Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Would u let michael jackson into ur home?

Additional Details
with ur ...

Is it bad if you smoke marijuana because you have an anxiety disorder and it helps you feel less anxious?

School makes me want die?
im a senior and school just started but i cant do it im failing because i hardly go. i tried pot and it scares me how much better school is but i dont remember what happen in school and i like that ...

Cure for depression that doesn't involve pills, god, or a dumb hobby?

Additional Details
I said no god and no pills! So all you pill poppers and god lovers please pay attention....

Can someone give me some words of encouragement please!!!?
I feel so depressed. I have no interest in anything. Nothing really significant happened to bring on this depression, but I have felt like this for about 2 months now. All I want to do is sleep, but ...

If there's no one that cares about you is it still wrong to kill yourself?
People always say that suicide is bad because other people will be sad about it, but what if there's no one that cares about you? Then is there still anything wrong with killing yourself?...

I hate myself.?
all the memories i have done good in hs gone blank.What the **** is ...

Im a non-drinker??
would like to no what kind of enjoyment you get from drinking thats if you do ?when i see drunk people they scare me its amazing how alcohol can change a person anyone ...

I watched my grandma die?
and I want to know if anyone has any tips on dealing with that. She had cancer and we were REALLY close....

I've just been to a funeral. Can you help me with a question?
I've visited the funeral of my sisters' best friends' mother. She was only 52. Cancer. The family are devestated. How long does the whole "grieving process" take? Is there ...

What's your phobia?
I have two, Apiphobia (bees) I really freak out when they are around me and Scoleciphobia (worms) I want to vomit when I see them....

Why do people cut themselves?

Additional Details
Question to the people who actually do it. what goes through your mind. hjow does it make u feel better? doesnt it ...

I am depressed for all of the wrong reasons?
I am in my early teens and everyone seems to hate me at my school. Only a few people like me. All of my friends have girlfriends so I feel pathetic being single and I can never get one even if I ...

How can u save someone from suicide?
i posted earlier about my brother and his girl freind i found out hes doing drugs thats what he got arrested for he lives very nasty he dont care how he looks and he smells and when i seen him ...

Know one understands me my life is miserable i cant stop crying?
people say im emo i cut myself and cry alot but i cant stop i need help
Additional Details
my parents don't know about it but my ...

How to control fear before it controls you?
Yes,i have severe anxiety....

What is the best way to keep reading?
i am on exames for dental nures and it requaire more reading, but i find it difficult to concentrate on reading after 30mnt. and i keep forgetin what i have reed....

Is there anything wrong with cutting yourself?
my brother keeps catching me cutting myself and tells my mom and she makes such a big deal out of things she thinks that ive gone bad since i came into middle school
Additional Details

I can't take my life anymore!? I'm so depressed!?
I'm so f*cking depressed and lonely! I can't stop crying, I'm so depressed now, this is the worst I've ever felt...

I feel like have no friends, no life! I feel so ...

How is your feeling when you think about death?
i'm sure death is not my finish. i'll continue more beter maybe
Additional Details
i don't belive god. but i think ...

Rox
There's a guy works down the chip shop swears he's Elvis!?

DR.DRE
Rating
he has PERSONALITY DELUSION. plz take him to a psychiatrist, or next he might think he is hannibal lecter

R.I.P.
Rating
Huh huh huh.

Michael H
Rating
just like you swore to me you'd be true

Λиδѓεy™
Rating
Oh really?

Pete T
Rating
He may be, but best not to swear little ears could be listening.

munchie
lol could be him you now you never know

fae
Rating
where's the nearest mental institution he might have escaped from?

CozOfGrace
Hehehe, yeh maybe he's come to haunt you

theonlytexaspete
I know for a fact that it is isnt the real Elvis! Why? Elvis sold me a pair of trainers the other day at Allsports!

d tonstall
Does he look like Elvis only there was a lot of speculation about Elvis being a live I have been visiting a site stating that Elvis lives but I doubt he has a chip shop although he was a humorous personality LoL

violet_dreamer3
Elvis is dead it cant be him duh !!!

*Cardiff Angel*
Rating
a kirsty maccoll hit if i remember correctly

xchelsea1905x
and there was me thinking all these stories about elvis being alive were utter bollocks,and there he is working in your local chippie.well i'll be damned

mv
it looks like there really is life after death...

klo
I think elvis lived on chips from the chipshop before he died on the toilet from blocked arteries.

Poopsy
Rating
God love him.

daviddeakin1@btinternet.com
he is Elvis aint you seen his blue suede shoes and that hound dog that follows him around

Peter D
OMG i used to have that song on a tape i got free witha box of weetabix when i was like 2-3, in fact it was my brothers, reminds me of when i was a kid thanks for the memories!!!!

Itll be in my head all day now, n i only ever remember that line lol!!!!

mixturenumber1
Is he a Kristy McColl fan?

In The Basement
Rating
The one down my chip shop just swears

he`s a liar and im not sure about you

ReD eYe ReCoRdS
Gonna call her Dignity.
Very Deacon Blue

welshwife
Rating
some people do think thast they are other people, i used to think that i ahd been abducted by aliens, still do reslly, i have periods where time seems to stand still and i have no memory of what i had just done.
spooky

hackett01
When you order remember to say "thank you very muuuch "

beeabouttown
Rating
how can he be Elvis when the reall Elvis works at my work's canteen? :-p

the poor guy is probably delusional.

London Girl
And I am Mother Teressa

oadbywonder
Rating
well he's liar,but i don't know about you

xsplodeit
HE MUST BE HIGH......you should ask for a autograph anyway....lol.

Scousebuster Bill
'Watch out for that speedboat Kirsty' 'What speedboat?' thunk.

Paul H
Rating
I can swear that I am an alien king from another planet, but that doesn't make it so, does it? Good thing I actually am... ;)

If they serve good chips, bring him a peanut butter and banana sandwich - Elvis loves those.

gatorfly36
And I swear that my a** looks like Britney Spear's husband.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy