Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

Is it bad if you smoke marijuana because you have an anxiety disorder and it helps you feel less anxious?

School makes me want die?
im a senior and school just started but i cant do it im failing because i hardly go. i tried pot and it scares me how much better school is but i dont remember what happen in school and i like that ...

Cure for depression that doesn't involve pills, god, or a dumb hobby?

Additional Details
I said no god and no pills! So all you pill poppers and god lovers please pay attention....

Can someone give me some words of encouragement please!!!?
I feel so depressed. I have no interest in anything. Nothing really significant happened to bring on this depression, but I have felt like this for about 2 months now. All I want to do is sleep, but ...

If there's no one that cares about you is it still wrong to kill yourself?
People always say that suicide is bad because other people will be sad about it, but what if there's no one that cares about you? Then is there still anything wrong with killing yourself?...

I hate myself.?
all the memories i have done good in hs gone blank.What the **** is ...

Im a non-drinker??
would like to no what kind of enjoyment you get from drinking thats if you do ?when i see drunk people they scare me its amazing how alcohol can change a person anyone ...

I watched my grandma die?
and I want to know if anyone has any tips on dealing with that. She had cancer and we were REALLY close....

I've just been to a funeral. Can you help me with a question?
I've visited the funeral of my sisters' best friends' mother. She was only 52. Cancer. The family are devestated. How long does the whole "grieving process" take? Is there ...

What's your phobia?
I have two, Apiphobia (bees) I really freak out when they are around me and Scoleciphobia (worms) I want to vomit when I see them....

Why do people cut themselves?

Additional Details
Question to the people who actually do it. what goes through your mind. hjow does it make u feel better? doesnt it ...

I am depressed for all of the wrong reasons?
I am in my early teens and everyone seems to hate me at my school. Only a few people like me. All of my friends have girlfriends so I feel pathetic being single and I can never get one even if I ...

How can u save someone from suicide?
i posted earlier about my brother and his girl freind i found out hes doing drugs thats what he got arrested for he lives very nasty he dont care how he looks and he smells and when i seen him ...

Know one understands me my life is miserable i cant stop crying?
people say im emo i cut myself and cry alot but i cant stop i need help
Additional Details
my parents don't know about it but my ...

How to control fear before it controls you?
Yes,i have severe anxiety....

What is the best way to keep reading?
i am on exames for dental nures and it requaire more reading, but i find it difficult to concentrate on reading after 30mnt. and i keep forgetin what i have reed....

Is there anything wrong with cutting yourself?
my brother keeps catching me cutting myself and tells my mom and she makes such a big deal out of things she thinks that ive gone bad since i came into middle school
Additional Details

I can't take my life anymore!? I'm so depressed!?
I'm so f*cking depressed and lonely! I can't stop crying, I'm so depressed now, this is the worst I've ever felt...

I feel like have no friends, no life! I feel so ...

How is your feeling when you think about death?
i'm sure death is not my finish. i'll continue more beter maybe
Additional Details
i don't belive god. but i think ...

What time should I go to sleep if...?
I'm 13 years old and when school starts I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. If i want to get a full good night's sleep what time should I go to sleep at night?
(10 points best answer)
<...

allybally
Why do i wake up in the morning...?
and not feel like doing anything, i just feel like nothing is worth it, im not gonna kill myself, and this isnt a cry for attention i would just like some opinions thanks

j.j.
you wake up cause if you didn't you'd be un conscious or dead ! you really ask silly questions do you ever answer any ?

edmatuk
The world outside is hard Doesn't help if your parents dont kick your **** out of bed

heidi the ghosthunter
Rating
go to counselling as i felt like that evry day for 18 years still its little steps

Sweetcakes
Rating
Lack of motivation and low self-esteem, these are warning signs that you're either suffering from depression or going into a bout of depression.

Seek help, counselling is free if you contact your local GP, if the waiting lists are too long you can do a search on the internet for your area. Most counsellors charge on a sliding scale so you don't have to worry about the costs.

Depression effects 7 out of 10 people nowdays so don't think you're alone or mad get the help before you can't help yourself.

Good luck and God bless..x

mieldor76
Just the fact that you wake up, in a bed, in a house is a lot more than a lot of people could say. you sound as if , you are either "bored" or have the onset of depression. You need to find your " Joi de vivre" (reason for living, happiness). Something simple you can do is make a list before you go to bed, of the things you want to do the next day. make it fun, include crazy things, fun things, personal things, people you want to see. Then do a list of very short term goals ,like this week, or month, then ,year, etc. This will get you going and see where you're headed. maybe you should consider volunteering at a boys or girls club, and helps some little kids, literacy center, or something like that always helps. So cheer up man, breath,relax, and everything will be "A" o.k..

jooker
I don't know if you work, but if you do, work at something you enjoy. If that isn't possible, get better hobbies, or at least some hobbies.

It has kept me getting out of bed for years!

♥♡ღ••Kelly••ღ♡♥
Rating
your tired

Mrs.Doyle
Rating
Your life is not satisfying you?
Change it then.
Change your job. Retrain. Get a job.
Cut back on alcohol/drugs.
Eat well. Get fresh air daily. Exercise a bit.
To thine own self be true.
I don't know.......
You look like you're too young and fine-looking to be a misery guts!

kaloptic
Rating
Maybe you're just lazy? Unmotivated, or depressed.

bubblegumgirl
it sounds like your a little depressed sweetie, whats up?

Bobbie
Rating
I know that feeling! It sounds like depression but on the other hand, it could be that you just haven`t found something that makes you want to get up in the morning. You need a purpose, a reason to get up, to get out of the house. Staying indoors just makes you feel worse, I know. If you really can`t manage to get out of the house, try to at least open the curtains and windows, put your favourite music on, loud, if possible! If you have friends and family, give them a call, invite them round, if you can face people, if not, just chat. Don`t hide away. If you feel really low, ask for help. You are here on this earth for a reason, you just don`t know what it is yet. Last of all, you are worth it, maybe it doesn`t fell like that right now, but you are.

bronx
This is a sign of clinical depression. One of the best and most natural ways to lift depression is exercise as it releases natural endorphins which elevate mood.
Try a short jog each morning or a swim, whatever suits you if this doesn't work see your doctor as you may need anti depressants
Prozac works for me!!!!

wave
you probably aren't sleeping enough or aren't active enough during the day to warrant going sleeping properly. Take a break and trek across the Andes in south america!

You should see sleep as merely something to recharge you. the same as you should eat to live NOT live to eat.

lisalukejodie
Cos ur not with me,damn ur hot,hot,hot!!

Mommy2Be
Rating
There are some points in life that you feel like it is just not worth living. But, don't let your mind play tricks on you. There is alot to live for like your future. You may or may not have someone you love in your life but you will. You do not need to cut your life short. You have a long life ahead of you with many great surprises in store. Things will be tough but they will get better. I am not a "bible beater" but I do believe in the power of prayer. I know it sounds cheesy but talk to God it does not have to be in church you can do it from your bed. Tell him life is getting the best of you and you need to hand it over to him for a while. A little bit of faith gets you a long way. Please do not harm your self just let someone else drive for a little while and hold your head up there are always hotter spots in hell.............. Good luck !!

karkardooma
Truth of the matter is: Life is meaningless. There really is nothing worth doing.

But we have to live. So the only option is to find meaning in some meaningless activity. Like what? Pick any.

I suggest 'wondering'. Wonder at whatever you look at.

KNOWALL
Co's your a LAZY BAST~~D

\
Rating
dont wake up

Irish_bi_female
Rating
You're slightly depressed. We all go through stages like this, and the only thing that you can do is drag yourself out of the bed and make changes in your life. Get a new job, book a holiday, go down the pub more with your mates(the pub is my tonic to everything), surround yourself with people that care about you. All textbook words, but all true. Keep smiling!

animeaddict195x
Rating
Try to find something to do like a hobbie to fill your time. Set goal for your self so you have somthing to strive for

LARCO
BEATS THE HELL OUT OF ME, HOW WOULD I KNOW,I'M NOT YOU

Danny~boy
That my friend is called depression and there are ways to uplift the spirit,use your intuition and search the web,look up all spiritual sites and they will help you.It takes time and effort but is worth it in the long run.

geni
Rating
I read your other questions about the situation with your girlfriend . From what I have read you are feeling a lot of stress and frustration over the situation. This could also be leading to feelings of depression. All completely normal feelings in your situation. However, the sooner you get these things resolved the sooner you will probably feel a little better and a more hopeful about life in general. If not then you may need the help of a professional. Remember that you can not make someone love you. When it is the right one things will fall into place. If she only likes to be chased because it boosts her moral....get out of situation. She is bringing you down sweetie. Good luck hope all works out!

Jenn
Try talking to someone about it. Talk to your doctor. It may be depression, it may not be. The doctor can help you out.

helpme1
Sounds to me like a depression. Which doens't ALWAYS include thoughts of suicide. that is only one of it's symptoms but not all people suffer the same symptoms.

See a physical Dr first. He/She can rule out any other problems.

You can't see depression the way you can see a cut on your hand.

A Dr will know best.

Natalie R
Rating
aww for mee..
umm talk to someone....

jay
Rating
u should talk about it eith some1 close to u it will help

Lovely Ladee
Rating
Your in stage where you don't know why you are on earth...why you were brought to this world...what's the point of life...

All you got to know is.."You were brought to this world for a reason..."

mp123
Rating
sounds like you're suffering from depression....gotta find the positive things in your life to dwell on. Do you have anyone you can talk to?

♥ SUMMER ♥
your just going to have to find something thats going to make you want to get up in the morning and say im glad im alive and isnt this world a great place your going to have the biggest breakfast and have shower get all dressed up and head out the door to somewere you want to go and have fun meet a friend go for lunch watch a match ? and hopefully have a ground hog day??

luv4ny
You should get help. Try counseling.....it works!!!!!!

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy