Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Why do people cut themselves?

Additional Details
Question to the people who actually do it. what goes through your mind. hjow does it make u feel better? doesnt it ...

I am depressed for all of the wrong reasons?
I am in my early teens and everyone seems to hate me at my school. Only a few people like me. All of my friends have girlfriends so I feel pathetic being single and I can never get one even if I ...

How can u save someone from suicide?
i posted earlier about my brother and his girl freind i found out hes doing drugs thats what he got arrested for he lives very nasty he dont care how he looks and he smells and when i seen him ...

Know one understands me my life is miserable i cant stop crying?
people say im emo i cut myself and cry alot but i cant stop i need help
Additional Details
my parents don't know about it but my ...

How to control fear before it controls you?
Yes,i have severe anxiety....

What is the best way to keep reading?
i am on exames for dental nures and it requaire more reading, but i find it difficult to concentrate on reading after 30mnt. and i keep forgetin what i have reed....

Is there anything wrong with cutting yourself?
my brother keeps catching me cutting myself and tells my mom and she makes such a big deal out of things she thinks that ive gone bad since i came into middle school
Additional Details

I can't take my life anymore!? I'm so depressed!?
I'm so f*cking depressed and lonely! I can't stop crying, I'm so depressed now, this is the worst I've ever felt...

I feel like have no friends, no life! I feel so ...

How is your feeling when you think about death?
i'm sure death is not my finish. i'll continue more beter maybe
Additional Details
i don't belive god. but i think ...

What time should I go to sleep if...?
I'm 13 years old and when school starts I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. If i want to get a full good night's sleep what time should I go to sleep at night?
(10 points best answer)
<...

I think I'm going to go through with killing myself?
I'm just self-reflecting on my life and I have difficulty processing how things turned out the way they are. My youth has been miserable as long as I can remember. I don't recall a single ...

I Need Help..I Cut myself..?
I Cut myself i dont no why but i do..
I dont want to tho. but i cant help it..
i cant tell anyone either they wont care.
Please i need help..
I dont know what to do.
A...

Should I kill myself?
I don't have any friends, I hate my job, and I don't have anyone that I can really talk to or have fun with. I am miserable. What can I do?...

My doctor just told me I have 4 months to live. What should I do with my time?

I am so afraid that my parents will die oen day. I dont know how I can be able to handle this. I am so worried
about that. I am a very sensitive person....

What causes you to panic?

Happy birthday to me!?
All my 'friends' seem to have forgotten my 28th birthday, and i am so sad!

Anyone wana cheer me up, by wishig me a happy birthday??
Pleeeeeease???!!...

What is the best pill for DEPRESSION?
At the moment I am very heavily medicated
375mg venlafaxine and 80mg chlopromazine lots of other med's and my depression seems to be getting worse please help (try not to be too flippant ...

Ok I'm a recovering cutter and I havent in over a week but now suddenly I wanna cut again sooo bad! help im13
what can i do? please help me! I've been trying so hard not to cut but i want to so bad right now.=S
Additional Details
I WOULD NE...

What are some natural ways to handle depression?
I am strongly opposed to taking anti-depressant medication, but I need help. Any ideas?
Additional Details
Please keep in mind that ...

freelancer_yo
Would u let michael jackson into ur home?

Additional Details
with ur kids

Bobby D
Rating
I wouldn't let him within 100 yards of my home or children. Maybe California can't convict that pervert, but in my courtroom, he'd be tried, convicted, and punished.

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.014
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Friday, March 22, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy