Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

How can u save someone from suicide?
i posted earlier about my brother and his girl freind i found out hes doing drugs thats what he got arrested for he lives very nasty he dont care how he looks and he smells and when i seen him ...

Know one understands me my life is miserable i cant stop crying?
people say im emo i cut myself and cry alot but i cant stop i need help
Additional Details
my parents don't know about it but my ...

How to control fear before it controls you?
Yes,i have severe anxiety....

What is the best way to keep reading?
i am on exames for dental nures and it requaire more reading, but i find it difficult to concentrate on reading after 30mnt. and i keep forgetin what i have reed....

Is there anything wrong with cutting yourself?
my brother keeps catching me cutting myself and tells my mom and she makes such a big deal out of things she thinks that ive gone bad since i came into middle school
Additional Details

I can't take my life anymore!? I'm so depressed!?
I'm so f*cking depressed and lonely! I can't stop crying, I'm so depressed now, this is the worst I've ever felt...

I feel like have no friends, no life! I feel so ...

How is your feeling when you think about death?
i'm sure death is not my finish. i'll continue more beter maybe
Additional Details
i don't belive god. but i think ...

What time should I go to sleep if...?
I'm 13 years old and when school starts I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. If i want to get a full good night's sleep what time should I go to sleep at night?
(10 points best answer)
<...

I think I'm going to go through with killing myself?
I'm just self-reflecting on my life and I have difficulty processing how things turned out the way they are. My youth has been miserable as long as I can remember. I don't recall a single ...

I Need Help..I Cut myself..?
I Cut myself i dont no why but i do..
I dont want to tho. but i cant help it..
i cant tell anyone either they wont care.
Please i need help..
I dont know what to do.
A...

Should I kill myself?
I don't have any friends, I hate my job, and I don't have anyone that I can really talk to or have fun with. I am miserable. What can I do?...

My doctor just told me I have 4 months to live. What should I do with my time?

I am so afraid that my parents will die oen day. I dont know how I can be able to handle this. I am so worried
about that. I am a very sensitive person....

What causes you to panic?

Happy birthday to me!?
All my 'friends' seem to have forgotten my 28th birthday, and i am so sad!

Anyone wana cheer me up, by wishig me a happy birthday??
Pleeeeeease???!!...

What is the best pill for DEPRESSION?
At the moment I am very heavily medicated
375mg venlafaxine and 80mg chlopromazine lots of other med's and my depression seems to be getting worse please help (try not to be too flippant ...

Ok I'm a recovering cutter and I havent in over a week but now suddenly I wanna cut again sooo bad! help im13
what can i do? please help me! I've been trying so hard not to cut but i want to so bad right now.=S
Additional Details
I WOULD NE...

What are some natural ways to handle depression?
I am strongly opposed to taking anti-depressant medication, but I need help. Any ideas?
Additional Details
Please keep in mind that ...

What are you afraid of?

Is there anything worse than having a mental illness?

Jes K
School makes me want die?
im a senior and school just started but i cant do it im failing because i hardly go. i tried pot and it scares me how much better school is but i dont remember what happen in school and i like that it was one big blur but im scared of how much i liked pot. how can i make school better

djtedesco73
Rating
well, first you have to be happy with yourself. Then you can go to school to pick up tools that will help you later on in life. I was like you when I went to school and now I regret it. If you sacrifice now you will have success later. I'm just saying don't just go for the quick fix because it's easy. Challenge yourself, I know you are smart and you can do it.

alertcmail
It depend on how badly you want school to be better. If you want good grades badly, quit pot and concentrate, keeping 'I need good grades' as you go to school and take classes.

Try to enjoy school. Look at it as a challenge. Keep your eyes on the goal of a good grade and good health. The fact that you are asking this question on Yahoo tells me that you will do great.

SANDY K
Rating
you need to get help. you cannot smoke pot. it could kill you. talk to a teacher, parent, or counsler right away. it is important.

bluesun
remember it will soon be over. try just joining a club

Cee T
Just focus on the future. In 7-8 months, you'll be out of there and have your diploma. I hated school too. But I'm glad I finished. Try to go to school more often and no more pot. Praying for you. Better days are coming.

Anonymous
It is definitely the pot that is messing you up. You need to reach out to somebody that can help you kick this addiction. If you can't go to your parents, you need to find somebody - an aunt, a friend's parent, a neighbor- some adult that you can trust to help you stop. If you don't you will be wasting what should be a great time of your life! This is the only way that school will get better.

If you feel there is no one that you can trust with this, contact your local Narcotics Anonymous group. It is completely confidential, and they will be able to help you. (No, I'm not in it, I just couldn't find any other group on an internet search that wouldn't want your money to offer you help.)

i.need.a.life
you are just like me, only different is that ur a girl and you are a senior.

6'3 DAVE
Rating
WHAT A TRASH BAG LOL

plezurgui
Get out of bed in the morning and go. BTW, try to do what the teachers tell you. Don't use drugs. It will turn you into a pathetic homeless person and make you vulnerable to the lowest forms of life in this country.
No one can do this for you, you have to do it yourself, and it is NOT hard. Millions before you did it no problem.

Cymbaline
Rating
Stop smoking pot.
You will be able to focus better once again on school work and not be failing.

Today you need your education a lot more then people did 50 yrs ago. Unless you think working at the local McDonald's or Burger King will be enough to sustain the cost of your pot purchases.

sheilakel
High School prepares you for the greater. Stay!!! Graduate, go to College and become independent. Make you own decisions and own money. GET through it, you can do it. Just try!!

Heath S
You have come this far so dont give up. School is alot easier then the real world and a high school education is very important as is a college education. I know there are many things more entertaining then school but it is just something you have to do. Dont let drugs prevent you of doing it because you will get no where with drug use. Good luck to you

gemstar20_1999
Weed & school don't mix. Save it for the weekends or something;)

Rusty S
Rating
I wish i had relized how lucky i was to be in highschool when i was in it. dont smoke weed at school, it turns you into a looser.

mcrtoker
Smoke pot while in school, it worked for me, now Im a part-time busboy.... WOO HOO

Listen pay attention in school it pays off later, stop the pot smokin, it might be cool for a minute but it just ***** u up later in life

David U
Rating
Is this the pot that's causing this? Get some proffessional help, it really does work.

Peaches
Rating
Stop smoking pot for sure, especially if you can't remember anything you learned. Try to have good attendance, and if needed get some tutoring help.

Your a senior, this is your last year of high school, not to be mean but be a little more responsible.

CaliGirl
Rating
Just remember it's only temporary. You only have 8 mos. left. You CAN DO IT. If our troops are over working hard every day, you can get thru 8 mos of Senior year.

I have faith in you. I DO!!!

I think you just need to find a hot chick or hot guy to watch every day and that will make it more exciting.

You don't want to look back when you are 30 and wish you had done better.

Clarity.
Rating
There's two decisions you can have.

1. Go to school, you don't have long left, and go more often. It's not long to go, and in the end you can have a great life, with money and a family.

2. Or Keep taking pot, fail school, end up as a homeless drug addict, with no one to love , or love you..

Your choice?

Plumpy Q.
how about you stop smoking pot. That will not only help you remember school, but it will also help you not DIE!!!!!!!!! I think the second one is a little more important!!

max
Rating
Stay away from the pot.TRUST ME I,m an old hippy kid. XX

holly j
Rating
um get off the pot immediately you dunce.

$c!#nc# Fr#@k
First off STOP SMOKING IT UP HOLY CR@P!!!!! and dont give up on school giving up on school is like giving up on your education and your kids because if YOU fail THEY will follow in your footsteps and FAIL aswell and wont be good kids and COULD BE living on the street so dont give it up!!!

candi_junkie
No Way! you are failing because you never go to school? How can that be??? Pot kills brain cells and it seems you don't have many to spare.

Hot Pink - yummy mummy to be
Rating
1- forget the pot, 2- finish school, once its over its over

alias_47
Rating
dont take that anymore, just try hard and listen to your teacher

Anonymous
If you liked pot that much I recommend going farther. LSD is great, Im sure school would be much more interesting if you were tripping balls on acid.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy