Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Can someone give me some words of encouragement please!!!?
I feel so depressed. I have no interest in anything. Nothing really significant happened to bring on this depression, but I have felt like this for about 2 months now. All I want to do is sleep, but ...

If there's no one that cares about you is it still wrong to kill yourself?
People always say that suicide is bad because other people will be sad about it, but what if there's no one that cares about you? Then is there still anything wrong with killing yourself?...

I hate myself.?
all the memories i have done good in hs gone blank.What the **** is ...

Im a non-drinker??
would like to no what kind of enjoyment you get from drinking thats if you do ?when i see drunk people they scare me its amazing how alcohol can change a person anyone ...

I watched my grandma die?
and I want to know if anyone has any tips on dealing with that. She had cancer and we were REALLY close....

I've just been to a funeral. Can you help me with a question?
I've visited the funeral of my sisters' best friends' mother. She was only 52. Cancer. The family are devestated. How long does the whole "grieving process" take? Is there ...

What's your phobia?
I have two, Apiphobia (bees) I really freak out when they are around me and Scoleciphobia (worms) I want to vomit when I see them....

Why do people cut themselves?

Additional Details
Question to the people who actually do it. what goes through your mind. hjow does it make u feel better? doesnt it ...

I am depressed for all of the wrong reasons?
I am in my early teens and everyone seems to hate me at my school. Only a few people like me. All of my friends have girlfriends so I feel pathetic being single and I can never get one even if I ...

How can u save someone from suicide?
i posted earlier about my brother and his girl freind i found out hes doing drugs thats what he got arrested for he lives very nasty he dont care how he looks and he smells and when i seen him ...

Know one understands me my life is miserable i cant stop crying?
people say im emo i cut myself and cry alot but i cant stop i need help
Additional Details
my parents don't know about it but my ...

How to control fear before it controls you?
Yes,i have severe anxiety....

What is the best way to keep reading?
i am on exames for dental nures and it requaire more reading, but i find it difficult to concentrate on reading after 30mnt. and i keep forgetin what i have reed....

Is there anything wrong with cutting yourself?
my brother keeps catching me cutting myself and tells my mom and she makes such a big deal out of things she thinks that ive gone bad since i came into middle school
Additional Details

I can't take my life anymore!? I'm so depressed!?
I'm so f*cking depressed and lonely! I can't stop crying, I'm so depressed now, this is the worst I've ever felt...

I feel like have no friends, no life! I feel so ...

How is your feeling when you think about death?
i'm sure death is not my finish. i'll continue more beter maybe
Additional Details
i don't belive god. but i think ...

What time should I go to sleep if...?
I'm 13 years old and when school starts I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. If i want to get a full good night's sleep what time should I go to sleep at night?
(10 points best answer)
<...

I think I'm going to go through with killing myself?
I'm just self-reflecting on my life and I have difficulty processing how things turned out the way they are. My youth has been miserable as long as I can remember. I don't recall a single ...

I Need Help..I Cut myself..?
I Cut myself i dont no why but i do..
I dont want to tho. but i cant help it..
i cant tell anyone either they wont care.
Please i need help..
I dont know what to do.
A...

Should I kill myself?
I don't have any friends, I hate my job, and I don't have anyone that I can really talk to or have fun with. I am miserable. What can I do?...

♥ Xite ♥
I'm so scared?!?
I heard pounding somewhere out of my house. What should I do?

Sam.
Call 911 immediatley and if you live with anyone (depending how oldd you are) get them and go into a room and hide. Dont forget to lock all the doors! Remember dont answer the door to anybody! (Except for the police but theyll let you know its them, dont worry theyll find a way)
Grab a weapon! If they come into the house and attack you you can use the weapon. DONT use it if they're still outside or else you'll get in trouble...if they're inside the house you can do whatever you want.
Oh yea I agree with whoever says if they attack you throw the phone and the police will pick up and if you hear them say something then scream and they'll come, knowing you're in danger.
Best luck to you, and be SAFE!!!

Erin<3
Rating
Omg scarry well here are some choice's:
[[ check where the nosie is coming from w/ a weapon]]
[[ call a friend and talk to them until it goese away ]]
[[ lock ur doors!!! ]]
[[ turn up music/tv LOUD ]]
[[ keeps going call mom/dad/911 ]]

Delightfully Unique
i dont know that type of noise, but you can see what it is or call the police if it sounds serious

Quincey C
get someone now. get a bat. and hide under your fricken bed call the police now.

foxy Teri
Rating
Scream and make a noise say the police are coming. Make sure they can't see you that should scare them off!!!!

tysonfan69
Rating
call the cops and get a weapon and if you see someone you dont know in your house go in swinging!

Sally A
Rating
grab the phone and something to protect you (example, kitchen knife), dial 911 but don't press talk. go explore where its coming from, and if it is someone trespassing, press talk. If they attack you and you are not able to talk on the phone, through the phone across the room while its still calling the police, so the trespasser cant turn it off. someone will pick up at the police station, and if you don't answer, the police will come to your house.
but be careful with the steak knife, no accidents!

GOODLUCK

Cнeяyl x
make sure all the windows and doors are closed and locks, close all curtains and make sure your tv isn't too loud, if its on. so the person wont be able to tell if theres actually a person inside or not.
calm down, it's probably just some people fooling around. did you steal anything? did a somebody threaten you?
if it gets worse call the police.

and take something to protect yourself with and have it close by. like a knife, baseball bat, ect.

Good Luck!!!

Horselover30000
Rating
If its right now call the cops. Maybe if it was a while ago, well, still call the cops.

deemee
Rating
Call the police - tell them you heard a funny noise. Try to relax. It could be your mind playing tricks on you in a dark house. Good Luck!

blaque_strength21
Maybe its just some trees outside the house but call the police just to check anyways to be on the safe side and for heavens sake get off the computer!

Rick B
Rating
I would assume it was a neighbor.

If you are worried, call 911.

endlessnameless111
Rating
Find a weapon first and phone second, although considering you have had time to post this question I'll assume you're not in immediate danger...albeit a very adventurous assumption. You could in fact be.

I myself am off to fetch, oh yes, processed ham and a rather marvellous packet of ready salted crisps I'll have you know. I wish you the best of luck.

SoccerLoverK.T.
Rating
CALL THE POLICE RIGHT NOW!!!! THEN GO LOCK UR SELF IN A ROOM WITH UR PETS AND FAMILY OK?
Good Lick Always
Ps dont answer the door you dont know who is out there!!!!

Auroralie
First, call your neighbors and ask them to either...
a- stop messing around.
b- look out the window for you

and if you pick a, whatever. if you pick b, and they...
a- see someone suspicious
b- see another neighbor

if they see someone suspicious, call the police and then your parents.

If they see your neighbor, call those neighbors and tell them to stop.

Now, remember to talk quietly, and try not to yell too loud, cause if it's someone bad, they may do something. If you don't have a phone in the room you're in... try getting to whatever room has one by slidding on your stomach. Make sure to peek a little before you start going.

Good luck! Just hearing you talk about it scares me...

cmac
Get help, report it.

MiMi
Rating
Yes, you might wait a moment, if it continues, Call the police. Even it if is nothing you will feel better.

jfvolleygirl27
Rating
Are you joking? If you hear pounding, call the police and hide - do not sit at the computer and ask advice from others.

guitarsingerluvr
Rating
if it was outside your house it should be ok. just make sure that all the doors are locked. are u home alone? if you are and get more worried call your parents, and if somthing more serious happens call 911. not that anything will. usually when im home alone i start to hear things but its usually my brain creating a worse case senario for me. good luck!!!

jillybeans96
u should really call the police it could be somthing serious

gwhillikers2000
dial 911

laura b
Depends if you're home alone. Everything seems a thousand times scarier when you're by yourself. If you're with other people have them do something.

boomer7382
Go to your local gun store and buy a Beretta 90-two.

Crazy about LiFe <3
I suggest you lock all your doors, windows, close your curtains. And if you think someone's trying to break into your home, you should then call the police.

Scarlett
Rating
Turn on all your lights and call your neighbor and your parents.

Zay-Zay
Call some one to check it out for you.
If you can't call the police.

Lynnji♥
Get a phone and keep it with you at all times.
If it's that serious, get a knife or some sharp object! Just in case haha.

Kathy
Maybe your overreacting. But um.. don't go outside the house- maybe peek out the window. You know or just ignore the pounding.

KT
call 911

Kenya
call the cops you moron!!!

Adam
call the police

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.104
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy