feel??

The best is yet 2 come.........
Rating
in my head i'm 28 in my heart i'm 16
oh and happy birthday for tomorrow

mona
Rating
im 18 but i fell 15 and its not strange that date of yor birthday and
an age you think you are arent same

micksmixxx
Happy Birthday, Nicola. May you have many, many more.

You know what they say, "You're as old as the woman you feel." Oops, that's not right!

I'm 48 and feel 97. Mind you, I have a lot of medical problems. Hopefully, next time round I'll have a decent body.

thoro_dream_queen
Rating
I'm 24 but I feel like I'm 17-20 sometimes.

donyaelaraby
Rating
im 14 and i feel just fine! i enjoy being young..

ann.gardiner4@btinternet.com
Well many happy returns for tomorrow!

I am 33 and feel way younger.

"Age is a matter of mind - if you don't mind, it doesn't matter"

LOL have a great day when it comes..............

?
Rating
I'm 37,and I feel about 3,700 years old.I 'officially' declared myself old on my last birthday.

Happy birthday for tomorrow!

Becky
I am 47 but I don't ever think about the number I just enjoy life and try to laugh several times a day....I am happy and that keeps you young at heart and that is the only measure of age!

madhouse
Happy Birthday for tommorow. Age is a funny thing and most will say you are as old as you feel, and at this persice moment I feel like a big kid as we have been christmas shopping today and a little bit of excitment is creeping in.

heartyangel98
First of all Happy Birthday. I'm 29 years old but I feel like I'm 60. The reason I say that is because I guess I just been under alot of stress and have alot of emotional problems.

Stella
Rating
I'm 34, on a good day i feel my age, on a bad day about 105.

Curlz
Rating
Ha, Girl i feel you! i am 24, yet I too feel like i am 18! Its frustrating, I always thought of myself to have it together by this time in my life...Guess what, I don't!

Happy Birthday, and enjoy ur life, embrace ur age (or try to, its worth a shot)!

Cindy S
Rating
36 and I feel 20! Age is just a number! Have fun and live life to it's fullest!

Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday to you! Happy Birthday dear Nicola! Happy Birthday to you!

Tiamat
Rating
I am 23 but feel eighteen, it doesnt matter what age you are only what you feel. Happy birthday for tomorrow!!

Laurence B
Rating
Im 13, I feel about my age because Im a teenager, and not ment not be more mature =D

Maggie
Happy Birthday!

Keys
Rating
12 and I feel different all the time. From 8-20
LOVE TO BE YOUNG!!!!!!!!!!
Happy birthday!!!

kt_sub2000
happy birthday for tomorrow babes

i am 33

feel about 17

Dewy
I am 47 I will be 48 next month. Sometimes I feel 30ish and sometimes younger. I sometimes feel like gee why do I feel like a kid still? I guess it is good to be like that. This just means you have youthfulness to you, inside of you, and you don't want that to go away. There is a kid in everyone. You must have heard that saying somewhere down the road before. Just this morning I was taking my son to school (11) and that same thought came to mind. I do not feel like I am pushing 50, NO WAY! I still feel like a kid too often. Oh well, Happy Birthday!!

16 and pregnant
Rating
I'm16 but i feel like I'm 30. i think its because I'm pregnant.

hypermidgetâ„¢
happy birthday!!!!!!!!!! :D
umm im nearly 15 but i am as exited for my 15th birthday as i was wheni was 5!
:D
BEEEEEE 18 if you want to!
im 5 all the time!
i even have a dora the explorer school bag
and i colour things in with crayons!
xxx

taxed till i die,
Rating
First of all happy birthday for tomorrow, I am 54 but feel like 84

litpooo
Rating
we shall put the sheet on the roundabout for you

greeneyez20388
happy birthday, im young and feel old

anjel
Happy Birthday
Im 36 and feel 20
going to stay young forever

Prisma9000
if you still feel 18 you should live it up like you did on your 18th birthdayyyyyy im 18 and i love itttt

Melissa C
Rating
I am 38 and today I feel 108.

cereal killer
Rating
36 on Saturday. 17 forever !!!

horsegal
Rating
Happy Birthday for tommorrow, I am 30 and I feel it but I love being 30!

WISE OWL
I am sixty and I feel 27!
Many happy returns, by the way!

akyleryan
Rating
its only the outside of you that changes.

what about elderly people they get the worse deal even though they still feel young inside.

life can be cruel.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy