Home | Links | Contact Us | About Us | Bookmark
Medical Forum Search :

Homepage      News      Health Topics     Health Directories      Medical Forum      Dictionary  
Health Forum    Mental Health
Health Discussion Forum

I watched my grandma die?
and I want to know if anyone has any tips on dealing with that. She had cancer and we were REALLY close....

I've just been to a funeral. Can you help me with a question?
I've visited the funeral of my sisters' best friends' mother. She was only 52. Cancer. The family are devestated. How long does the whole "grieving process" take? Is there ...

What's your phobia?
I have two, Apiphobia (bees) I really freak out when they are around me and Scoleciphobia (worms) I want to vomit when I see them....

Why do people cut themselves?

Additional Details
Question to the people who actually do it. what goes through your mind. hjow does it make u feel better? doesnt it ...

I am depressed for all of the wrong reasons?
I am in my early teens and everyone seems to hate me at my school. Only a few people like me. All of my friends have girlfriends so I feel pathetic being single and I can never get one even if I ...

How can u save someone from suicide?
i posted earlier about my brother and his girl freind i found out hes doing drugs thats what he got arrested for he lives very nasty he dont care how he looks and he smells and when i seen him ...

Know one understands me my life is miserable i cant stop crying?
people say im emo i cut myself and cry alot but i cant stop i need help
Additional Details
my parents don't know about it but my ...

How to control fear before it controls you?
Yes,i have severe anxiety....

What is the best way to keep reading?
i am on exames for dental nures and it requaire more reading, but i find it difficult to concentrate on reading after 30mnt. and i keep forgetin what i have reed....

Is there anything wrong with cutting yourself?
my brother keeps catching me cutting myself and tells my mom and she makes such a big deal out of things she thinks that ive gone bad since i came into middle school
Additional Details

I can't take my life anymore!? I'm so depressed!?
I'm so f*cking depressed and lonely! I can't stop crying, I'm so depressed now, this is the worst I've ever felt...

I feel like have no friends, no life! I feel so ...

How is your feeling when you think about death?
i'm sure death is not my finish. i'll continue more beter maybe
Additional Details
i don't belive god. but i think ...

What time should I go to sleep if...?
I'm 13 years old and when school starts I have to wake up at 5:30 a.m. If i want to get a full good night's sleep what time should I go to sleep at night?
(10 points best answer)
<...

I think I'm going to go through with killing myself?
I'm just self-reflecting on my life and I have difficulty processing how things turned out the way they are. My youth has been miserable as long as I can remember. I don't recall a single ...

I Need Help..I Cut myself..?
I Cut myself i dont no why but i do..
I dont want to tho. but i cant help it..
i cant tell anyone either they wont care.
Please i need help..
I dont know what to do.
A...

Should I kill myself?
I don't have any friends, I hate my job, and I don't have anyone that I can really talk to or have fun with. I am miserable. What can I do?...

My doctor just told me I have 4 months to live. What should I do with my time?

I am so afraid that my parents will die oen day. I dont know how I can be able to handle this. I am so worried
about that. I am a very sensitive person....

What causes you to panic?

Happy birthday to me!?
All my 'friends' seem to have forgotten my 28th birthday, and i am so sad!

Anyone wana cheer me up, by wishig me a happy birthday??
Pleeeeeease???!!...

hey
I was raped by my bf best friend but im scrd to tell my bf cuz he might do somin crazy?

cookie
Not if you GO TO THE POLICE!

hottie 101
i agree tell the police.

Kris_tina
Rating
You need to tell somebody....Like the police or your parents

amulz1234
Rating
You have to report it to someone anyone that you trust and will listen. This will haunt you for the rest of your life and just think if this happens to someone else you may prevent it from happening again. Plus what if you get some kind of disease from this or AIDS or if you get pregnant its not your fault and don't think that it is. TELL PLEASE!!

monica
Rating
TELL SOMEONE. I SUGGEST REPORTING IT TO THE POLICE. IF HE RAPED YOU, HE'LL RAPE SOMEONE ELSE TOO.

jelesais2000
Rating
Report it to the police. If possible, do everything you can to make the perp go to jail, then tell your boy friend after the creep is in jail and out of reach. If your boy friend believes in you, and you tell him justice has been done, he'll have no reason to pursue the matter further, except to support you through it all. If he can't, you have the wrong boy friend.

Petra
Rating
You should tell him regardless if he is afraid of what he'll do? If you think about it, the worst that could happen is he wont believe you. If he really loves you and sees your sincerity, he will. You don't take rape lightly. His friend will deserve what he gets. You should tell someone though, he could have gotten you pregnant or given you an STD. Good luck with this situation.

jardin
You need to contact the police, speak with a rape crises counselor, and be evaluated by a doctor.

KylieElenstar
My question is, how can you tell people you don't know this, but not the police or your family?
C'mon, get it together.

unlucky
I'm sorry honey...but in this case, I'm thinkin' someone needs to do something crazy to the worm. Ya know what I mean?

Andrea
Rating
tell your parents. don't let him scare you. he's a criminal that belongs in jail.

Sarah Beth
Rating
It doesn't matter hunni. You need to tell someone...he is going to find out eventually I would hope...and he doesn't need to have a bestfriend that would do that to his girl.

jadegem
Rating
No disrespect but I read your other questions and noticed that on the other you said it was your boyfriend that raped you because he was drunk. It that is the case then no need to talk to him. But you do need to go get yourself examined, also you really need to talk to your parents about this.

rangers_86
ummm report it to the police

antoy
You have to report him to the authority, cause if he did it once, I'll do it twice, and you can't let the guy get away with it, it's your boyfriend or the authority.

NONAME
Rating
Tell your parents and report it to the police immediately. You don't want him to do this to someone else do you?

nerdvglc
Rating
that definately needs to be reported to the police. if you don't make it known, it will happen again.

I Love My Friends
Hi, Im so sorry to her that u got raped by your bf best friend. Frist thing is tell your bf. and hope that he will not do something crazy. God will help u out with this. And be brave when u tell your bf. good luck on it.

darcidaze
your going to need to talk to someone about this. holding it in will not do anyone any good. whether its a parent, cousler, trusted friend. it will be hard to tell your guy but you can in time after you get more figured out..he willl probably see the difference in you.

ft3535
you need to go to a counselor and tell them
and then you also need to make a report
if you let him get away with it.he just may do it to you again
and how about any other girl he feels like doing this to her too.
you need to stop him NOW
and by stopping him..this WILL help you out too
if you do not do what I said to do
it will eat you up until your a mess..
and then what happens when he finds out..you will for sure lose him forever..because sooner or later it will get out..
so you make it happen you report him NOW..

make a report

susan
Rating
are you sure you got raped by both your boyfriend and his best friend? I read both of your questions and it seems odd that both your boyfriend and his best friend raped you at different times? just my opinion

Miso Soup
Tell the police and your boyfriend, he needs to know the truth.

rookieguy
tell ur dad

sundancer332003
Rating
report it to the police and then tell your bf then you can tell him not to do anything crazy or he'll make things worse for you

hey yo
Rating
You shouldnt be worried about your bf..you should be reporting this so called best friend to the police and telling your family, so they can support you through this.

dave72879
If you was really raped I think you would have all ready resolve this problem instead of asking yahoo.!

Lynda =]
call the popo on him.

cats_waves
Tell your parents and the police now. Worry about your boyfriend later.This problem needs to be dealt with. What your boy friend thinks is unimportant. If he doesn't support you you need another boy friend. It is important that you get counseling so you can focus your anger where it needs to be focused and not on yourself or everyone else.

Julianne_4
the best thing to do is talk to someone you love and trust. Maybe your parents/gaurdian. Youve been through something terrible and you need some support around you and go tell someone immediately. Go to the police and have him charged. Its the best thing to do because you can prevent him from hurting someone else. Its scary but its the right thing to do

Enter Your Message or Comment

User Name:  
User Email:   
Post a comment:

Archive: Forum -Forum1 - Links - 1 - 2
HealthExpertAdvice does not provide medical advice, diagnosis or treatment. 0.094
Copyright (c) 2011 HealthExpertAdvice Wednesday, January 16, 2013
Terms of use - Privacy Policy